Tell Me Your Love

† A Wolf's Temptation †

 

,This can only happen in dreams
A goddess has formed in front of my eyes'


These lyrics of a song Venus by Shinhwa flashed through Kai‘s head at the moment he woke up and saw a sleeping beauty Ji Hye in front of his eyes. Her face looked so innocent and vulnerable that he wanted to protect her from all the evil and cruelty of the world.

After he covered her with a blanket, he was covered with when he woke up, he grabbed a notebook. He uses it for drawing manhwa and manga characters when he‘s bored. But now he started to draw something different. Someone. He had to keep this moment, Ji Hye‘s beauty, in his mind. The memory on their first night together.

Kai started to giggle. He quickly covered his mouth with the back of his hand to not wake up Ji Hye.

But Ji Hye shifted.

Kai was staring at her motionless.

Ji Hye just yawned and muttered quietly: ,,KaiKai…‘‘

A slight smile appeared on Kai‘s face. She‘s dreaming about him. He put the notebook away and leaned towards her over the table because she muttered something else.

,,Kai… stay… stay with me… I… want… to stay in your embrace… forever…‘‘

Kai‘s smile got bigger. His heart skipped a beat. He was so excited. So happy. Does Ji Hye like him? Does she feel the same magic feeling?

,,Kim JongIn,‘‘ Ji Hye said his real name and smiled. Cute smile full of love.

Kai bit his lower lip. He was looking dreamingly at Ji Hye‘s face from little closeness. He was feeling as if only two of them existed in the world. As if all the evil disappeared… But the full moon still was laughing at him because the beast can‘t have the beauty.

Kai‘s smile started to disappear slowly. At that moment… Ji Hye opened her eyes so sudden that Kai got freaked out. And Ji Hye… she got freaked out too. Because of Kai‘s face so close to her own.

Both of them let out a long and loud scream. They were looking at each other with wide eyes and kept screaming at the top of their lungs.

The door of some room opened ferociously. ,,What the hell is that?!‘‘

Kai and Ji Hye immediatelly stopped screaming and turned their heads toward the voice.

SeHun was standing in the door of some room. His hair was ruffled and he was rubbing his sleepy eyes. He was probably woken up by the scream. The problem was that he was wearing only pajama pants, nothing else. He was blinking at Ji Hye and Kai for a moment to make sure that he‘s not dreaming. ,,Kai? Ji Hye noona?‘‘ Then he realized that he‘s shirtless and quickly jumped back to his room and slammed the door.

Ji Hye looked at Kai again. He looked at her. There was a short awkward silence between them. Then they quickly rebounded from each other.

,,It‘s not what it looks like,‘‘ Kai waved around with his hands.

,,Nothing happened,‘‘ Ji Hye let her blonde hair cover her pink cheeks.

The door has opened again and SeHun walked in the kitchen, wearing a shirt and poker face. He was pretending that nothing happened a minute ago. Yeah, that‘s our cool SeHunnie.

,,Uhm… noona, what are you doing here?‘‘ he looked from Kai to Ji Hye and back again with a suspicious look. ,,Hyung…?‘‘

,,We… well…‘‘ Ji Hye was thinking how to explain it.

,,We just… talked and then slept…‘‘ Kai was trying to reasonably explain the situation. And he failed.

,,You slept with each other?! HERE?!‘‘ SeHun was horrified.

,,ANIYO!‘‘ Ji Hye and Kai said unisono. ,,Nothing like that…‘‘ they laughed hystericaly.

,,So what were you two doing here?‘‘ SeHun narrowed eyes.

At that moment Ji Hye‘s phone started to ring. ,Maxstep, Maxstep… Come on, come on~‘ It was like help from heaven. Ji Hye checked who‘s calling and her eyes widened. ,,I… have to go,‘‘ she said and reached for her handbag. In that rush, her look stopped on a notebook laying on the table. She freezed for a moment. Her heart stopped beating. On that drawing… it was her! Kai noticed her look and quickly grabbed the notebook and hid it behind his back.

Too late. She's seen it already.

Kai was looking at her with shy, guilty and strange look. There was sorrow in his dark eyes. His eyes were sending a question that Ji Hye couldn‘t see.

She quickly collected herself, bowed shyly and ran to the door.

,,Noona~‘‘ She heard SeHun‘s urgent voice behind her back. ,,I want to hear an explanation!‘‘

But Ji Hye was already out of Kai‘s flat. Meanwhile she was running down the stairs, her lips turned into a dreamy smile. Kai has drawn her. But why? Why does he ignore other girls except her? She was feeling special.

Her phone started to ring again which woke her up from her thoughts.

She answered and yelled excitedly: ,,YeSung oppa~!‘‘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

• TITLE SONG: Jang Keun Suk - Tell Me Your Love