BadMan

† A Wolf's Temptation †

 

,,Yummy~ So delicious!‘‘ Ji Hye was gushing over the food SeHun brought. She was eating lunch with Uee and SeHun in classroom right now.

SeHun was watching her eating happily. ,,Eat this, noona!‘‘ he took one chicken nugget with the chopsticks and waved with it in front of Ji Hye‘s face. ,,Aaah~‘‘ he motioned her to open .

Uee almost choked on rice.

Ji Hye stared at SeHun for a while and she didn‘t know what to do. In the end, she just opened and SeHun fed her. She was slowly eating the chicken nugget while SeHun was smiling at her, his head resting in his hands.

Uee was staring at both of them with bored look. Then she took advantage of the situation that SeHun doesn‘t look at her. She grabbed his unopened bottle of Coke and shook it. Then she returned the bottle on the table and when Ji Hye frowned at her, Uee looked away innocently.

,,Ahh~ I‘m thirsty,‘‘ SeHun said suddenly and took his Coke.

Ji Hye gave Uee stern look. Uee covered her smile behind a cup of coffee. Eottokaji? Should Ji Hye warn SeHun or just keep quiet and don‘t destroy Uee‘s fun? She sighed and stayed quiet. Mainly because she had a mouth full of food.

SeHun tried to open the bottle but though he tried a lot, he couldn‘t do it. He sighed angrily and then he handed the bottle to Ji Hye.

Ji Hye gulped. ,,Weo?‘‘

,,Noona, open this for me, please,‘‘ SeHun did his aegyo, looking at her with puppy eyes.

,,Weo?!‘‘ Ji Hye exchanged a scared look with Uee.

,,Noona~~ I‘m thirsty. Open the bottle please,‘‘ SeHun urged cutely.

,,Why me?‘‘

,,Because you are older.‘‘

,,Tell your sister to open it.‘‘

,,But I want YOU to open it.‘‘

Ji Hye gave up. ,,Arasso,‘‘ she took the bottle from SeHun and while she was opening it, she holded it as far as she could.

But… though she honestly tried to open it, she couldn‘t do it. Exactly like SeHun.

,,Do you want some help, jagiya?‘‘ asked someone‘s pretty, low but arrogant voice.

All head turned to the voice and everybody in the classroom shut their mouths.

A tall and handsome boy overflowing with bad boy aura just stepped into the classroom. He had dark hair, earrings in his ears, creepy vampire teeth necklace around his neck and he was wearing black ed jacket and grey jeans.

His five friends from his gang B2ST were following him. They looked roughly and cockily. Gang B2ST is famous at the university for its reputation of fighters and bad boys. Everyone is afraid of these handsome boys although girls love them.

JunHyung, the leader of the B2ST gang and a sovereign of Hanyang university took the Coke bottle from Ji Hye‘s hands and started to open it.

,,JunHyung-sshi, w-wa-‚‘‘ Ji Hye didn‘t finish her sentence because it was too late.

JunHyung opened the bottle already but he realized that something‘s wrong so he gave the bottle to surprised KiKwang with hair pilled up.

The Coke began to squirt around. JunHyung and a short blonde boy jumped away to safety but other boys ended up wet. They yelled and cursed.

,,What the hell are you doing, KiKwang?!‘‘ a mature boy DooJoon with short dark hair screamed at KiKwang and shoved him.

,,I didn‘t do anything! Don‘t touch me, hyung!‘‘ KiKwang screamed back at him. ,,JunHyung… the drink…‘‘

,,Aish~ I have a date with my girlfriend in an hour and I look like a moron and smell like Coke!‘‘ sobbed blonde haired DongWoon with face of a god.

,,Calm down, DongWoon-ah, you still look totally handsome,‘‘ light haired angel named HyunSeung wrung DongWoon's shirt.

,,Nae! And girls adore wet boys, I heard they find it really hot,‘‘ said cute YoSeob.

,,Jeongmal?‘‘

,,Nae! Right?‘‘ he looked at Ji Hye, looking for answer.

She just nodded with a shy smile.

JunHyung was ignoring the noise that boys were making and just wiped his wet hands on YoSeob‘s shirt.

,,YAH!‘‘ YoSeob angrily yelled at him.

JunHyung threw a killing look at Uee who laughed hard. ,,What are you laughing at?‘‘

,,At all of you,‘‘ said Uee between her laughter.

,,WEO?!‘‘ JunHyung growled, but let it be because he noticed that Ji Hye is looking at him. He sat on the table in front of her and leaned towards her. ,,I know you missed me really badly but oppa is here now to hug you,‘‘ he winked at her and leaned towards her more to hug her.

Ji Hye was looking at him with wide eyes.

SeHun growled and threw a shrimp at him. Then he high-fived Uee.

,,YAH!!‘‘ JunHyung screamed madly. ,,Who was it?!‘‘

Uee and SeHun innocently looked away.

,,Baboya,‘‘ said JunHyung and ate the shrimp. ,,So… Ji Hye darling, what are you doing after school?‘‘

,,Mm… I wanted to go shopping with Uee,‘‘ replied Ji Hye and looked at him from beneath her lashes shyly.

,,And then?‘‘

,,I have to learn for tomorrow's exams.‘‘

,,And what about tonight?‘‘

,,Me and Uee are having a movie night.‘‘

,,AISH!‘‘ JunHyung shouted and Ji Hye was scared. ,,Eottoke?!‘‘

,,Leave Ji Hye noona alone, she doesn‘t want you. Why are you bothering her all the time, Yong?‘‘ SeHun glared at JunHyung.

JunHyung leaned towards him over the table and narrowed his eyes at him. ,,Did you say anything, ulzzang?‘‘ he began circling the wrist.

,,Nae, I did. And I‘ll tell you a lot of things.‘‘ SeHun took a breath to tell JunHyung some ‚nice things‘.

But Ji Hye knew JunHyung really well and she knew if SeHun starts to fight him, he‘ll not survive. Because of it she quickly covered SeHun‘s mouth with her hand and smiled at JunHyung sweetly. ,,That‘s our SeHunnie, sooo funny,‘‘ she ruffled SeHun‘s precious hair.

,,Hm, seriously,‘‘ JunHyung sneered at SeHun and ate a piece of chicken from his do-shi-rak.

Ji Hye slapped SeHun‘s hand when he wanted to hit him.

,,SeHunnie was right. Leave our Ji Hye alone, JunHyung. You‘re not her type,‘‘ Uee said.

That was right. JunHyung is handsome, y, tall, with face of a model. Ji Hye liked him. But she felt that he‘s not her dream prince. She doesn‘t want to date him because their personalities are so much different. She knew it but JunHyung couldn‘t understand it.

,,Don‘t be too smart,‘‘ JunHyung ruffled Uee‘s hair for what he got some abuse from her. Then he turned to Ji Hye and smirked at her. ,,If you have no time after school, we‘ll go on a date now.‘‘

,,Hajiman… I…‘‘ pleaded Ji Hye but JunHyung grabbed her hand, lifted her to her feet and then he dragged her to the door.

,,Where do you want to go, jagiya? Movie? Amusement park?‘‘ JunHyung winked at her.

,,Let her go, Yong JunHyung!!!‘‘ screamed SeHun.

,,Hyung has another prey,‘‘ laughed the boys from B2ST gang.

Prey?!

,,JunHyung-sshi! Sunbae!‘‘ Ji Hye tried to suggest him to let her go.

If she‘s going to be JunHyung‘s next prey… she‘ll be screwed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

• TITLE SONG: B.A.P - BadMan