Astonished

† A Wolf's Temptation †

 

,,Yah, SeHun-ah,‘‘ Kai unexpectedly appeared next to SeHun.

SeHun winced. ,,Aigoo~ Kai, you scared me! Can you at least stomp a little when you‘re walking to me?‘‘ he complained.

,,Ani~ You look ridiculous when you‘re scared,‘‘ Kai laughed and put his arm around SeHun‘s shoulders.

,,YAH!‘‘ SeHun shouted and Kai started to laugh more.

They slowly walked through the night market while the other EXO boys were running here and there, scaring one another with dead crabs and octopuses, tasting free food and then running away when they ate something they shouldn‘t and a salesman screamed at them to get off.

,,Kai, SeHun, look!‘‘ Cutie BaekHyun called them with a devilish smirk. Then he took a large octopus with long tentacles and put it on head of unsuspecting leader SuHo. SuHo yelled and ran away, screaming: ,,Take it off, take it off!‘‘

Kai and SeHun laughed and high-fived BaekHyun that then ran to desperate SuHo to help him take off the octopus.

,,Baboyas,‘‘ SeHun said between his laughter.

When Kai stopped to laugh, he looked at SeHun with a serious look. ,,SeHun-ah…‘‘

,,Weo, hyung?‘‘

,,Today…‘‘ Kai began and tried not to look abashed. ,,That girl with blonde and pink hair… Yong JunHyung was bothering her… Uhm… do you know her?‘‘

,,Ji Hye noona? Of course I know her! I've known her for years because she‘s my noona‘s best friend. Her name is Jang Ji Hye, she attends class 1B, likes a band Shinhwa and she‘s nice, friendly but shy and… SO BEAUTIFUL!! Don‘t you think?‘‘ SeHun elbowed Kai in ribs.

Kai smiled. He still saw her face in front of his eyes. SeHun had no idea how beautiful she was to him. She had a face of an angel that was sent from heaven, her hair were like the sweetest candy in the world, her green eyes so sad and lonely though she was smiling and her figure…

,,Kai, you're blushing?‘‘ SeHun looked closely at his face.

,,Weo? Aniyo! I… I‘m hot,‘‘ Kai started to fan himself with his hand.

But SeHun didn‘t believe him. ,,You like Ji Hye noona!‘‘ he accused Kai.

,,WEO?!‘‘ Kai shouted, totally abashed. ,,Ani~ Aniyo~!‘‘

SeHun put his arm around Kai‘s shoulders as he said: ,,Watch out, dude, Ji Hye noona is mine.‘‘ He smiled, patted Kai‘s back and ran to EXO boys, screaming: ,,Yah! Give me some chicken, you hungry digimons!‘‘

Kai stayed there, watching his friends with a light smile. But then he sighed. For the first time in his life he's charmed by some girl and SeHun is saying that she belongs to him. He‘s so unlucky. The problem is that though Kai knew SeHun likes that girl, he couldn‘t let her go. He couldn‘t stop thinking about her. He couldn‘t get rid off a desire to see her face again. He didn‘t want to.

He put his hood on. ,,Jang Ji Hye… are you my soulmate?‘‘ he whispered into the darkness and looked up to the dark sky. Nearly full moon was laughing at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

• TITLE SONG: MYNAME - Astonished