HotBoy

† A Wolf's Temptation †

'You're my love, Venus
I want to catch you
My heart wants to catch you
You're my love, Venus
My heart is beating toward you
I want you
My heart wants you'

If someone told me something like that, I'd be the happiest girl in the world... and then... I'd probably faint. No boy never told me anything like that. Maybe because of the fact that I'm not interested in ordinary boys whose I meet every day at school. My dream prince is too perfect to be real. Maybe that's the biggest problem. I can't fall in love with just some random boy. In my ideal boyfriend must be something... something strange what will drag me to him. My heart has to beat fast everytime I see him and a smile has to appear on my face everytime I think about him.

Jang Ji Hye was thinking about love and in her headphones played a song Venus from her favorite interpret Shinhwa. Dream look appeared on her face and she drank her beloved bubble tea with a straw.

She was sitting on the rooftop of Hanyang university, hiding until P.E. lesson ends, as always. Ji Hye never liked P.E. She joined P.E. lessons because of her best friend Uee. But after the accident with katana, baseball ball and ketchup (we rather shouldn't go to the details), she gave up on it. It was just a joke but she was hit and she will not go close to field anymore.

Ji Hye didn't want to hurt Uee's feelings with the fact she would leave the sport lesson. The best possibility was to wait three hours in a week somewhere in a safe place. University's rooftop was perfect. No one is there so Ji Hye can have a moment just for herself. Honestly, she's better alone sometimes.

She took off her headphones and stood up because the sport lesson should end in a few minutes. With a straw between her lips sipping happily, she walked around the corner...

And then she saw someone.

A boy. He had headphones on his ears and danced to the rhythm so amazingly that lots of K-Pop idols could envy him. His every movement was perfect, every step he had in his head a second before he made it... The sun rays fell on him as a limelight and he zigzagged between them gracefully as if he had wings.

Ji Hye freezed. She stopped to sip and stayed to stare at the boy with wide eyes. She had never seen someone to dance like that. It was like a dream.

When the boy made a turn, Ji Hye quickly jumped behind the corner and with her back pressed against the wall, she held her breath for a while.

,,That was close,'' she told to herself silently and carefully peeked from behind the corner.

If she could describe the boy with only one word, it would be HANDSOME for sure. He was tall, he had light brown hair covering his forehead, his angelic face was like from BB Cream commercial and he had calm, concentrated but dangerous look in his dark eyes. He was wearing jeans and black leather jacket with silver tacks on the shoulders.

Who is the boy? Is he from the university? Ji Hye didn't know him but school year started a few weeks ago and she didn't know many people yet.

'My goddess, oh,
who looks like she lives inside a myth
I fight past the time to find you'

When Ji Hye heard the beautiful lyrics of the song sounding from the boy's headphones, her heart skipped a beat.

,,Venus!''

The boy was listening to the same song like her before a few minutes! A straw fell out of . She blinked so long to make sure that it's really not a dream. And then she smiled. Now she felt the boy's dancing even deeper. He was dancing to beautiful music of the most beautiful song by Shinhwa. He was listening to the breathtaking lyrics that Ji Hye knows by heart...

The boy suddenly stopped after one extra awesome part. He was gasping for breath and he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Poor him. He must be really tired, Ji Hye was thinking. Shouldn't I give him to drink my bubble tea?

While she was thinking hard, the boy ped his jacket and it caught Ji Hye's attention. He had nothing under the jacket, just his perfect body. After ten seconds break he started to move to the melody again.

Ji Hye felt warm blood in her cheeks. She should cover her eyes but she couldn't look away from the boy. She rather sipped her drink to cool her cheeks.

The boy was totally HOT right now! The jacket uncovered a part of his skin everytime he moved while he was throwing y looks around. Angel or devil? What suits him better?

Ji Hye gulped and then she realized that she has agape so she quickly closed it. She would probably stay to stare at the hot boy for a good few hours if something hadn't disturbed her. Venus was ending by now, when...

,MAXSTEP! MAXSTEP! COME ON, COME ON!' Ji Hye's loud ringtone was sounding around the place.

,,Aish!'' Ji Hye tried to quickly find her cellphone while she was watching the boy with her peripheral vision.

The boy stopped dancing, took off his headphones and looked the way the music sounded from. He didn't look mad, he just had poker face.

Ji Hye quickly hid her head behind the corner. But it was too late. It's not a big probability that the boy will not remember a half Korean girl with platinum blonde hair and pink strands who looks so different from other students.

The boy walked to the place where Ji Hye was hidden.

,,Aigoo~ Eottoke, eottoke,'' Ji Hye started to panic. She finally found her cellphone, turned it off and then quickly looked how close the boy is.

But... he was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:
Annyeong sweethearts~ ^^ Thank you very much for reading the first chapter of 'A Wolf's Temptation'. I appreciate it!!! You have no idea how much this means to me. <3 *blows you kisses* Feel free to comment if you like my story, it'll make me happy and stronger. PLEASE GIVE ME A LOT OF LOVE! I WILL WORK HARD! ^*^ *bows*

P.S: This fanfic is for/about my beloved sister. SARANGHAYO, JI HYE UNNIE~ <3 :** I hope you like it!!

XOXO

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

• TITLE SONG: BIGSTAR - HotBoy