Chapter 9 - Ready To Reveal?

Love Letters

Joohyun was now going to the girls' dorm when someone covered and pulled her to the balcony.

Who's that? o_O

- - - *

"MM! MM! MM!" Joohyun tried to speak but failed for the hand of the someone who got her was covering . When they reached the balcony, the someone freed her and turned his back.

Joohyun sighed, "Shoot. Who are you?"

The guy turned around and in relief, Joohyun facepalmed. "Sehun. The hell, why did you do that?"

Sehun chuckled and pinched her bestfriend's, oops, change that, her secret love's cheeks. "Nothing. I just saw you walking alone, when I am on my way to the comfort room so I JOKINGLY kidnapped you. Peace, Hyunnie." 

"Oh whatever. So what's cooking?" Joohyun asked.

"Well, I just want to hang-out with my friend, at midnight. Isn't this cool?" Sehun smiled. Joohyun just glared. Sometimes, this friend of hers is really weird.

"How's the punishment?" Sehun asked. 

"The punishment? I really didn't appreciate it. Firstly, I wasn't really part of that. Just those stupid, senseless, childish and bad Junior Boys pulled me. But then, I just felt happy at the same time. You know? Talking and hanging out with them isn't really that bad, I guess. I enjoyed the tasks, honestly. Even though it's tiring, I felt contentment. I don't know. Maybe it was because Luhan offered me a bottle of water and --" Joohyun cut off her words as she realized what she is saying. She covered and shook her head. "No, no, no,no, no, You got it wrong. Uhm.." she wasn't really ready to say those.

Sehun, on the other hand, was emotionally broken. Maybe his guesses were right. That Joohyun already loves someone, not him. And Joohyun just sees him as a friend, nothing more. And maybe Joohyun loves Luhan that's why at the bus, she keeps on staring at his and Yoona's direction, that's why she has a long explanation when he asked if she's jealous and why she felt somehow glad when she was in punishment with Luhan and his friends. Maybe those were right. He wishes that he's just overthinking those and those wasn't Joohyun meant.

"Sehun, please don't misunderstand it. It isn't like I love or like to be with them. I was.. I was just wondering? Or out of myself? I much much much like to hang-out with you that them," she said and made Sehun smile a little. But he's not that satisfied to believe it. He's still trusting his own instincts even though it hurts.

"And besides, they brought me into trouble. Just please, forget all those things I said. Those were just.. uhm, lies." she exclaimed.

"O-okay." Sehun breathed for awhile and stretched.

He is actually upset for making Joohyun involved with that punishment. He really has this thing inside him that tells him that he got no chance on her because she loves Luhan or any of Luhan's friends. That he's not deserving and worthy enough for her heart. He wasnt to prove that he's right for her but he can't for he thinks that his confession can destroy their bond. And it just hurts him to see Joohyun loving someone, that isn't him. It pierces his heart, his heart slowly dying.

However, Joohyun, was thinking if she's going to tell Sehun everything about her deep dirty (not really) secret. He's her friend, anyway. Feeling numb about his feelings, she's knows nothing. She's doubting.

"Sehun,"

"Yes?"

"You never told me anything about your lovelife."

"You either."

"Tell me."

"You first."

"YOU."

"YOU."

"Please?"

"No."

"Okay," Joohyun sighed. "Sehun, I am going to tell you something.

Sehun's heart beated fastly and rapidly. No, not now. Is she going to tell me now her love? Is she going to tell me her love? Please, no. Is she going to break my heart? Don't let her...

AM I ready to say it? Am I, am I? Help me, please. HELP ME. Am I ready to reveal it all? 

"Actually..."

Both heart pumped fastly.

"I..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"DId I already told you that you're so CUTE???" and she pinched his cheeks making him frown.

"I expected more..." he whispered but she somewhat heard him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

- - - *

Ayo~

Updated, like it?

Thanks for reading. Love yuuu~ <33

Fighting!

-ImmaSeomate4ver-