Chapter 13 - Reveal to Sehun

Love Letters

Next day, all students were busy moving. Well not though, but they were all doing something.

Joohyun cleared up her mind, she thinks she has to face everything she has to. She saw the one she's very eager to talk to and without second thoughts, she called him.

"Sehun-aaah!!!" 

He didn't turned to her, he didn't hear her, or pretended that he didn't hear her. She didn't give up.

"Sehun-aaaah!!!" another call but still, he continues to walk, faster. She caught up to him and held his sleeve and made him turn to her.

"I called you, Oh Se Hun." she said coldly.

"Oh. Why?" he asked innocently, pretending he doesn't know anything.

"Let's talk."

"About what?"

"About something I should have told you before. Let's go to the rooftop of the school." she commanded. Sehun just walked with her.

 

When they reached the top, she breathed deeply. She's ready. She knows, she's ready.

"So..." Sehun raised a brow. "What about now?"

She once again breathed deeply. "Sehun.. please don't hate me."

"I do not hate you."

"But you're avoiding me. You're angry. You are mad at me. You think I ."

"No I  don't."

"But why are you acting like you don't know me?!" her voice sounded a little louder and her eyes got teary. Be strong Joohyun. You don't have to cry.

She only received silence from Sehun.

"Come on, Sehun. You're the one who said that don't let your feelings be a hindrance to our friendship. But you're the one who's breaking it! I don't want to give up a friendly relation. Please, Sehun. I'm sorry. Just please, talk to me, hang-out with me.. Let's --" she was cut off.

"But can you understand that I'm feeling hurt??!! Can you understand the fact that I am stupidly loving a person who just sees me as a friend?! Do you think that's easy to just forget all about my feelings?! No, Joohyun! It's hard! And can you understand that the more i glance, talk, hear, and such to you, the more I fall in-love with you?! I want to stop all of this but apparently, I can't!!! Bear with me, Joohyun! This part of me just hurts.." he said, pointing to his heart.

He was on his way out of the rooftop when Joohyun held her wrist. "I'm sorry.. That's not the main point of this talk. There's more.." she gently said and Sehun faced her. "Okay."

"I... I... I love... I love L-luhan.."

And she said it. Her grip on Sehun's wrist loosened and she bowed her head. Sehun clicked his tongue, "I knew it."

"I-i, I keep on sending him love letters almost everyday at his locker. I know it's prohibited but I just can't stop myself. I'm going to graduate soon but I am a coward so I did this thing. I'm sorry Sehun if I hurt your feelings, I just can't stand keeping this secret..." she said and cried. 

Sehun pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry too if I was overacting. I.. I.. Agh, you know it. I knew you love Luhan. And don't be sorry. Because you're the one who owns that heart. You're going to decide it. And... let's just be friends again. I'm sorry.." he said and hugged her body tighter. They felt warm.

 

"Thank you, Sehun.. For at least comforting me.." she chuckled and wiped her tears.

"No prob," he said although something inside pierces his heart. "I gotta go. See ya!"

"Bye Sehunnie~" she waved.

Her secret was said to her loyal bestfriend.

Will things be more complicated? Or ... I DON'T WANNA SPILL THE BEANS!

- - - *

Here!

Okay, another SeoHun. Lemme give you SeoHan for... Idk chapters. Hihi xD

Hope ya like it! <3

Thanks for reading.

 

XOXO,

-ImmaSeomate4ever-