Chapter 3 - Performance Task

Love Letters

The teacher came in and we bowed to her as a sign of respect.

"Goodmorning, class. Today, I am going to explain your new Performace Task."

Everyone sighed. The Performance Task isn't that easy. Most of the time, it's hard to finish. 

"And you've got to submit it the day after tomorrow"

"WHAT?!" we shrieked.

Of course, it's not that easy to do a PT! It takes hours, and she asks us now to submit it directly on Friday? Oh gee, that is just SOOOO unfair!

"Relax, class. Your PT is not going to be that hard. All you have to do is interview a student here in SM High, about his/her ideal type."

Now, all were fine. Whew, that PT is now TOO easy.

"But there's a thrill," Uh-oh. Thrill? Miss Bang is always like that!

"You have to interview a Junior, about his/her ideal type.. AND, your genders should be mixed. For example, you're a girl so you have to interview a boy. And vice-versa. And I will repeat, it should be a JUNIOR. You have to record your interview session to have a proof and the signature of the interviewee. You have to provide questions to ask and you have to do it now. I'm giving you time so that you can already write your questions. Understood?" Miss Bang explained and we all nodded.

While I was jotting down notes, my mind was full of none other than ANNOYING doubts and questions. I'm really puzzled. I REALLY, REALLY want to interview Luhan, but seriously, I AM TOO SHY. What if he doesn't want it? What if there's already a long line of Seniors waiting for his approval. Gosh, what the. What shall I do? Am I going to face it all? Am I really going to interview ... HIM? Please, someone help me~

And at last, I made up my mind.

Right, Joohyun. You've got to face the music and interview him. This is just a PT, nothing more. And besides, I want to talk to him, right? Aish, Joohyun. You're really weird.

Break time came and time for the letter.

I want our lovestory to be like a fairytale, it always ends with a happy ending~

Good day, Luhan~

Happy Weird Wednesday.. xD

Take care~

- Pinkish Pink -

I did my thing and you already know the outcome.

So later that day, I went to Luhan's classroom and found pupils scattered in the way. There are girls flirting, boys playing, couples' mingling and more. There is no teacher so they're free to do those. I asked a girl near the door. She's reading and I think she has a good attitude.

"Excuse me, but can you please call Luhan-ssi for me?" I smiled. She looked up to me and nodded. She called in their room.

"HEY LUHAN! SOMEONE'S EXCUSING YOU!!!" she said. "Thanks," I thanked her and she nodded and got back to reading. 

After minutes, Luhan came out.

"Uhm, NOONA! From the Detention Room!" he said. Uh, glad he remembered me!

"Ah, yes, yes Luhan-ssi. Can I ask you a little favor?" I asked.

"Of course, what is it?" 

"Can I interview you for our Performance Task?" I asked, nervously.

It took a while for him to asnwer.

I thought he's going to disagree, but glad he didn't.

"Uh, yes. Okay."

I opened up my phone and opened the VOICE RECORDER. I pressed the start sign and I started asking questions.

"Goodafternoon Luhan-ssi. I am going to interview you about your IDEAL TYPE. First of all, what do you like in girls?" I asked.

"I like responsible and optimistic girls." he simply asnwered.

"How about in Physical Appearance?"

"I liek girls with round eyes and plae skin. And also the one with an average height." he asnwered. I got quite happy for I have pale skin and.. AGH JOOHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

We talked a few more words and I finished my interview.

"T-thank you so much, Luhan-ssi."

"No problem, Noona. By the way, I'm asking you about the love letter thingy yesterday and -- " he got cut off by my cellphone which is ringing.

- rings -

"Oops. Sorry Luhan. I gotta take this. Thank you again." 

I walked out and answered the my Mom's call.

THANK YOU, MOM! I, AGAIN, DIDN'T HAVE TO ANSWER LUHAN'S QUESTION. YES!

- - - *

Hi there :))

3rd Chapter Updated~

I'm really sick today. :(( Wish I get better soon.

Anyway, sorry for a lame and boring chapter. I AM REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD,

Thanks for readng, still.

Add me, Subscribe&Comment, Upvote and Support~ ^^

Luv 'ya

-ImmaSeomate4ever-