Chapter 16 - Busted!

Love Letters

"O_O" I can't tell how do I look when I heard the news. To be honest, I kinda felt a little bit happy. I never wanted Yoona to be with Luhan. Simply because, I wanted Luhan to be mine. But really, when Sehun confessed to me, my feelings for Luhan lessened a bit. And there's a part in me that says, let Luhan and Yoona be happy because they deserve each other. And just now, hearing the very unexpected news, makes my heart jump and frown at the same time. I don't know.

"Ha, you're lucky," Sehun said, I can sense jerkiness with gloominess in his voice.

"No, I'm not. Why would I be, anyway." I commented. I'm lucky, how? I'm not lucky. Definitely not.

"Duh. You have a chance. Luhan might learn to love you." he said, with a smirk.

"MIGHT. But apparently, and expectedly, he wouldn't. Okay? Quit it, Sehun. I know I don't have a chance." I said and turned my face to the right.

Just then, his phone beeped. "Hello? Yeah, Umma? Now? Okay. Bye, love you." she turned to him and gave a tell-me-what-she-said-look. "She said I need to go home now for my father wants a dinner date with us." he explained and she nodded.

"Okay, well I will go home too later. Bye Sehunnie." she waved and Sehun went off.

She went to the library, and got a paper and a pink envelope in her bag and wrote something.

 

Hi, Luhan!

I think this is going to be the longest letter that I'm going to write for you.

Today, hearing the hottest news, I want to be honest, my heart felt a little bit happy. Because now that you two broke up, I MIGHT have a chance. I'm not saying that I'm sure you will love me, but I might be able to present myself more presentably and you might get attracted. I'm just expecting, though.

I'm sorry to hear the news, if you're hurt. I might not be a good advice-giver, but please let me tell you to move on. Whenever you loved someone so dearly, also learn to let go when the time comes. It's not bad to fall in love too much, but try to stop when you need to stop. You're not going to be happy always, you also have your donws. But always remember, life goes on. 

I'm gonna say all that I want. This is not the end of the world yet, but who knows? I want to express all my feelings in this letter and I hope you're going to appreciate all that I will say.

Firstly, thank you for inspiring me. You inspired me to study hard, you inspired me to do my best and always aim for the 100 %. Just so you know, I did all of this for you to notice me. I did my best for you to admire me. But apparently, you can't. Because you don't even know me. Because i'm too coward to introduce myself. I'm not like those other girls who scream for you, loud and clear (sometimes unclear) just to get your attention. I know I'm too dumb to have the idea of this epic love letters. But thank you for bearing with me, though you don't know me.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you. I'm sure i annoyed you more than one time because I keep on sending you love letters. I'm really sorry. I am also sorry if I haven't introduce myself. Like I said, I'm a coward. I'm scared of rejection. I hope you can understand.

You might wonder why who I am. Well, I'll tell you a clue. I'm a SENIOR. I will graduate few months from now. I decided to continue sending you love letters for I don't want to graduate without you noticing me. But now, I've realized, you're not going to notice me, barely because you don't know me, if I don't end this stupid and childish love-letters-sending.

Okay, I'm trying to be cool as I can. I might not be your ideal girl, but I keep on wishing and dreaming for you to love me. Even though I know you can't (yet,maybe), I keep on trying and I never give up. Let me share you something, one bad day, someone confessed to me, and worse, he is my best friend. I hurted him, for I said that I love somebody else, which is you. Now, we're friends again, but we usually get awkward. I don't want to brag to you, but just see what I did. I rejected a guy, which is very close and important to me because I love you. 

I think this is the time. Pinkish Pink, is me. The NOONA you know in the Detention Room. The NOONA who reacted so much when you call me NOONA. The NOONA who interviewed you for our Performance Task. The NOONA who bumped into you. The NOONA who loved you very much. The NOONA who got so broken when found out that you have a girlfriend. The NOONA who cried for you. The NOONA who smiled whenever thinking of you. The NOONA whosneaks into your locker and shoot love letters in pink envelopes. I am Seo Joo Hyun, I am your Joohyun-Noona.

Pretty awesome, right? Okay, I'm done. Just remember that I'm always here for you. When the world is against you, I can be your team. If you need help, call me. This is my number: **********

I love you.

- Pinkish Pink -

 

I released a tear when I'm inserting the paper in a pink envelope. I'm too dramatic while writing ths letter. Oh, I hope he'll notice me now. I went out of my library, with my bag at my back. I slowly took steps towards the locker room of Luhan and the other Juniors. When I got there, I peeked and found all lights closed, no one's talking. Nothing's there. I'm sure no one's there.

I went in and sighed. I shoot the letter in Luhan's locker. When I was about to go out, someone caught my wrist. I got so SO so scared. Oh no, this is not what I want.

"Got you. You're busted."

- - - *

Hiii!

Here is the 16th Chapter! <3

I realized I committed a lot of mistakes, sorry for that.

I'm going to have my editing period when I finish the story.

I want a favor, please visit my profile, go to my stories and click the story entitled: "Extra Ordinary". It's my fiction for F(x) Krystal's birthday.

Thanks!

 

xoxo,

-ImmaSeomate4ever-