Chapter 2 - Detention

Love Letters

"MISS SEOOO!!!"

Oh, fudge. I have no single idea my teacher was already calling me for the nth time. This is my very first time being scolded by a teacher. It's very unusual that it made me uncomfortable. I'm so embarrassed.

"I-i am s-sorry, Miss Kim. I-i--" 

"NO DEMANDS, DETENTION NOW! YOU'RE THERE UNTIL BREAK TIME! THIS IS VERY UNEXPECTED OF YOU, MISS SEO. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, HUH?!" she said, like a lion ready to eat its prey. Agh, pabo, Joohyun.

I stood up with a pen and a notebook. I headed towards the Detention Room. I sighed before I open the door. I was just thinking about some things. Okay, let me be specific. I was just thinking of Luhan. UGH. This guy never fails to enter my mind. 

As I entered the Detention Room, I saw 2 heads, I'm sure they're boys. I sat at the chair beside the door and opened my notebook and began to continue my article. I am the Editor-In-Chief of our School Newspaper and I was asked to make an article about Bullying. I looked at the ceiling to somehow think of ideas and tips to complete this article. Then, I turned my head to the 2 boys with me just to find out that those boys were Luhan and Kai! 

Whew. I am with the 2 of the most popular students in the school in the Detention Room. Just, how lucky that was?! I was like, MELTING?!

Okay, I bowed to them as a sign of greeting. They bowed back. I got back to my work. Think, Joohyun, think! Now, I am out of my focus. Thanks to these 2 boys with me. I can't avoid myself stealing glances from them! I mean, HIM. I am really not that fan of Kai. I am more fan of Luhan. I'm worried that they may caught me stealing glances at them. Aish, Joohyun. Concentrate!

Just then, the student body president came in and called our attention.

"Mr. Kim Jong In, Mr. Lee wants to talk to you." she said.

Kai stood up and followed the student body president.

SO there were we, me and Luhan.

Agh, why him?

There was a moment of silence before he spoke. Yea, he talked to me and that voice made me feel MORE in love with him.

"Uhm, hi. Can I ask your name?" he asked. OH! HE'S ASKING MY NAME!!! 

"Seo J-joo H-hyun. Seo Joo Hyun, Senior.." I said and smiled.

"I'm Luhan, Junior." Duh, I know. EVERYONE KNOWS.

"I know."

"Yeah, right."

-- silence --

"Why were you in detention?" he suddenly asked.

"I w-was, spacing, uhm, zoning, uhm, sort of daydreaming out. Something l-like that." I said uneasily. I mentally facepalmed myself. Joohyun, you shouldn't stutter!

"Ah." he said.

"You?"

"Me and Kai broke a window glass by our soccer ball. Ha, sorry, we're just like playing." he explained and my mouth shaped 'o'. Just for him to know that I understood their case.

"Do you know Im Yoon Ah?" he asked.

"Yes, she's a senior." I answered.

"Nice." he said.

What's so nice about Im Yoon Ah? Well, she is pretty mean ut gorgeous. Aish, whatevs.

-- silence --

"Noona--"

"NOONA??!!!" I reacted. Oh, Joohyun. You shoudn't! It's just right for him to call you NOONA 'cause you're older than him. Aish~ Why are you so dumb nowadays?! Sigh, I just reacted for I hate people calling me Noona. I feel old.

"Uhm, you said you are a Senior.. so, I am a Junior.. and y--" I cut him off, again.

"Ah, yes, yes. I'm just not really used to people calling me a NOONA. I-i feel old." I explained and he nodded.

"Anyway, guess you can understand things better so I am gonna ask you something." he said. I nodded. And he asked me the question I'm terrified to hear.

. . .

"What will you do to figure out a person who keeps on sending you love letters but is unknown?"

Uh-oh.

"Huh?"

"Look, Noona. Put this scenario as an example. There is an admirer who keeps on sending you love letters but you don't know who that admirer is for that admirer is just using a codename. You want to know who that admirer is but you don't know how. How, Noona?" he asked.

Next question, please? Oh, Luhan. How can I answer that?

"Uhm-uhm.." my tongue is playing. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

But then, the school body president came in, again. 

"Mr. Luhan, yours and Kai's detention hour is now over. You can go." she said. Luhan nodded and smiled CUTELY. Psssh. Then the SBP turned to me and said: "And you, Ms. Seo Joo Hyun, you can be out at 5 minutes." she said and went away with Luhan.

That was SO CLOSE, Joohyun! Thank you, dear SBP! You saved my life! :)))

After 5 minutes, I went out and directly walked to our classroom. I got a paper and wrote:

If you can't be the pen to write my happiness, can you at least be the eraser to clear my sadness?

Good day, Luhan-ssi!

I heard you are in detention a while ago..

But hey, cheer up! Just don't do it again. :)

Toodles~

- Pinkish Pink -

I inserted it in a pink envelope and did my work. Of course, I again did it. 

I am just really worried about my status. It's very complicated.

- - - *

2nd Chapter Updated! ~

Sorry if ever there is typos in grammars or spellings.

Poster? Pretty please..

Thanks for reading~

Hope you like it. <33

Add, Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Support. ;3

Fighting~

-ImmaSeomate4ever-

 

 

 

His stare... is killing me. o_O

:***