Chapter 7 - House Living Day

Love Letters

Every year, the 3rd year and 4th year students of SM High are having their annual House Living Day. On that day, students are practiced and skilled to do houseworks and houselivings that can help them in ther future lives. They will stay at the house of the Kang's at Gangnam for 2 days.

Joohyun is sitting beside Sehun at the bus. The school is using 2 buses, 1 for the Juniors and the other for the Seniors. Joohyun is sitting by the window. She is always glancing at the other bus to see, you know who, Luhan. 

Her jealousy point is really REALLY on the highest level. Im Yoon Ah, transferred to the Juniors' bus, just to be with her boyfriend. Her aegyo really works everytime, so the teachers assigned allowed her. From Joohyun's eyes, she can see her leaning on Luhan's shoulder, cutely (xD), and Luhan is smiling like something beautiful just happened. For her, it's not really beautiful, it's ridiculous.

She was like sighing for every 5 minutes just to show how pissed she was. Her seatmate on the bus, Sehun, found it cute and poked her cheeks.

"Sehun-ah..~" she muttered.

"Hey, you've been so quiet ever since we rode, and you're always staring at the window, and to be specific, in Luhan and Yoona's direction --" Joohyun cut off Sehun's words.

"Nah, it's just because, uhm, I was just annoyed. Yoona bugs me all the time."

"Why? Jealous?" Sehun said.

Joohyun breathed deeply. She will NEVER tell anyone, even her bestfriend about her deep little secret. NO, WAY.

"N-no. I am NOT jealous. First of all, Yoon bugs me because everyone follows her. Even the teachers. And I feel so unfair. Why? Because I, an honor student will just be asked tasks and tasks and always like that. They never asked me what I like, nor if I will like what they will ask me to do. Secondly, she's just so mean. And why would I be jealous? Even if Luhan's a handsome, handsome, handsome, kingka, I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. JUST HOW, UHM, HORRIBLE IS THAT?!" she exclaimed, not loud enough but enough for Sehun to hear.

Sehun sat back. "Oh, great. Nice explanation. I'm sold." he reacted.

Sehun has a crush on Joohyun ever since they first met. All is well recognized. He just find her really beautiful, amazing, extra-ordniary, kind, good, lovable and such characteristics. Soemtimes, he'll be doubting. He never knew anything about Joohyun's lovelife. She never told him anything. And he's kind of worrying. What if Joohyun is already taken and she's just keeping it in a secret? Or what if she already loves someone? Sehun will be the happiest person if the one Joohyun loves didn't love her back. He doesn't want Joohyun to be hurt, he just wants Joohyun to be his. 

Sehun's little thoughts brushed off as he felt something in his shoulder. He slightly looked sidewards to see what it is and found his love's head. Joohyun fell asleep in his shoulder (I know it's too fast). He smiled to his self. "My angel..."

Meanwhile in the Juniors' bus, guys were just cheering the LuYoon Couple and some of the girls were also cheering. Some are teary-eyed for their Luhan-Oppa is now taken. Some are glaring at Yoona and some, nevermind.

2 hours passed, and finally they are now in their destination. The teacher/s asked them to line up PROPERLY and said that they will announce some rules.

Students lined up, but some became line-breakers.

"Okay, SM HIgh pupils, may I get your attention?" Miss Kim asked.

"Okay, so we are here for our House Living Day. This house belongs to the Kang's. Nobody will destroy a thing, nobody will break things, nobody will play around, nobody will party. Because we are here to learn houseworks. We are not here for enjoyment. We will enjoy, but not because of parties and flirting and playing and mingling. But because of work. And.." she stopped for awhile.

"The Kangs' daughter is in here. She is at her room at the second floor. Please, dear students, please avoid yourselves entering her room. There are also students from other schools having House Living Day here, and there are cases that their daughter is always being disturbed by some students. I don't want our school reputation to be reported bad, so please control yourselves. Never ever humiliate. Okay, is everything undertood?" 

"Yes." They all nodded.

They went to their own dorms. There are 2 dorms, one for the girls and one for the boys. Joohyun's bed was beside Yuri's (right) and Yoona's (left). Shefelt bad. She already feel not-so-happy and one of the causes why is now beside her. Oh, life.

"Hey Joohyun, Miss Kim and Miss Jung said that we'll be out here at 3. It's 2:50 now." Yuri informed her.

"Ah, yes, yes. thank you," she replied.

Their first session is about house cleaning. All were given papers wherein there is a written task in every paper. Joohyun got sweeping, same with Luhan. Now they were grouped according to their tasks. Joohyun felt bad, again, for Luhan is with her. Now they were doing the task.

Next session is about house decorating. Pupils were given paint, decorations, and stuffs to decorate the house. Joohyun stood up the chair to reach the ceiling to put the attractive bulb. She made it but then, her foot slipped. Sehun saw this and directly went to catch her. As expected, he caught her. All eyes were on them, some were squealing, finding them sweet. Some were saying that they match. Some were just simling, including Luhan and Yoona for they see them like a couple. Joohyun stood up straight and stared at Sehun.

"I am so sorry, Sehun! Thank you, thank you. Agh, I'm so .., ARGH!" she cursed herself and Sehun just smiled. 'Cute..' he thought.

Third session is about cooking. Joohyun was with Sehun along with Miss Song, teaching them to cook. They were cooking Dubuseon, a Korean dish.

"Oops. We lacked of ground beef. The other ingredients are at the 2nd floor. Uhm, Joohyun, can you please get it so that our Dubuseon will be done?" Miss Song asked.

"Of course, Miss." Joohyun took off her kitchen gloves.

"Need assistance? I can come with you," Sehun offered but Joohyun declined. "No, I can take care." she said, and left Sehun with no choice. 

Joohyun is now walking at the second floor, finding the counter of foods. She saw it and opened it. She seeks for the ground beef. When she found it, she heard boys' laughing. She peeked a little and found Junior Boys, including Luhan peeking through the avoided-girl's-room. She gasped and overcame her fear and said: "Hey, that's probihited. Stay away." she said.

The boys seemed that they didn't hear her 'cause they're still continuing it.

Joohyun didn't mind, she was on her way to the stairs carrying the ground beef. Just then, she heard, a girl's cry. "UWAAAAA~" and boys' laughing. She turned around and saw the boys picking on the Kangs' daughter. And Luhan was one of them.

She froze. And then, she heard footsteps. She turned around again, and saw Miss Kim, and her flaring eyes in anger.

Uh-oh. Trouble.

- - - *

Hi again.

Omg, I'm such a bad author.

Sorry for not updating for several days.

My schedule was really hectic. This week is our 2nd Quarterly Examination Week. 

Last week was a week full of activities in our school. And I am a representative so I had tasks.

Really, sorry, guys. :(((

Well, honestly, we are not allowed to use technologies every examinations (yea, my parents are really strict) but asdfghjkl my fingers are really itching to update. 

So here is the 7th chapter, hope you like it.

Sorry for any typos, feeling dizzy of the lessons I'm studying.

I am really a stupid pabo babo bad dumb idiot senseless foolish author.

I'll try to make it up to you by updating my best.

Thanks. :DD

Add me, Subscribe, Somment, Upvote, Support.

Fighting!~

-ImmaSeomate4ever-