Chapter 18 - @SweetLocksCafe

Love Letters

She is feeling stupid. Yes, right. She thinks she's stupid for letting herself be caught and act dumb in front of Luhan. She's so dumb to reveal herself in such a way. She plans to reveal herself, but not in that unexpected way, wherein she looks like a fool. 

She didn't talk to anyone, not even Sehun. He said that their trip is postponed, so he went back to check her out and found her there. He walked her home, but they didn't talk to each other. They just walk, simply walked.

She rolled herself in bed, releasing her feelings by grasping tightly the bed sheets, kicking the pillows and bed stuffs and squealing and murmuring things which were completely unclear.

 

Meanwhile, Luhan also felt bothered. Who wouldn't? He didn't expect that Joohyun is Pinkish Pink. He can't think properly. It's just too much. Not that he didn't like it, but he just didn't expect it. He doesn't know what to do. He just broke up, and another rose up.

Kai kept on bugging him to tell him who is Pinkish Pink. But same as Joohyun, he never spoke. He didn't speak. He felt empty. His mind is empty. He just unknowingly sigh hard, and then mutter things which were also unclear. Weird.

He sat in his bed, looking and reading over and over again Joohyun's letter. It's like he never blinked. He held his phone and clicked the icon 'Dialler'. He started to dial the numbers in Joohyun's letter. He stopped, and deleted the number. He looked at the letter again, then dial the numbers again. 

 

His hand trembled. He clicked 'Save to contacts' and typed "Joohyun-Noona" as the contact name. He clicked 'Send a Message". He typed:

To: Joohyun-Noona

From: Luhan

Hi, Noona. I'm sorry for my stupidness awhile ago. I wanted to talk to you, properly. Let's meet @SweetLocksCafe tomorrow at 10. See you. Goodnight.

- Luhan

 

He pressed the 'Send' button and sighed. He made it. He's going to face it all tomorrow. You're brave, Luhan. You have no right to be scared. It's just normal to know you have admirers but why am I feeling like this when it comes to Joohyun-Noona, Pinkish Pink?

He then felt his heart pumped fast. He held his chest. "Uh-oh. Is this... true?"

 

She felt her phone vibrated. She lazily reached for it and unlocked. 

1 new message, it says.

 

To: Joohyun-Noona

From: Luhan

Hi, Noona. I'm sorry for my stupidness awhile ago. I wanted to talk to you, properly. Let's meet @SweetLocksCafe tomorrow at 10. See you. Goodnight.

- Luhan

 

The phone she's holding dropped. "ANIIIII!!!! ANI! ANI! ANI!" she beamed. 

We're gojng to meet? Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God. OH MY GOD! How will I undergo this?

 

He is sitting at the right corner of the cafe, while sipping his cup of coffee. He's waiting for someone, obviously. There's a cup of orange juice in front of him. Just then, the door burts open, revealing a lady in a casual attire. That's Joohyun. Surely, it's Joohyun.

She looked around, probably looking for someone. Luhan raised his hand and waved, for he assumes that he is the one Joohyun's looking for. He saw her gulp and walked towards his table while bowing her head. She took a seat.

"Good day, Noona." he greeted.

"S-same to y-you, Luhan-ssi." she greeted back.

Luhan sighed, "I am truly sorry for all that I did yesterday. If I held your wrist too much, I'm so sorry. And.. if I scare you so much. I apologize. Hope you understand."

"I understand. The truth is, I'm the one who should say sorry. I also have my mistakes. If I bothered you, I'm really sorry, too. You don't need to apologize because first, and foremost, I'm the one who started all of this."

And then silence came.

Until one has the courage to speak.

"So.. y-you like me?" he asked, making her blush 70 or more shades of red.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that stupid question of mine. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Bu -- "

He was cut off.

"Yes. I like you. I love you. I might not be too dramatic, but I really am when it comes to you. I guess I explained all in the letter or may I say letters, so I think you get me. I know, you can call me dumb or stupid but this is what I've come with. This is what God wants for me." she said, almost teary-eyed.

"Noona, you don't have to do this."

"Then what? What would you like for me to do? Squeal like a pig over you?! I'm not like that? When I do that, there's a big percent in me saying that I have no chance. Like, I'm just a kid and you're the balloon and I willdo everything to get you? Like that?" she asked sarcastically.

"I would like to end this fight, please Noona. I don't like to argue with you anymore. I'm sorry for everything and thank you for appreciating me."

"So, this is the end?" she said.

"Aren't you going to eat what I've ordered?" he asked, with a playful grin.

"..."

"What?"

"Besides, I'm hungry. Thank you for the food." she said and they started eating.

 

In the middle of their eating time...

"Joohyun-Noona.. you're so beautiful."

"Excuse me?" her eyes widen, surprised to hear what he said.

"Look, I have thought of everything last night. I cleared my mind and I think I figured out it all."

"I'm confused. Pardon me?"

"When I think about you, I feel so different."

"What are you trying to say, Luhan-ssi?"

 

"I think.. I think I LIKE YOU!" he said, then blushed.

"What?!" she shrieked.

 

"I don't like to shock you. I just really like you now.. or maybe love you?" he said shyly, his throat getting dry.

"Are you serious?" she asked, obviosuly shocked.

"Yes."

 

She felt a tingle of happiness.

She don't know why.

"He likes me? Very unbelievable. But if he's really sincere, we might get... get into a relationship..."

 

He coughed, and wiped his mouth with a tissue. "Ahm, so I think I will go now. Would you like a ride?" he offered. She shook her hand. "No, thanks."

"Sure?"

"Very sure."

"Okay, bye Noona. I hope you take my words sincerely. Because I am truly honest."

 

He left.

Her heart jumped.

 

Few minutes later, she also decided to go back home.

 

Unknown to them, someone figured out the whole scene.

 

Actually, there's two of them.

 

"She's so lucky.. I think she's so happy by now.."

"Huh?! Too fast moves.. Well, she better get ready."

 

- - - *

Here!

<3

Guys, mind to check out my new fic, Bearable Love? 

Pretty please!

Thank you!

 

xoxo,

-ImmaSeomate4ever-