Chapter 8 - Punishment

Love Letters

Uh-oh. Trouble.

"What is happening here, huh?!" Miss Kim asked, obviously angry.

Joohyun froze, not knowing what to do. She is still carrying the ground beef. Miss Kim stared at her, then at the Junior Boys, then at her again.

"And Miss Seo, you're one of them?! This is so unexpected. You're changing. What is wrong?! All of you, now in the Reflectory Room. I've got to talk to you." Miss Kim said and headed downstairs to the Reflectory Room.

"Shoot." Joohyun said and faced the guys. "You, I am not included in this!" she said. The guys just hissed. Lay stood infront and said. "You are included." Joohyun glared and went to the Reflectory Room. The Junior Boys too.

Once they were there, they met the eyes of Miss Kim and Miss Jung, their teachers and Mr. Park, their principal. Along with Mr. and Mrs. Kang. They gulped. All of them took their seats. Mrs. Kang spoke first.

"Teens, this is not good," she started. "Our daughter is undergoing a disease. And we can't find something to cure it. Doctors are checking her but no solutions are found. And starting when she knew about what's going on with her, she became scared, terrified. She only allows us and her nanny to talk to her. She's scared that someone will laugh at her when they see how she looks like. But we made a pledge with our ancestors that this house will be a house for students to learn houseoworks. We can't break that oath so we did this. We know that this is not good for our daughter but we have to do it. Now, she's afraid again." Mrs. Kang said.

"And I hate to say this but, we need to give you punishments for you to learn. You see, we instructed the teachers to declare this to you but you still disobeyed. We are in our room yet we still heard Jihyun's cries. Then we called her nanny to make her be okay again. Hope you already learn." Mr. Kang told them.

"But Mr. and Mrs. Kang, I am not involved in this. I was just getting this ground beef in the food cabinet and then I just heard her cry," Joohyun siad showing the ground beef in her hands. "Miss Kim just caught me there but honestly, I really didn;t do anything." 

"No, she is part of us." Lay said. 

"Yes, she is." Kai followed.

"She really is." Then, Chen.

"She's lying." Suho, too.

" . . . " Luhan remained silent. He, even if he's a kingka, never lies. And this Joohyun-Noona, was once close to him. Now, will he fall into his friends' temptation or just tell the truth.

"Mr. Lu, what? Are they telling the truth?" Miss Kim asked.

Joohyun facepalmed. 'Please, Luhan. Please...' she thought inside.

While his friends are kicking his legs, urging him to follow their lead.

Luhan gulped. This is serious.

"Mr. Lu?" Miss Jung inquired.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . . 

. . . 

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Yes. She's with us." And, he gave in. He lied.

Joohyun was really disappointed. Aish, these guys.

"But Miss --!" Joohyun was cut off.

"No but-s, Miss. You belong. Your punishment is.... you'll be cleaning the REALLY dirty yard beside the Kang's mansion after thecooking session, then you'll stay overnight to arrange eveyrthing to be arranged. Understood?" Miss Kim instructed.

Joohyun felt bad. She doesn't sleep late at night. She is a healthy person.

"Yes." they nodded.

Now all were out, they were at the kitchen, still in cooking session. 

"Hey, Joo. What happened?" Sehun asked as Joohyun was back.

"They misunderstood. They thought I was one of the ones who made the Kangs' daughter cry. But really, I just got the ground beef. Agh." she replied.

Sehun then clicked his tongue."Too bad. Don't worry, those boys will get karma."  Joohyun just frowned. They continued to make the Dubuseon.

After the 3rd session, the punished students walked to the yard nearby the mansion with the cleaning equipments. When they saw how disorganized it is, they cursed theirselves.

"This is all your fault." Joohyun said and glared.

The Juniors just then felt regret. "W-we're sorry, Noona." they exclaimed. "Let's just get working." Joohyun commented and they started.

And they were there, cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. After almost 3 hours, Joohyun got tired and sat for awhile at the cleaned part. They were almost done and she have thought of leaving the rest to the Juniors for they were really the sinners. She sighed, breathed deeply. And wiped the sweat in her forehead.

"Water?" someone offered. She looked up to see Luhan smiling, holding a bottle of water. She got it and hissed. She's still angry of what Luhan did, but she's thirsty so she accepted the drink. Luhan sat beside her and she felt shivers went down her spine, her heart jumping and beating so loud and fast and her blood circulating abnormally.

"I'm really sorry, Noona. If it wasn't for me -- " Luhan started. "Nevermind." Joohyun said. Being the soft-hearted she was, she easily gave up at the sound of Luna's manly-angelic voice of forgiveness.

"Thanks." she said as she drank the bottle of water.

"No prob." Luhan stated and winked. Oh. Joohyun shook. Not that wink!

Few minutes after, the other boys went to them and said. "Done. You cheaters. You left us." and Luhan and Joohyun just chuckled.

As soon as they got back to their dorms, Joohyun gother phone and texted Sehun.

To : Sehun

From : Joohyun

Hey. We're done. Getting ready for later (midnight's) punishment. Just informing you. Toodles~

Message Sent.

Okay, all is set up.

Later that night, it was midnight already. The pupils are now inside the dorms, getting some sleep. While Joohyun along with Luhan, Lay, Kai, Chen and Suho are arranging the disorganized things in every corner of the mansion.

After half an hour, all of them took seats chatting with each other before they go to their dorms.

"So Luhan, how are you and Yoona?" Joohyun asked although it hurts.

"We're pretty fine. Guess she's really the one for me." Luhan commented, smiling again.

OUCH. THAT JUST HURTS SO MUCH. < // 3

A few minutes of chatting and they decided to go to their dorms.

"Bye, Noona."

"Bye, guys."

Joohyun was now going to the girls' dorm when someone covered and pulled her to the balcony.

Who's that? o_O

- - - *

Hello.

Yay, I updated!

I again sneaked out to use technologies because I really really want to update.

SO, here, 8th chapter. hope you'll like it. :)))

Sorry for typos, or if it;s lame. - ___ -

I commented to each and everyone's comments. THANK YOU. :D

<3

Add. Subscribe. Comment, Upvote and Support.

Fighting~

 

xoxo,

-ImmaSeomate4ever-

 

Please, check out my poll. <33