Chapter 1 - Introduction

Love Letters

Love is like a rosary, it is full of mysteries.. 

Good day, Luhan-ssi!

Eat your meals, no skipping!

Take care~

- Pinkish Pink<3

I inserted the paper in a pink envelope. I smiled to myself. This is the 8th time I'm going to give him a love letter. I arranged my things and slowly took steps towards the Junior Boys' Locker Room. Considering the fact that I am sneaking in their locker room even if it's prohibited. It's the least thing that I can do. I want Luhan to notice me but I'm a coward so I did this. Blame me, for being too shy. SORRY! ^^

Anyway, now, I slightly opened the door to see if ever anyone's inside. As expected, the room's empty. Every break-time, all pupils are busy moving in the canteen. I entered the room, and carried my feet to Locker LH05, which is his. I tip-toed. The hole which I will insert the love letter is a little bit high for me. I shoot the letter and sighed. 

I walked with gentle steps and then headed to the door. I again, smiled and sighed. I ran as fast as I can to avoid anyone seeing me from the locker room and get overloading scolds and flaring words ofanger from the school employees. I ran towards the canteen, of course to eat my recess. And the next thing I knew, I am already in the crowded canteen and away from the Junior Boys' Locker Room.

SUCCESS! :)

I am Seo Joo Hyun, a Senior, an honor student and I really adore Lu Han, a Junior. Soon, I will be on college. But before that level, I want Luhan to notice me and somewhat love me, But I'm just that shy, so I made the love-letters-thingy. 

I live with myself at an apartment near the school. My parents are at Indonesia (and next, will be on China, then Japan, and so on, and so forth) for some business trips. My brother, Seo Hyun Joong, is at Thailand for his work. He's an engineer. 

Living alone is not that difficult. I also learned a lot of things. Plus, I became I responsible for my own actions, own deeds and such.

Okay, so Luhan became my inspiration ever since I became a Sophomore. He was a Freshman back then. I know I'm lame with my idea of love letters.But bear with me. I am not that type of girl who just shows up in front of their crush(es) and say: "Hi Oppa! I love you and please accept this as a sign of my love for you!" I mean, duh! That is SO not me. That's too show-off for me. But whatever, I am more of a shy type. *chuckles*

Oops. Phone's buzzing.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Good day, Miss Seo! This is Mrs. Kang, and I'm absent for today. Can you please take care of the class?"

My teacher just called. And as a RESPONSIBLE kid, I will follow her orders though I can't really take care of the class 'cause whatever I do, students never change.

"Of course, Mrs. Kang."

"Thank you Miss Seo. I know I can count on you." and she hung up.

Teachers are so dramatic. They know how stubborn the pupils are, yet they're asking representatives to take care of it. Ah, life~

- - - *

Ah. After our PE Class, I directly went to the locker room to change clothes. I went to XLH05, which is my locker. I opened it with the code: '0420'. And...TADA! Another pink envelope. Guess it's again from Pinkish Pink. Okay, here it goes:

Love is like a rosary, it is full of mysteries.. 

Good day, Luhan-ssi!

Eat your meals, no skipping!

Take care~

- Pinkish Pink<3

And I'm right. I think this Pinkish Pink person adores me a lot. She's been sending me several love letters already. But unlike the other girls, she secretly likes me and wants to get my attention by sending me love letters in pink envelopes.

Mystery, Fate and Destiny works in my situation now. Mystery, for this admirer is still unknown and I have no single idea what her identity is. Fate, because now, I would REALLY like to know who she is and Fate says that I need to find a way to know her. And Destiny, because I can sense that it is leading me to her. So many ideas rolling in my mind. Silly, Han.

What makes this admirer special is that she's different from the others. She's really mysterious.

I don't know how she makes it here in our locker room, 'cause everyone knows that girls are prohibited here. Maybe, she sneaks in here orshe has sources to count on and insert the letter in my locker.

WHATEVER.

I am Lu Han, a Junior and the ace of the soccer team. I am a said kingka, really. I have lots of fangirls, following me around except of course, when I am on the comfort room or locker room. Those rooms give me a peace of mind. Sigh.. The power of my looks, truly addictive.

I live at an apartment along with my own PA, as in Personal Assistant, which is a guy, and his name is Wu Yi Fan. I call him Kris. He's actually kind of like a bodyguard. He's always with me. But starting this Junior School Year, I didn't allow him inside the school for I'm a like a guy with a dog.

My parents are the owners of many schools including mine, SM High. They are also businessman and businesswoman. They're too busy. My Appa and Umma have always been busy. i don't know if they're still thinking of me, though. But I never mind, Kris is with me. He's my family.

I went out of the locker room and walked down the hallways. I sense trouble.

Uh-oh. I hear heels clashing, loud squealings, fangirls screaming... SCREAMING WHAT?! My name!!!

"Luhan-Oppa!!!", "Lulu-Oppa!!", "Hannie-Oppa!!!"

Aish girls. Am I your only happiness? I smiled, more like a fake smile. Because I am really irritated by these girls. It's glad to know you have fangirls but sometimes, they're really annoying. 

A girl walked up to me and said; "Oppa, I baked cookies for you. This is my snack but I think you need it more. Here, take this." she said as she smiles up to her ears. I got it. "Thanks... Uhhm.." What's her name? 

"Nara! Kwon Nara!" she screamed."Thanks.. Nara." I said and once again, smiled fakely.

The other followed. Giving me this, andd that. Offering me this, and that. 

Phew. I'm too cool.

- - - *

1st Chapter Updated! ~

Sorry if it was sort of an epic fail chapter.

Btw, I'm still asking for a poster-maker.

Guys, I might put this on hiatus, if ever I get really busy with stuffs.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Add me! :)

Subscirbe to my fiction! :)

Comment your feedbacks! :)

Upvote, please!:)

Support the story until it ends! :)

Luv'ya! <33

-ImmaSeomate4ever-

 

 

      

 

He's SOOOO cute and adorable!!!

* inspired by Luhan Babes . . *

<333