Chapter 10 - Sehun's Confession

Love Letters

Back to school, back to old life, back to Joohyun's act of putting letters. Everything was back to normal again. Students were now crowding at the canteen, while Joohyun's holding a pink envelope while walking with Sehun.

"Hun, can I just first go to the comfort room? Please? I'll see you at the canteen door." Joohyun said and Sehun nodded. "Kay."

She rushed to the Junior Boys' Locker Room. She peeked first. When she's sure that no one is really inside, she went inand did her thing. Unknowingly. Sehun followed her and saw her entering the Junior Boys' Locker Room. He was confused. What is she doing there? He didn't see what was Joohyun doing there so he quickly backed up, afraid that Joohyun might caught her. He went to the canteen. Few minutes later, Joohyun came.

"Done, Sehunnie!" she said. "Leggo?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Yup." and they ordered their food and ate.

After that. classes resumed. At the last period, Joohyun's teacher called her and sent her to an errand. "Miss Seo, please put these posters at the girls' comfort room at the Juniors' building. These are for everyone's concern." she followed her and did her task.

She was on her way back to her room when something caught her attention. She saw someone's . a girl's , with two hands groping it. She raised a brow. Tsk, no values. She twisted her head a little to see who are the ones doing that EEW thing. And she gasped in disbelief to find Luhan and Yoona! She blinked a lot of times for she really doesn't expect this. A pang was felt by her heart. This is so wrong.

She rapidly ran off, taking her eyes out of the effing scene. It's just too much for her. She really can't stop jealousy. Just then, the phone in her pocket buzzed.

To: Joohyun

From: Sehun

Eii. Let's meet at our garden at 5. Take care!

 

She bit her lip as she saw his message. Okay, stop weeping over them Joohyun. You have to meet Sehun.

She came at Sehun's house earlier than 5, around 4:15. She called, "Sehun? I'm here." but nobody answered. "Hm, maybe he's upstairs." she thought and went inside. 

"Hi Sungmo!" she greeted Sehun'smother when she saw her by the door.

"Oh, hi Joohyun! Sehun? He's at the garden." she exclaimed.

"Oh, okay! Thanks Sungmo!" she thanked her and walked to the garden. She heard something when she got there.

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tingkeobel ttaranaseotdeon neverland

Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui piteopaen. Geu sigane meomchun ne namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga

(Hamkkehaetjiman japgo sipjiman son naemiljiman oh!
Neon meoreojyeo ga tteonaji ma geuttae naega itjanha yeogi oh! Eodi isseulkka)

It's a voice of an angel, she thought. With the sound of the guitar, it pleases her more. 

"You never said that you can sing," she puffed her nostrils.

"Joohyun?!" Sehun was schocked, he stood up and hid his guitar. "That was not me."

"C'mon, don't hide it. I heard you, and it's GOOD! I just can't believe that you're my bestfriend and you won't tell me anything about your talents."

"S-sorry." he said. "Why are you so early?! I told you at 5!" he complained.

"Why?! I sm bored." 

"Okay."

"So what now?"

She took a seat beside him.

"I kept a secret from you." Sehun started.

"I know, your crush." she said.

Sehun breathed deeply, "This is not going to be easy."

"What is it, huh?!"

. . .

"Look, Joohyun. I am not pleased with what I'm going to say, please bear with me. Even if this will affect our friendship, please don't let this be a hindrance to our frinedship."

"Just go gget straight to the point, what is it?" Joohyun has no idea what Sehun is going to say.

"I..." 

"You..?"

"I.."

"Sehun?"

"I..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I like you."

- - - *

Ayo~

I updated the 10th Chapter, yaay!

We have no classes tomorrow, so MAYBE I can update.

Thanks for reading. <3

Fighting!

-ImmaSeonate4ever-

Now playing: XOXO

<3