Chapter 4 - Bad News

Love Letters

"Im Yoon Ah, right?" Luhan asked.

"Yes. And you'e Luhan?" 

"Ne."

"Okay, so what do you want?"

"Really, Noona, you are a beautiful person. That's why there are a lot of guys adoring you. And... I am one of those." Luhan said shuly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Go straight to the point?" Yoona commanded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

Yoona smiled, up to her ears, and said. "YYYEESSSSS!!!!!!"

- - - *

When Joohyun came to school, students were crowding at the bulletin board.

"What's cooking?" she asked herself, not having a single idea what's the topic all about.

While she was walking towards the bulletin board, she walked pass by a group of girls squealing.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S JUST SO GOOD! THEY REALLY SUIT EACH OTHER!"

"FINALLY, YOONA GOT A SUPER HANDSOME NAMJA-CHINGU!"

Joohyun raised a brow, confused. Yoona always got a handsome namja-chingu, what's so exciting about his new one today?

She continued walking to the bulletin board. When she got there, she saw lots of heads peeking also. So she tip-toed to see the news  better.

SENIOR QUEENKA AND JUNIOR KINGKA, NOW OFFICIAL.

And there, she really started getting nervous.

Of course, she is worried. Initially, YOONA is the certified Senior Queenka and there are 2 possible Junior Kingka, Luhan and Kai. She really really really do hope  that the Junior Kingka is KAI, not LUHAN. Please, please. 

Just then, as she turned her head, she saw YOONA and LUHAN, HOLDING HANDS, with a crowd behind, cheering them as a new couple.

And in that moment, Joohyun felt like she was going to sink. She felt heart broken. Of course, who wouldn't be. Then she remembered, that day at the Detention, Luhan asked her about Yoona. And there, she thought of everything. 

' I AM SO STUPID. HOW COME I HAVEN'T NOTICED IT?! '

The real purpose of Luhan asking Joohyun about Yoona, is he wants to court her. That's it. Joohyun ran to where her feet take her and cried. Brokenhearted. ~

Few minutes after, she wrote another letter for him and sneaked again.

It's Okay Even If It Hurts...

You got a girlfriend, congrats! ://

Hope you're happy..

Toodles~

- Pinkish Pink -

- - - *

I am super sorry for the very very short, lame chapter. Such a bad author.

Now, I revealed the bad news.

2 updated tonight~

I am still not feeling well. Poor me. * le cries *

Thanks for reading. :D

Add me, Subscribe&Comment, Upvote and Support <333

Luv ya

-ImmaSeomate4ever-