Chapter 12 - Still Putting Letters

Love Letters

After the horrific day with Sehun, Joohyun got even more terrified of things to happen. She is in school now. But unusually, Sehun is not along with her. When she went inside the class, she saw Sehun at the front, with his hood on and head bowed. Weird, she thought. "This is not what I like," she commented.

I am so unlucky to be in my position now..

It just hurts me, you know?

Ha, of course you don't. You never know me, anyway. But you will.. soon.

Toodles~

- Pinkish Pink -

She just sent the letter away. Sigh, she didn't feel any good vibes this day.

She went to the field and sat there. She has so many things to think about and she doesn't even know how to start thinking. It's like she wants to get to a destination but the fires in the way won't let her. 

A tear esacped her eyes. 

 

Meanwhile, Luhan was on his way to meet her girlfriend at the gym. He has this big smile in his face that no one can ever replace. He just loves her so much that he thinks that he can't let go of her. 

He went in the gym and heard Yoona's voice from the restroom. He heard: "Oh really! That's good. I am gonna end eveyrthing soon. Just wait, haha. Love you so much than anyone in this world! Miss you!" and she hummed a song as she went her way out of the restroom. She was surprised to see Luhan there.

"Oh, Luhan, babe! Why you here?"

"I just like to go out with my dear, girlfriend. May I?" he lightly held hishand out for Yoona. Yoona gladly accpeted it.

"Of course.."

"Babe?"

"Yes, Lu?"

"May I just ask who's the one you're talking to awhile ago?" Luhan asked.

"U-uh.. It was just my Mom!"

"What are you going to end?"

"The.. the.. The Endorsement of the .. her products!" Yoona tried to sound convincing.

"O-okay, then.."

- - - *

Ayo~

This is just a nothing-chapter.

You might just skip it if you want.

I'm gonna update soon.

Later, maybe?

Okay, bye.

XOXO,

-ImmaSeomate4ever-