Chapter 11 - Joohyun's Confusion

Love Letters

"I like you."

And when Oh Se Hun, my bestfriend, directly confessed to me, my heart beated triple times faster than usual. Like honestly, this is the very first time a guy confesses to me. It's so unusual and I felt ... Confused? I don't want Sehun to be hurt. He likes me but I like someone else.

"I know it's a bit awkward but when I first laid my eyes on you, I just felt love. Those eyes of yours, pretty and attractive, help me noticed you. Your lips, rosy and thin, made me fell in love with you. Your attitude, characterisitcs and qualities attracted me more and instantly. I fell for you. Simply, yourslef made me crazy. I fell for my own bestfriend. I fell for Seo Joo Hyun. And sometimes, I'm wondering, if you ever have someone in your heart. It hurts to know that you just see me as a friend but I will try to accept it. If this surprised you so muhc, then I'm sorry. I just can't hide these feelings inside. I become more and more curious about your lovelife. And also, sometimes, I just wish I have a chance."

Oh jeez, I never believed this time will happen. Seeing him, a very close friend of mine, telling me he likes me. How can I react to that? I can't say anything. I'M SPEECHLESS. I don't have a single idea that someone appreciates my beauty. My eyes, my lips, myself. They said that if someone likes you, you'll feel happy but how can I when I'm in such a complicated state. Oh, please.

"There, I said it," he chuckled slightly. "I like you. That's all. Maybe you can't accept it, but please don't let this be a hindrance to what we've made. To our bond and friendship."

"I..I..." What can I say?! 

I just can't say anything. There are no words to say in personal. Just thoughts. And I don't want to blurt it that I like someone else and I see him as a friend YET.

"Close your mouth. Flies can enter," he joked. He has still time for joking. "And don't shake too much, the bench might move." 

I followed him and gulped. This is not... not-so-good.

"I guess you're astonished. Don't mind me. If ever you can't accept the fact that your bestfriend likes you, then it's fine. Though it's really not, hehehe." he smiled. "I think you can't talk to me now and you'll feel awkward around me. I might make you feel bad. I'm sorry. I'm going to avoid you now, for our own sake."

He stood up, ready to go along with his guitar. Now, I feel guilty. Why do I have to make him go? Why do I have to break our friendship just because he confessed and I can't speak? Why am I so numb that I didn't feel that he's actually admiring me? And that is because of one answer, I FOCUS MUCH ON LUHAN.

Afraid that he'll regret having a bestfriend like me, I held his hand, his wrist and made him turn around.

"You can go. It's close to night. It will be dark already." Sehun instructed me but I shook my head. I have no other options so I hugged him. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest. I felt his arms around me too, and there I started speaking. 

"I'm so sorry I haven't notice all of those before. I am so sorry to make you feel bad.. That I have seen you just as a close friend.. I'm sorry that I didn't make you feel happy or glad and just gloomy. I am so sorry for I didn't speak when you just keep explaining and ezplaining. I am sorry for a million times, Sehun. But also, thank you for being a very understanding and kind best friend. Don't worry, this isn't the end of all. Thank you because .. because you appreciated me. Thank you for making me feel.. loved. I am sorry, Sehun. I am still a best friend of yours.. I love you.."

"But as a friend only." he broke the hug and faced me.

"Uhm, don't put it like that. Feelings do change and.. and, and --"

He chuckled, "I undertstand. It's fine. I just need to rest." he said and waved. "Bye."

"Sehun?"

"M?"

"Are you angry?"

He smiled, "I love you, best friend."

And turned his back, and I saw him wipe something in his eyes. He screamed, "Bye Seo Joo Hyun, I'm fine, no worries!"

"Bye ... Sehun."

I bid goodbye to her mother when I passed by her. I walked home and when I went home I jumped to bed and hugged my Keroro.

"Keroro, why is it so hard for me?" then a tear escaped my eyes. "I love Luhan, really, but he loves another girl. Sehun loves me but I just see him as a friend. If only I can love him back. If only it is easy to let my love for Luhan disappear and just love Sehun, so that I can be contented. Feel free and happy and away from sadness, heartbreaks and loneliness."

I wiped the tears and hugged Keroro tighter. "Kero, did I do something bad that I have to be punished like this? Why is it so hard to see your bestfriend more than a bestfriend? Why is it so hard to hate Luhan and just see him as a student in your school? Why do I still love him when I already felt sad, bad, jealous and hurt? I hate myself for being so uncontrollable. I hate myself for choosing Luhan over Sehun to love. Sehun's also a good-looking person with a good heart. Why not him?"

"Why is love so complicated?! Aish, I hate it."

- - - *

Ayooo!

A dramatic chapter for everyone kekeke <3

Recently, I have been on SeoHun so much but it's fine since I found out there are also a lot of Milky Maknaes out there. How wonderful!

I love you guys for so much support <3

THANK YOU!

Fighting!

-ImmaSeomate4ever-

 

MY OVARIES JUST EXPLODED BECAUSE OF THESE PICTURES:

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO HANSDSOME??!!

""____""