The Betrayal

The Unexpected

Minwoo's apartment

It was the cafe's day off so Minwoo asked Dongwan to sleep over even though their night was so lubricious and lustful that they only fell asleep after midnight. Minwoo opened his eyes to see Dongwan's peaceful sleeping face which automatically brought a smile to his face. He softly placed a kiss on Dongwan's cheek to feel the other's smooth skin. Minwoo quickly stopped himself before he goes further, he reminded himself that Dongwan must be very tired from last night so it was better for him to sleep. He distanced himself a bit from Dongwan but he still caressed the other's hair. He patted Dongwan's head, played with every single hairstrand with amazement. He slowly moved his hand to gently touch the cheek while whispering.

"You are so tempting, Wannie."

Suddenly, his phone rang, Minwoo picked it up in a flash as he got up. He left the bedroom immediately so Dongwan wouldn't wake up.

"Hello, Minwoo is speaking."

"Hello, I'm lawyer Park. I call to notify that all the legal actions are completed. All the documents are now under your name. You are now legally the owner of Shinhwa Cafe."

"Wow, that was quick. Thank you so much. Have you contacted Eric yet?"

"I will call him after this to inform him about the matter. Do you have any further inquiry?"

"Um, I don't think I have any for now."

"Okay, I will hang up now. Have a good day."

Minwoo walked back to the bedroom with a grin, finally, his dream came true. As he slipped into the bed, Dongwan swiftly embraced and kissed him.

"You are awake already? I thought you were still sleeping soundly since last night was kinda harsh on you." Minwoo asked in a teasing voice.

"I woke up as soon as I heard your phone rang. Who was it that called this early? I want more sleep." Dongwan pouted and whined cutely.

"It was lawyer Park, he said I'm officially the owner of the cafe now." Minwoo replied as he pinched Dongwan's cheek, he couldn't resist the other's cuteness.

"Your dream came true! Congrats, but, is it okay to do this to Eric? He went through a lot to get the cafe up and running. Isn't it too cruel for him? He is our friend..." Dongwan said hesitantly.

"Don't worry, let's just enjoy it happily. What comes will come, so how shall we celebrate this?"

"How about the most expensive dinner that you can afford? Boss." Dongwan winked.

"Sure. I'm willing to hand the whole world to you, Wannie." Minwoo said as the two cuddled.

 

--------------------------

Next morning, Minwoo walked into Eric's office to see the other's solemn face. He mentally braced himself so that he could face Eric with confidience.

"Why are you doing this?" Eric asked, trying to contain his anger.

"I'm sick of your neglectness towards work. You were much better, more proactive and efficient but you have changed. As soon as you began to date Hyesung, you have been pushing all the work to me so why do you want to hold onto the title? You even let personal matter interfered with work. I'm getting tired of looking at you and him getting overly intimated. You know, I have been eyeing this position for ages but I backed off because you are my friend. Now that you are neglecting, I should grab the opportunity. It is my dream to be a boss eversince I was young, I was raised to seize chances and aim for the highest. Now, can you please move your belongings out of this room?" Minwoo mockingly smirked at Eric while throwing Eric's nameplate into the bin.

"Aren't you dating Dongwan? Do you think you can criticise me on that matter?" Eric rebutted.

"I don't let it interfere with work, we don't even show it. I will make the cafe grow into franchise industry." Minwoo calmly replied.

"I can't believe that you betrayed me. Just wait till I claim my tittle back!" Eric was so angry that he almost grabs Minwoo's collar.

"You can work as my secretary until then."

"No thanks!" Eric stormed out the door.

 

---------------------

At a bar

"How could he do that? I thought we are friends. We grew up together since our families are business's partners." Eric cried as he gulped down his twenty-something glass of soju.

"This is truly unbelievable!! He was always nice toward me, how can a person just change overnight? We can't just buy it back, we don't even have a tenth of what it costs." Hyesung worriedly asked.

"That bastard, I'll beat him to death tomorrow. Is he insane? Is he brainwashed or something? Since when did he take interest on being a boss? I thought he works with us because he didn't want to take care of his family's business." Jun Jin clenched his fists.

"Guess you guys didn't know that Minwoo is very ambitious. Maybe he likes to take on challenges. He even opened an online shop that sell caps. How about you borrow some money from your parents? They are CEOs of big companies. I know you don't want to rely on them but in this situation, you shouldn't be so prideful." Andy suggested.

"You think so? Maybe I should. I need to introduce Hyesung to them as well."

"WHAT? Do you think they will accept you?" Jun Jin and Andy screamed.

"They  are pretty openminded, they have friends that are gay. Although it might shock them, I believe they will accept us without a fuss." Eric said as he firmly held Hyesung's hand to reassure him.

"Let's meet them tomorrow. Are you okay with it?" Eric asked Hyesung.

"I guess we will have to face it later anyway so why not face it now?" Hyesung replied.

 

 

 

Here is the extension :) Part of the reason for extending is because I want some Woodong since there wasn't any (kinda unfair coz there was Jindy). Thanks to people that encouraged me to extend, I hope you enjoy it!