The Decision

The Unexpected

"Jin-ah, can you meet up with me now?" Eric said through the phone.

"Okay hyung, can you come to Andy's place? I'm at his house."

"That's even better, I need to consult both of you about something. See you soon." Eric hung up as he started the car engine.

 

Andy's house

"Why did Eric call? Wasn't he on a date with Hyesung?" Andy asked.

"I don't know, he even threatened me not to come back till tomorrow this afternoon. He said he need to consult us about something." Jun Jin shrugged.

"I have a bad feeling about this but we should tell him about our relationship. I think we have been putting it off for too long. He is our best friend, more like a brother now, he needs to know." 

"If you say so, I also feel weary and tired of hiding from him. Hopefully he won't rage at us or reject our relationship." Jun Jin replied.

"I believe Eric is openminded, he's dating Hyesung, isn't he?"

"Enough worries. Let's have some fun before Eric arrives, shall we?" Jun Jin smirked. He wrestled Andy down onto the sofa, giving the guy kisses all over his face but the lips to . Even though he was taken by surprise, Andy quickly counterattacked by tickling Jun Jin's muscular body. Jun Jin's giggles filled the whole apartment while Andy was grinning with a victorious look.. Suddenly, Jun Jin hugged Andy tightly and started to nibble on Andy's ear. Indeed, Jun Jin knew all of Andy's weak spots, he whispered into Andy's ear.

"I love you so much Andy-ah." Jun Jin's warm breath made Andy shivers and blushes.

"Love you too." Andy mumbled.

However, their moment couldn't last long as the doorbell rang. They quickly got up, fixed themselves and Jun Jin opened the door.

"You arrived quickly." Jun Jin said.

"Because I really need to clear my mind." Eric replied.

"Want something to drink? Coffee? Soju?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, give me a bottle." Eric said as he and Jun Jin walked to the living room.

"So what is bothering you that you even ditched your date?" Jun Jin questioned.

"That is exactly what bothering me. Hyesung is a man! I thought he was a girl in disguise. If I had known better, I wouldn't have confessed. Isn't it insane to love a man?" Eric wept.

"Just how did you end up with the idea that Hyesung is a girl? Don't you love him for who he is? That guy was suffering from loving, suffering with his own gender, thinking that he can't confess because you are straight. Can you imagine how heartbrokened he is to know that you thought he is a girl and asked him out JUST BECAUSE HE IS A GIRL when he thought that you finally love him back? Poor Hyesung, he was always worried about you. He cared for everything little thing you do. How could you do this to him?" Jun Jin raged at Eric, his mamabird was hurt.

"Calm down Jin-ah, give Eric a break." Andy squeezed Jun Jin's arm to calm him down.

"Eric, don't think about his gender but think about how you feel about him. You should ask yourself if you love him from the bottom of your heart, ask yourself if anyone can replace his existence. Follow what your heart tells you to or else, you might regret it later. Both of you will end up scarred for life if you miss this chance." Andy gently gave his advice to Eric.

"But, don't you think it's wrong to love a man? The public will criticise us, not only that, what about our families?"

"Think about your feelings first. If your love is strong enough, nothing else will matter, you can pull through hard times if you have each other. If you deny your feelings, you would feel like a living dead. Trust me on that." Andy said.

"I know you have feelings for Hyesung. You always give me cold stares whenever I get close to him. Ignore the public, you live for your happiness, not the public's expectations." Jun Jin added.

"Are you guys fine with it? Isn't it strange?" Eric questioned at how calm the two were. Jun Jin looked at Andy, the other nodded, gave him the signal that it'sokay.

"To be honest, I was about to tell you an important new today. Andy and I are dating, we are together for two years already. We are really sorry that we hid this from you but we were scared that you wouldn't accept us. We have been through thick and thin so we understand how hard it is for Hyesung to be alone. We truly wish for you two to be together, you need someone to take care of you. Hyesung is just perfect for it." Jun Jin confessed.

"What?? You two are together?" Eric tried his best to digest the information. He couldn't believe that his best friends were dating each other behind his back for two years, two freaking years. Suddenly, Eric realised that he was fine with the fact that they're gay, he was just angry at them for not telling him earlier. He realised his feelings for Hyesung had changed him.

"Well, I give you guys my late congratulation. Gotta go now, I need to fix the mess." Eric said as he hurriedly walked out the apartment.

 

Eric's room

Hyesung was still sitting on the floor, trying to comprehend of what happened. Didn't Eric tell me that he loves me? Why was he shocked and asked if I am a man? Just what kinda of misconception did he have? So he only interests in girls? Hyesung let out a long sigh, tears were falling down his cheek. He siliently cried, not bothering to move an inch rom his spot. He didn't even have the energy to wipe his tears away. Everything was just plain empty and meaningless.

All of a sudden, the door opened, Eric saw the tears on Hyesung's face which made his own heart aches. He kneeled down in front of Hyesung, kissed his cheek to wipe the tear away.

"Hyesung-ah, don't cry anymore. I was stupid to think that I can't love you as a man. I was wrong. I love you for who you are. You are like a blackhole that strongly pull me in. I can't deny this anymore eventhough I'm afraid of the future." Eric bursted out his confession.

"Don't be afraid, just hold my hand, I'll protect you. I promise I'll protect both of us and our love. I'll show you that nothing can destroy us, that your decision is right. I'm glad that you came back or else I would have lost in my own thoughts of the worst." He said with his face lightened up as Eric held his hand.

-------------------

Eric's phone rang when he was kissing Hyesung, such a right timing.

"Hello, Eric's on the phone."

"Hello, I'm lawyer Park. I call to notify that you are no longer the owner of Shinhwa Cafe."

 

 

 

This was meant to be the end but I'm extending it for 3 more chapters xD And yes, the confession uses lines from This Love :3 Please give your support by commenting.