The Fight

The Unexpected

"But why? I don't understand. What had I done wrong Andy? Please tell me." Jun Jin panickly begged  at Andy's statement while holding onto the other's hand. 

"Your feeling for me is not the same anymore. You cheated on me." Andy almost cried as he brushed Jun Jin's hand off.

"When did I ever cheat on you? You know I love you."

"Do you know what date it was yesterday? You dare to cheat on that very day?"

"Of course I know, it was our second anniversary. I'm sure we spent a quality time creating so many memories. I thought you enjoyed it."

"I did enjoy it until I saw you cheat on me with my own eyes on."

"Just when was it? I was with you the whole time yesterday!"

"Yesterday, I visited your place after our date to give you this watch since it's our anniversary. But you know what? I was dumbfounded to see you hugged Hyesung tightly in your embrace. It was as if you two were lovers. Do you know how much I wanted to punch Hyesung's face and claim that you're mine? Do you know how much I cried my heart out yesterday? Bet you were all lovey-dovey with Hyesung to even have time to think about me. I was a fool, a fool to believe in your so-call devoted love." Andy broke down with a waterfall of tears while holding out a watch.

"Andy-ah, calm down. I'm sorry but it was a misunderstanding. Please hear me out." Jun Jin put his arm around Andy's shoulder, pulled him in tightly. Andy seemed to be calmer as he only sobbed.

"Yesterday, Hyesung told me that he likes Eric so I hugged him to cheer him on. Believe in me, inside here, there's only you." Jun Jin placed Andy's hands on his chest.

"You are not lying to me right?"

"I swear, why would I cheat on someone like you, the one and only for me? Hyesung is like my mother, I call him mabird." Jun Jin said.

"Okay, I trust you on this." Andy smiled while wiping up his tears.

"Thanks for the watch. Do you want to help me to set those two toghether?" Jun Jin asked.

"Why not? It seems fun."

 

Eric's POV

Why is my body so heavy? I couldn't even get up from bed nor open my eyes. I tried to stick my legs out but the air made me feel like I'm in Antartica. My body refused to leave this warm blanket, nope, not in a million years. I looked at the clock after a hard time wrestling to open my eyes, it was nine already. I needed to go to work but how? Suddenly, the door opened, Jun Jin walked in to see me half-dead.

"Hyung, you have a high fever. You better rest for today, don't worry about work. We'll take care of it." I could see worry in his eyes, this kid always concerns for others.

"I will rest then. Can you get me some warm water?" My throat felt so dry, it was like I was abandoned in desert without any water.

"Hey hyung, I'll come back at lunch. Take care." Jun Jin handed me the glass of water before he leaves for work.

I took the medicine that laid on the table next to my bed and tried to fall back to sleep. Has it ever been this hard to sleep for me? I usually fall asleep immediately but why is it so hard now? The heat was suffocating but taking off the blanket made me feel like I could freeze to death. Somehow, I drifted to sleep.

 

Hyesung's POV

Where is Eric? He is not the type that turn up late for work. I didn't even see him this morning in the house. 

"Mabird, do you know that Eric is sick?" Jun Jin asked.

"Really? Is he okay?" So that's why I didn't  see him this morning but he must be really sick to be unable to get out of bed. What if he can't handle it himself...

"You are worried to dead, aren't you?" Jinnie smirked at me. I could feel my cheek getting hotter.

"Why don't you take today off and look after him? We'll be fine, it is not that busy anyway. I'll ask Minwoo for you."

"Can I? Thanks Minwoo for me." My babird always understands me.

I carefully sneaked into Eric's bedroom, tried not to wake him up. He was having some troubled sleep as I could hear his heavy-breathing and gasping for air. I placed my hand on his forehead, it was burning which made my hand acts on reflex. Promptly, I went to the kitchen, grabbed the first aid kit and a basin of warm water.

"Dang, it's 39 degrees." I mumbled as I placed a wet cloth on his forehead. This idiot never takes care of himself, he only think of work and end up overworking himself but that is what I like about him. After halfan hour, his breathing seemed to regulate. I checked the time and realised that it was almost lunch. I better make something for him to eat, he needs energy. Placed a new piece of cloth on his forehead, I left for the kitchen. The only dish I could make for a sick person was plain porridge.

"Eric, wake up, you need to eat." He opened his eyes and I helped him to sit up. His eyes showed that he was still in a daze.

"Yah! You put too much sesame oil in this. Where's Jun Jin? He said he would visit." Eric whined.

"Sorry, it's my habit. I love sesame. Jinnie is busy so he told me to take care of you." 

I quietly watched him eat, he looked so damn fine with his pinkish cheek even though he was sick. Only if I can peck that cheek, kiss that lips. Argh, I really need to stop letting my imagination runs wild. As I was about to get up, Eric grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the bed. His face was just millimetres from mine, it showed some sorrow expressions, must be a bad dream, his burning smooth face was against mine which made my heart beats a million times faster. I looked up to only see that he was sleeping peacefully, his expression relaxed. I guessed staying like this for a little while wouldn't harm. Just a little longer.

 

Eric's POV

I woke up to see Hyesung was sleeping on top of me, his face was like an angel, beautifully shaped just like a girl. I stared at him. His lips are so thin yet they are somewhat tempting. Without knowing, I drew my face closer to his, I could feel his breathing on my skin. I want those lips.

 

 

The inside me there's you is from ShinBang 34. Kinda late notice but my writing is in Australian English so some spellings are different. Please comment a lot to give me feedbacks.