The Uncertainty

The Unexpected

Orange writing is Hyesung's thought.


Eric's POV

I must be crazy. The fever is making me hallucinate. I pulled back before my lips meet his. He is a guy!! I screamed in my head to remind myself but my hands thought different. I found myself touching his hair, curling it around my fingers, it was soft and silky. I wanted to bury my face in his hair and smell the fragrance. Couldn't he grow it longer... What the hell am I thinking ? Stop it Eric, you are straight!! The rational part of me cried out to pull me back to reality. But what is this feeling in my heart? Is it longingness, desire or something else stronger? Just what is wrong with me? Suddenly, Hyesung moved, I quickly withdrew my hands. 

"You are up already? Do you feel better now? Hmmm, your fever seems to be gone." He rubbes his eyes and yawned while placing his hand on my forehead. Kyeopta!!

"I'm fine now. I feel refreshed and the dizziness is gone. Thanks for taking care of me." I said, trying to control my voice from squealing over his cuteness.

"I'll leave now. You should wash up and have dinner." He left with an angelic smile. Stop smiling at me like that or else I will be insane!

 

Eric's office

Why are there so much paperworks piled up? Damn Minwoo, I bet he was slacking off while I was sick. My eyes were as heavy as rocks, the eyelids refused to open any longer so I drifted into sleep. 

What is this strong smell of sesame? I opened my eyes to see Hyesung was blowing at my face. His puffy cheeks are so adorable.

"What are you doing?" I tried to sound irritated.

"Minwoo told me to check on you. Don't over work yourself." He placed a carton of milk in front of me. There was a post-it note on the carton.

[ What does Hyesung taste like?]

The words were written cutely, decorated with many little hearts and a chibi version of Hyesung questioning. I turned the carton around to see another note.

[ This milk tastes like Hyesung]

Again, an overly cute chibi and decorations which immediately knocked me down. Hyesung was shyly playing with his hair as I looked up. 

I don't care anymore, this guy is just too adorable!

I stood up, grabbed his arm and hugged him with all my might. I had let my feeling loosen, it was out of control. I could feel that he was surprised but hesitantly, he hugged me back. I wished this could last a little longer but someone knocked on the office's door.

You shouldn't have put your arms around me. You shoudn't have let me feel your warm embrace. You made me want to reveal my identity so badly but you would hate me for it. 

 

In the kitchen

The six guys were having lunch break together as usual but the atmosphere seemed diffirent. It felt like love was hanging in the air as Jun Jin was pouting at Hyesung, begging the guy to feed him. 

"Mabird, feed me the rice, pleaseeeeeeee"

"Here you go, babybird. Say ahhhh." Hyesung smiled gently as he fed Jun Jin.

"Hyesungie, I'm jealous. Give me some too." Andy said in his adorable tone.

As Hyesung was about to feed him, Andy pecked Hyesung's cheek. " I want you more, cutie."

They were just their playful selves but Eric had a gloomy aura around him. He was irrated that the others could casually joke and have skinship with Hyesung while he couldn't bring himself to do it. 

 

Eric's POV

"How about we sworn to be brother?" I asked Hyesung. We were sitting on the bench in the garden, he looked even more pretty with a mysterious feel as moonlight shone on his face. 

"Will you love me more if we are sworn brother? Or will you dote on me more?" Hyesung smirked cutely as he poked my cheek. I tried my best to not blush but I could feel the blood rush. I want him so badly that I want to love him as my brother. I don't care if it's just sibling love because I want to show him how much I care. Why does god have to be so cruel? Why can't Hyesung be a girl? What can I do when my feelings are growing stronger? 

"You promised to be my brother, right? You better protect me from being bullied by the others. I'm going to sleep now."

"Goodnight." I said as Hyesung walked off. His backside looked exactly like a girl, I could even see that he has the perfect waist line. Wait a second, I had never seen Hyesung change in front of anyone. He always used the bathroom with the excuse that he is not used to changing in front of others. But he does have an adam's apple, though it is not too visible. 

I rushed into my room, my laptop and searched "can girl has adam's apple". After reading many articles, I concluded that it's actually possible if the girl is skinny. Hyesung is skinny enough, he has the perfect figure. But if he is a girl, then why does he act like a guy? Everything is just so confusing and messed up. However, somewhere in my heart, I hoped that Hyesung is a girl so that I can confess my feelings instead of using brothers as an excuse for my love.

----------------

Eric was lying in the bathtub, it was his usual prank that he loved to pull on Jun Jin. Little did he know, Hyesung was the one that entered. Hyesung was taking his shirt off as Eric jumped up from the bath tub. Hyesung was shocked, he quickly grabbed a towel to cover himself up but Eric had seen it.

 

 

I'm bad at describing those romantic scenes TT.TT only if I can make it more real but I hope it's good enough.