SEHUN - or how to live on a spaceship

Over the rainbow, second star to the right and straight on till morning
SeHun hadn't really taken the time to look around when he was in that bounty hunter's ship, so when he went for a tour of the Ariadne, he was amazed. It was small, compared to the hunters' spaceship, yet somehow spacious. Well, it was tidy. It felt cozy, despite the plain metallic colors of the rooms. 
 
It was divided into three floors. The main deck, followed by the kitchen and the entrance. The elevator at the end lead to every floor and down was all the machinery and stuff the Therianthrope prefered not to touch. He discovered later that there was also a training room. 
 
The first floor had a bathroom and three bedrooms, which SeHun didn't understand the reason for as LuHan was the only one on the ship. One was a guest room, where Krystal and JunMyeon slept, and the other was now his room. With the clothes. The boy really wanted to know whose clothes he was wearing. LuHan ge didn't buy them for him, did he? No. They had been worn.
 
SeHun shook his head. It was none of his business, he should just feel grateful. He walked down to the kitchen, passing by the storage he hid in when he climbed in. The pointy-eared alien had come through the back ventilation and found his way in the engine room. It was kind of dark and hostile so the boy went up as soon as he spotted the elevator. Once out, he was in what he now knew as the hall leading to the kitchen. He ventured down and upon hearing some noises he panicked and hid in the first door he saw. The storage. He was so tired that he slept for two days after that.
 
When the captain found him. He wasn't scared of him as a person, he was just afraid of what the man could do to him. The only people the boy knew were his family and unknown men who chased them. But SeHun couldn't help himself from thinking that the blond was beautiful. He had big doe eyes that blinked at him and a smooth milky skin, just like his brother's. And those thin pink lips that were parted as he looked at him with surprise. SeHun wondered for the first time what it would taste and feel like to kiss someone. 
 
He shook his head again. Thinking about this made his cheeks, no, his whole body, fire up. He breathed deeply to calm himself and when he looked up, he realized he was on the deck and someone was already there. 
 
"JongDae-ssi," the boy said, approaching the young man.
 
The chestnut-haired man laughed, turning his chair to face the boy. "I'm not that old, SeHun-ah. You make me sad. Just call me JongDae. Or ChenChen!" 
 
"Chen...Chen?"
 
"Yeah, we used to have those nicknames at work so that Mr. Griffith didn't catch us slacking," he explained. "I was Chen, JunMyeon was SuHo, LuHan-"
 
"Stop talking nonsense and go back to work."
 
SeHun jumped at the captain's voice. LuHan was behind them, arms crossed and had a frown on his childish face.
 
"You finished your training?" he asked, patting the multicolor-haired boy and ignoring JongDae's pouting.
 
SeHun nodded, "Did it go well?" the blond asked and the pointy-eared alien nodded some more. "Good." LuHan smiled and the boy was all shy. 
 
He was so beautiful. SeHun always thought that his brother was handsome but the Chinese man was different. His brother was cool and manly while LuHan was warm and gentle. They were both caring though, and that was something SeHun loved. 
 
"Hey, why don't you go up and shower?" the captain said, removing the boy's sweaty bangs from his forehead.
 
The Therianthrope nodded. Apparently that was all he could do in front of the Chinese ge. It was kind of embarrassing, so he quickly walked away, waving goodbye to JongDae.
 
"Oh and SeHun," he heard LuHan call him before he went passed the metallic door. "Your clothes are in my closet. You're sleeping with me from now on. JongDae will take your room," he explained.
 
OK. Two things. 
 
First, the rainbow-haired boy hadn't asked himself until now where JongDae was sleeping. 
 
Second. What?!
 
He wasn't used to sleep alone, but sleeping with LuHan every night? That was kind of a challenge since he felt so embarrassed every time the captain smiled or touched him.
 
"Yes! I finally get a bed!" The chestnut-haired man danced in his chair. "I'm free from the deck's hard floor! Because seriously ge, a blanket's not enough."
 
Well that answered the first question.
 
"But you still have to navigate," the blond warned him. "If you want to stay, that's the deal."
 
"Aye, captain!" JongDae was to happy to complain. And he was used to operate a ship, so it wasn't a big deal.
 
SeHun smiled, thinking that he could definitely get used to living on a spaceship.
 
 
 
 
After SeHun showered, LuHan decided to read him a story. He wasn't a kid anymore but the rainbow-haired alien didn't mind. And seeing how enthusiastic the captain was, talking about this Peter Pan character and telling him they were alike, the Theriantrope felt utterly happy. Until.
 
"I'm so glad you were in my ship's storage."
 
SeHun didn't know what to say. He was glad too. But seeing the blond's sad face, he wasn't sure what to do. The boy held on to the man's arms, still wrapped around his shoulders, and laid his head in the crook of the captain's neck. SeHun breathed in his grassy scent and sighed, closing his eyes.
 
"Tell me about your adventures," the pointy-eared boy said to lighten the mood. "I heard about Peter Pan and Jason's story. And you know mine What about yours?"
 
LuHan started patting his multicolor hair again as he laid them both further into the comforter. "What do you want to know?"
 
"Tell me something personal." SeHun had quite a number of questions he wanted to ask the captain but he was too scared and he didn't want to make the man angry at him. It felt so good to be here, in his arms, he wouldn't want to ruin it.
 
"Well," LuHan started and the boy was holding his breath. "If you must know." He paused and it was killing SeHun. "I'd rather tell you myself than having JongDae make fun of me behind my back later." Even tough the captain couldn't see him, the multicolor-haired boy raised an eyebrow. LuHan took a deep breath and finally said. "My nickname was Marilyn."
 
Silence. 
 
"I'm sorry. What?"
 
"My nickname," the blond repeated, "for when we wanted to communicate without Mr. Griffith knowing. It was Marilyn." His voice was low and the boy guessed that LuHan ge was embarrassed. The boy tried to hold his laugh but he couldn't
 
"Hey!" the captain said. "Are you making fun of me?"
 
SeHun didn't answer and laughed some more, wriggling in the man's hold as he attempted to strangle the tall boy with his arms.
 
"You are making fun of me, aren't you." LuHan started to tickle the boy. "You know what it costs to anger the great captain LuHan!"
 
This said, the blond mounted on top of SeHun and initiated a series of tickles about the boy's waist. The pointy-eared alien shook his legs in every possible direction he could and laughed so hard, his stomach hurt even without LuHan's pinching.
 
"I- I give up... please... no more," SeHun struggled to breathe under the man's torture.
 
"Surrender, huh?" The Chinese ge stopped and put his hands on his hips in sign of victory. "Told ya, no one can win against the great captain LuHan!"
 
The blond was making a fake evil laugh but all SeHun could see from down here was the man's sharp jaw line and glorious collar bones. The Theriantrope wanted to bite all of it. And his neck. The milky white skin was just inches from him. The multicolor-haired boy unconsciously passed his tongue over his lips.
 
"Are you okay?" LuHan asked looking down at him. "Did you bite your lip?" He lowered himself some more to catch SeHun's chin between his long fingers.
 
"N- no," the boy abruptly freed himself from the captain's grip. "I'm fine." He chewed his non-bleeding lip as the blond looked at him with concerned eyes. "I'm fine," SeHun repeated. "Don't worry." 
 
"You sure?" LuHan's face was literally less than an inch from the Therianthrope's and the latter swallowed with difficulty.
 
"Good," the blond said beaming. "So now I also know one of your secrets." The rainbow-haired boy raised an eyebrow. "You know about my embarrassing nickname and I know that you're very ticklish," the Chinese man explained, a blinding smile on his face.
 
SeHun didn't know anything about love but he thought it felt something like this. Being with someone you care, sharing secrets. Someone who is not your family. I mean, the boy cared about Krystal, JunMyeon and JongDae of course but he just knew LuHan was different. Special. Yet, could he call this Love? He knew about brotherly love and had seen his parents together all his life. This was why he understood that something wasn't right. LuHan was a man. Was there something wrong with him? Everything was wrong with him. But wasn't it all about the feelings? Seeing how the captain treated him, he must feel something for him, right? Something good. Affection, at least. The Therianthrope was lost in his thoughts and too afraid to speak them out loud.
 
Bip bip bip
 
The Chinese man grunted but sat up to take the call, dismounting SeHun. He put the phone to his ear and waited for the person on the other end to speak. "OK." The man seemed a little less annoyed. "Be right there."
 
LuHan hung up and got off the bed, taking the boy's hand. "Come on, let's go."
 
"Where to?"
 
But the blond just smiled as an answer and SeHun could only follow. As soon as they got out the elevator, they ran to the deck to join JongDae. The latter was already standing and he seemed prepared as he pushed a red button when the captain sat in his chair.
 
"Okay kids!" LuHan chanted cheerfully. "Tonight we dine out. JunMyeon's treat!" He winked at SeHun and the latter laughed. He didn't like how his eyes disappeared when he did but he was in front of his ge and he couldn't care less. 
 
"Europe, here we come!"
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
Okay, last 'flashback' !
Next, we're finally getting out of the Ariadne !!
 
Thank you for reading and commenting~