LUHAN - or how to look after an alien

Over the rainbow, second star to the right and straight on till morning
LuHan woke up feeling something on his chest. He looked down and multicolor strands tickled his nose. That's right, SeHun came in last night because he couldn't sleep. He remembered clearly back hugging him but the boy somehow managed to rock back and land on him, hands gripping his black t-shirt. LuHan couldn't move, but he didn't mind. He smiled at the boy's peaceful face and started his beautiful rainbow hair.
The captain didn't know what it was about the little alien he liked so much, but he just did. Yesterday he didn't think twice when he saw SeHun's lonely back next to him on the bed. He felt like he was calling him and just went for it. He was just a kid, who lost his parents at that. He didn't know how to cope.
 
I wish you never had to experience something like that.
 
LuHan felt sorry. He didn't like it but he still did. The Chinese man knew all too well what the loss of a precious being was. When he lost him two years ago. At the time he thought that it was the end of the world. He didn't want to live anymore. If it wasn't for JunMyeon and JongDae he probably would've done something stupid. But as time flew by, he managed to recover and was thankful for his friends' support.
 
So now LuHan wanted to be there for SeHun.
 
The boy was his responsibility. It's on his ship he climbed and in his storage he hid and he was the one who found him. It was only natural. LuHan kissed the top of SeHun's head and breathed in his scent. He smiled when he realized that the boy smelled like his shampoo. Fruity. He liked that. 
The pointy-eared alien woke up at the touch, blinking, making his eyelashes flutter. He let out an adorable moan and LuHan just wanted to cuddle him some more.
 
"Good morning," he said to the boy, cheerfully.
 
SeHun blinked some more and seeing where he was, his eyes went purple.
 
That means you're embarrassed, I know now.
 
"G- good morning." He sat up abruptly. "I'm sorry. I must've been heavy. I move in my sleep and I tend to grab people. For safety you know, it's-"
 
"Calm down, it's okay," LuHan laughed at how the boy had a habit of rambling. It was really cute.
 
"Come on, let's go get some breakfast."
 
 
 
 
Krystal and JunMyeon were in front of the bathroom and the latter was thrumming on the door.
 
"Hey! You've been in there for an hour man!"
 
That's one thing LuHan didn't miss when he was living alone. The morning traffic for the shower.
 
A smiley Jongdae finally opened the door, letting the steam out.
 
"All yours," he chanted, walking as if the hall was his private runway. The British man rolled his eyes at that, but as if the chestnut-haired man knew, he turned to add, "And JunMyeon, seriously, you could get on top for once, you lazy . I can see it by the state of your hair."
 
The couple blushed furiously while LuHan laughed so hard, SeHun had to catch him. The boy blinked a couple of times, not knowing what the commotion was about. And JongDae, he just walked on by, skipping.
 
That was something the captain didn't mind getting used to.
 
 
 
 
They had bought groceries the day before so Krystal made pancakes and the blond enjoyed every expression the little alien made, watching the Nereid cook, feeding Jason, helping set the table and then eating. He looked happy and LuHan didn't want to admit he was already attached to the boy.
He didn't want anyone new in his life. Loosing someone once was already too much. But SeHun just jumped in anyway. And now that he was there, the Chinese man couldn't let go.
 
"So where are we having this ceremony?" LuHan asked. They had supplies and were all set, all the captain needed was a destination.
 
"We were thinking either the crystals of Exoplanet or-"
 
"I want to see Matokis!" JongDae chimed in.
 
LuHan stopped the chestnut-haired man by putting a hand on his mouth.
 
"Er-," SeHun started and everyone's attention turned to him. "C- can we go to Europe?" He looked down, twiddling his fingers.
 
"You know," JunMyeon stood up to crouch beside the boy, "the percentage that your brother-"
 
"No, that's not it," the little alien cut in, his eyes becoming blue and orange.
 
Wow.
 
"I want to apologize to the farm people and repay them."
 
Silence. Okay, LuHan had to admit, the boy was really too nice for his own good.
 
"Aw~ you're so sweet," JongDae back hugged him, as the boy was still sitting. 
 
"How are you going to repay them?" LuHan was a little irritated. "It's not like you have money or something. And I mean, the guy actually chased you with a pitchfork."
 
"But he had a reason," the multicolor-haired boy stared back at the captain. "And I can work for them, or something." He faced down again but LuHan knew his eyes were still orange.
 
"I don't think it's such a bad idea," Krystal stood up as well. "We'll be there if anything goes wrong and the lights in the city are a beautiful sight. Plus, I promised SeHun to help him with his emotions. We've got time."
 
Damn! LuHan hated her, because she was always right.
 
"Fine," the captain surrendered. "Europe it is." He put a hand on the Therianthrope's head. "But there's no way I'm letting you near that farm alone," he said very seriously. "Once we get there, you're not leaving my side. Got it?"
 
SeHun nodded as his eyes grew purple and the blond smiled at that. But Krystal clapped her hands, breaking the mood.
 
"Okay. So that's settled. Now," she pointed at the pointy-eared alien, "you and I are going to train." 
 
The boy's eyes went grey but the Nereid ignored that and turned to LuHan. "I can use the training room, right?" she asked but it didn't sound like a question to the captain.
 
"Sure," he sighed and quickly added, "but don't break anything."
 
Krystal smiled sheepishly, remembering how once, JunMyeon and her broke a bodybuilding chair in there. 
 
"Okay," she grabbed SeHun, freeing him from JongDae. "Let's go." 
 
The boy followed like a little puppy and LuHan thought that he was adorable.
 
"No one disturbs us, okay?" the fiery-haired Nereid said, warning the men with a finger, but no sane person would dare to argue with her. They nodded and she skipped, humming, holding SeHun's hand to drag him along.
 
LuHan caught the boy looking back at him over his shoulder and the man gave him a reassuring smile before they disappeared down the hall.
 
"Man," Jongdae whined when the two were gone. "This better be the best wedding ever, 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm fired since I didn't show up this morning and turned off my phone."
 
JunMyeon froze at that. He was walking on air with Krystal and had blocked all thoughts about his father or GSI.
 
LuHan really didn't want to be in his place right now.
 
 
 
 
"'She asked where he lived.'"
 
SeHun and LuHan were on the captain's bed, the latter, a book in hand, while the former squeezed himself between the man's arms, his eyes printing every word, even though he couldn't understand any of them. After the 'training', the captain decided not to ask anything about it. He thought the boy could use some relaxing time and what better way to do so than to teach him about the greatest man in the galaxy.
 
"'Second to the right, said Peter, and then straight on till morning.'," LuHan read, imitating voices.
 
"Is that true?" SeHun asked, lifting his head. "Does Neverland really exist?"
 
The blond laughed and the boy's eyes grew orange, furrowing his eyebrows, thinking that the Chinese man was making fun of him.
 
"Yes, it does."
 
SeHun's eyes became dark again and he looked at LuHan.
 
"But once you go, you can't come back." The captain seemed lost in his thoughts, far away in some place the little alien couldn't reach, and it scared him. "Time stops in Neverland, while we have to go on."
 
SeHun grabbed LuHan's arm and looked at him with blue-grey eyes, hiding a hint of green.
 
The boy looked sad and confused yet the man couldn't help but think that his orbs were beautiful.
 
Green. The day he found him in the storage, they were green too. 
 
You're scared.
 
LuHan put the book on the night stand and wrapped his arms around the pointy-eared boy.
 
"You know," he said, once SeHun relaxed in his embrace. "You remind me of Peter Pan." 
 
The multicolor-haired boy didn't say anything, wanting to hear more.
 
"The hat and the ears?" the blond chuckled. "If you were wearing green it would've been perfect." LuHan cupped SeHun's cheek, tracing circles with his thumb. "And your face." The boy raised an eyebrow even if there was no way the captain could see it. "You're young and look so innocent but you are so brave."
 
The alien's eyes went purple and now he was glad the Chinese ge couldn't see him.
 
"Peter Pan was the first man to ever fly a ship in the sky, you know that?" LuHan tried to change the mood. "He's my hero."
 
"And I look just like him," the little alien said happily, and the blond captain smiled at the boy's innocence. But his chest hurt too, memories coming back at him. Memories of him.
 
"I'm letting you be the captain because you're older, hyung, okay? But remember, between you and me, I'm Peter Pan."
 
Yes, you were. The blond could still see his smirk. But I let you die.
 
LuHan was silent and the rainbow-haired boy called him, gently.
 
"LuHan ge?"
 
"I know it's an awful thing to say but," LuHan hugged SeHun tight. "I'm so glad you were in my ship's storage."
 
He was still afraid to admit it, but he really was attached to the boy. He couldn't help it. 
 
'All the world is made of faith, and trust and pixie dust.' 
 
And SeHun was his pixie dust





-----------------------------
 
Hello everyone ~
Yeah my chapters are getting shorter, Sorry > <
But I hope you still enjoyed reading !
Thank you !!