LUHAN - or how to move forward

Over the rainbow, second star to the right and straight on till morning
Okay. SeHun was kissing him. SeHun was actually kissing him. It was a little off and their lips were just barely touching, but they were still touching.
 
SeHun was kissing LuHan.
 
SeHun was kissing LuHan and LuHan was overwhelmed by it. He grabbed the boy's waist to press harder on his mouth and started to move them together. SeHun hit his head on the door in the process.
 
"Ouch."
 
"Sorry," LuHan gave an apologetic look and patted SeHun's head. He kissed the Therianthrope lightly on the forehead, like he always did before they went to sleep and the boy laughed as LuHan joined him.
 
But when the moment ended, the both of them weren't sure what to do and it became kind of awkward. They should go to bed, since it's late and all. LuHan looked at the comforter.
 
Bed.
 
He shook his head. This was not the time to lose it. SeHun was still young and it was definitely his first relationship. 
 
"Hm, LuHan?"
 
The boy's voice seemed a little worried and LuHan looked at him with interrogative eyes.
 
"Actually, there's something that I would like to show you."
 
SeHun's orbs were black and he looked determined. LuHan nodded with a small 'sure' and opened the door to see Zitao falling on top of JongDae to the floor and Krystal and JunMyeon backing off a little in surprise.
 
Of course.
 
JongDae smiled sheepishly as Tao fixed his clothes and LuHan grabbed SeHun's hand and ignored everyone as they walked by the peepers.
 
"Oh look!" the chestnut-haired man pointed at the two with a victorious grin. "They're holding hands."
 
LuHan grunted at the comment but smiled when he saw how purple SeHun's eyes were. He dragged the boy in the elevator and down to the training room were they could have more privacy than in their room apparently. Those guys upstairs should mind their own business.
 
"We shouldn't be disturbed that way," LuHan justified himself as he locked the door behind them. But when he turned around SeHun was getting rid of his clothes.
 
"What the- What are you doing?"
 
LuHan was definitely confused but the boy just ignored the Chinese man as he took off his shirt.
The blond cleared his throat as he tried to look away. Only tried because there was no way he was missing this.
 
"So you wanted to show me something?" LuHan wasn't sure what his own words meant.
 
"Yes," was SeHun's simple reply as he ed his pants. "Just sit there and please, please don't freak out." He lifted his head at the last part of his phrase to meet Luhan's eyes and the captain did as he was bid, feeling the boy's uneasiness.
 
LuHan sat, legs crossed on the floor and waited with anticipation, not knowing what was coming. SeHun knelt, trying to hide himself a little. LuHan thought it was sweet even though he had no idea why the boy had to take his clothes off all of a sudden. The Therianthrope closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.
 
Then it happened. The captain had traveled on many systems and had seen more than some people could dream of for a lifetime. But nothing was as mesmerizing as SeHun slowly changing form, his multicolor hair growing into fur and his human body shifting into a cat.
 
Wha-
 
It wasn't a lion or a tiger. No. It was just a really big cat. The size of a wolf. The rainbow fur should have been odd looking but somehow, the whole thing was harmonious. And SeHun's eyes -LuHan could recognize them anywhere now- were grey. Which meant that he was confused or worried.
 
The Chinese man smiled and reached out.
 
"Come," he said in his soft and angelic voice. 
 
He didn't want to scare SeHun so he just stretched his arm out and waited for the Therianthrope to come to him. The cat sat in front of LuHan and as the blond the multicolor fur, SeHun started to purr. To purr.
 
SeHun was purring and LuHan felt ecstatic as he was the cause of it. He chuckled and bumped their foreheads together, closing his eyes.
 
"You're beautiful," LuHan whispered and SeHun mewled as he turned back to his human form.
 
"You really think so?" The boy's eyes were brown and full of hope and he couldn't care less that he was completely right now.
 
"From the bottom of my heart," Luhan said and he kissed SeHun gently and wrapped his arms around the boy as he did.
 
"But there's something I'm curious about," the blond looked at the Therianthrope and the latter tilted his head. "Your kind have healing abilities, right?"
 
"Yes," SeHun said but his face showed that he didn't know where this was going.
 
"But in the storage," LuHan reminded the boy. "The bruises on your neck, all over your body, that was-" He didn't finish his sentence as SeHun nodded in  understanding.
 
"I just lost hope, I guess," the pointy-eared boy admitted. "I didn't know what to do and I felt so guilty and lonely."
 
"You didn't let yourself heal," LuHan finished for him.
 
"But then you found me."
 
SeHun hugged the Chinese man tight and LuHan hugged back. They stayed a moment like this, until SeHun sneezed and they decided to quickly dress the Therianthrope and go back to their room. Hopefully, the rest of the crew had done the same and the new couple could avoid any unneeded laughs or comments.
 
SeHun climbed into bed as soon as they walked in and LuHan liked how innocent he was. The captain had to clear his mind of unorthodox thoughts before he joined him.
 
"I'm glad that you showed me," the blond said to break his own tension.
 
"It feels good to let it all out," SeHun answered, satisfied. "I don't want to hide anything from you." He hugged LuHan and the latter was just about to melt due to all this cute overload.
 
"I must admit though," the captain patted the Therianthrope's soft hair. "You know, because of what JongDae said," he continued. "I assumed that you were a werewolf. But cat suits you better."
 
"My father and brother are wolves." The boy's voice dropped at the end of his sentence.
 
LuHan frowned. SeHun shouldn't be reminded of such sad things.
 
"And you are a beautiful werecat," the captain tried to cheer the Therianthrope in his own discreet way.
 
"Like my mother," SeHun added and LuHan just kissed the boy's forehead.
 
"Get some sleep," he whispered. "It's late."
 
 
 
 
In the morning, LuHan woke up with a hard-on. He grunted, cursing himself for listening to SeHun's steady heartbeat all night long. He felt like a stalker on his own ship. The captain got off the bed and rushed out to the bathroom for a cold shower.  He had a feeling this was going to be a morning ritual from now on. 
But it was for SeHun and it was definitely worth it. LuHan wanted to take things slow, even though he had needs.
SeHun was young and LuHan himself had a difficult past.
 
When he stopped and thought about it, his only real relationship had been with MinSeok, a cute little Elf he met on the MBLAQ system. But LuHan was a captain and they traveled a lot. And unfortunately, Elves couldn't live without pure water. They were like immortal butterflies.
Eventually LuHan had to leave and the Elf married his twin sister, SoHee. Something about keeping a pure blood line, and the Chinese man understood and respected this different culture. MinSeok was OK with it too and promised the blond that he and his friends would be welcomed anytime.
 
LuHan never complained and he loved traveling and meeting new people. But wouldn't it be nice for once to have someone beside you. Someone who could stay. So in a way, SeHun was his first chance at happiness.
The thought of the boy made the blond quicken his pace and as he got out of the shower LuHan barely dried himself, wet bangs sticking to his face. He grabbed a fresh pair of trousers and rushed down the hall while trying to put his pants on.
 
The automatic door opened, revealing a sleeping SeHun rolled up under the covers and LuHan let out a breath he didn't know he was holding till now.
The man just stood there and started to laugh at himself. Which woke the Therianthrope up.
 
"What are you doing?" SeHun asked, his sleepy eyes turning purple all of a sudden.
 
LuHan considered a moment. He must've looked like a crazy person, laughing out loud with his wet hair and half his pants on.
 
"I just took a shower," LuHan buttoned his skinny jeans up.
 
SeHun just stared at the blond's bare chest, mouth shut. He then got up, pulling the blanket with him and covered LuHan's shoulders with it.
 
"You're going to catch a cold."
 
SeHun was facing down, looking at his feet. He looked so nervous and LuHan couldn't help but to think that SeHun was the most adorable person he had ever met. MinSeok being the cutest.
 
"Thanks," LuHan smiled and wrapped SeHun in the blanket with him. The boy jumped and the blond laughed. "Yeah, I'm still wet, sorry."
 
"N-no," was all the rainbow-haired boy managed to say.
 
LuHan chuckled and gave SeHun an eskimo kiss that slowly built up to a soft kiss on the lips. The tall boy's hands landed on the blond's hips and the toutch was warm. LuHan smiled and nuzzled his alien boyfriend.
 
Boyfriend. That sounds nice.
 
"Breakfast?" the captain asked and SeHun nodded frenetically.
 
LuHan put a t-shirt on and the two walked out of their room. The Chinese man stopped in the hall.
 
"Go ahead, I'm just gonna grab a towel," he said brushing his wet hair with a sheepish grin. 
 
Luhan rushed to the bathroom for the second time this morning and quickly grabbed a towel in the cabinet. When he turned around SeHun was at the door, and he looked concerned.
 
"Actually, he said, "there was something else I wanted to talk about."
 
LuHan looked into the boy's beautiful grey orbs and took his hand.
 
"I don't want to hide anything from you either." SeHun smiled at that. "You can ask me anything."
 
The Therianthrope took a deep breath.
 
"Whose clothes are those?"
 
Luhan knew exactly what the boy was talking about and he wasn't upset, but the answer wasn't quite simple.
 
"Maybe it's time I tell you about how I became the owner of the Ariadne."
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
Hello everyone!
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter !
Thank you for reading as always^^
 
xoxo~
 
p.s I know I don't post on tumblr lately but I'm coming up with a fanart for ChanYeol's birthday! 
So see you next week~