SEHUN - or how to play with the big boys

Over the rainbow, second star to the right and straight on till morning
After LuHan's tale about JongIn, things had been going really well between the two of them. At first, SeHun wanted to cry but the blond told him not to. It wasn't what JongIn wanted and Yixing had found a new dream, working for the Ok Health Center and researching to find new cures that could heal any kind of poison and sickness. That was the Chinese man's new goal in life. And LuHan was there, with the Ariadne and now with SeHun.
 
So the boy assumed that everything was kind of good.
 
 
 
But JongDae seemed to think otherwise.
 
"Come on, even Tao is getting more action than you are."
 
The conversation started out of nowhere. The Korean man just dropped by to see the boys practice as LuHan was busy with the couple on the deck.
 
"What is that supposed to mean?" Zitao was alarmed by the man's sudden words.
 
"You don't think I know what you're doing in the shower?" the navigator held in a laugh. "We're all men here. Well, humans, because mr. Therianthrope here doesn't even know how to e," JongDae pointed at SeHun but Zitao was the one blushing. "I bet it's all sweet and gooey in there," the man said referring to whatever non-ual activities the couple did in their room. "And you know what I think?"
 
"Don't answer that, he's gonna tell us anyway," Tao was jaded.
 
"I think it's because you still act like an innocent child," JongDae said as if it was the revelation of the century.
 
"He is though," Zitao commented but the navigator ignored the Chinese boy.
 
"The point is," the chestnut-haired man went on, "LuHan still sees you as a kid, and as long as he sees you this way, your relationship isn't going anywhere."
 
The raven-haired boy sighed while SeHun seriously considered what JongDae just said.
He was right before, and following his advise led to him becoming LuHan's boyfriend. What if the man was right again?
 
"What should I do?"
 
JongDae fisted a victory pose and Zitao looked like he wanted to facepalm.
 
"Show him that you're a man," the chestnut-haired man tapped SeHun's arm and winked.
 
The Therianthrope didn't really get what the man was trying to say and Tao pushed the rainbow-haired boy off the mat.
 
"Just go take a shower," he sighed and hit his roommate's head lightly with his wushu stick. "And you, stop putting weird ideas into his head. Don't play with them just because you're bored."
 
"You want me to play with you instead?" JongDae asked taking a defensive stance and punching the air. "Come on then."
 
The two started a friendly match of whatever sport that was and SeHun got out of the training room and did as Zitao told him. 
 
 
 
Once he was in the bathroom and took off his sweaty shirt, SeHun considered himself a moment in the mirror. His arms had more muscles and he had to admit that his training with Zitao and Krystal had put him in really good shape.
SeHun remembered LuHan's chest he saw yesterday morning and how droplets of water rolled on his flat stomach and disappeared, absorbed by his trousers' fabric.
 
The young alien shook his head and hurried into the shower. He felt embarrassed, yet JongDae was right. It was normal to think such things when you were a couple. No matter if it was a man and a woman or a man and a man.
 
The problem was, SeHun didn't know anything about male relationships, let alone relationships in general.
 
The Therianthrope sighed and let the hot water wash away his thoughts. He tried at least, but the navigator's words kept popping into his head. Maybe he should let his imagination go wild. Maybe he should try and seduce his boyfriend. There was nothing wrong with that. And SeHun wanted to. 
He remembered how tasty LuHan's neck looked when he was reading Peter Pan or how nice it felt when he hugged him the first time they slept together or yesterday.
 
SeHun stopped. It was when he put his hand on his hip that LuHan stopped kissing him. JongDae was right. He only saw him as a child, an innocent, ignorant child. The tall boy frowned and got out of the cabin. He wrapped himself in a towel and looked once more in the mirror.
 
Wasn't he attractive? Did he really lack appeal?
 
"SeHun, you in there?" 
 
LuHan knocked on the door, shaking SeHun out of his profound reflections.
 
"I thought maybe we could go out and grab some bubble tea," the blond said on the other side. "I bought you a new beanie. You should wash your brother's from time to time you know. This one's black and-"
 
LuHan stopped in the middle of his sentence as SeHun opened the door, only wearing a towel.
 
"Oh, huh... sorry," the Chinese man blinked a couple of times before lifting his head to meet the tall boy's eyes. "I'll let you dress, we can talk after."
 
LuHan was about to leave but SeHun grabbed his arm. This was his chance.
 
"No it's fine," he said, taking the brand new hat from his boyfriend's hand. "It's nice, I like it. Thank you."
 
SeHun smiled and leaned in for a kiss.
 
"You're welcome," LuHan took a step back. "Come on, get dressed and let's go."
 
The man didn't look like he was avoiding him or anything and maybe that's what frustrated SeHun. Did it never cross LuHan's mind? They were dating now, right?
The Therianthrope wasn't going to drop it so easily.
 
"Maybe some other time," he said, resting his arms on the blond's shoulders and kissed him again.
 
LuHan kissed back but that was it. 
 
"You should put on some clothes, you're gonna catch a cold," he said completely oblivious.
 
SeHun's eyes went orange and he hated it.
 
"Fine," he took an angry tone and turned his back. "Wait downstairs, I'll be right there."
 
"Okay," was Luhan's cheerful answer and the multicolor-haired boy didn't know if he was sad or relieved that the blond didn't notice how his orbs changed color and how bitter he felt.
 
SeHun waved those nasty thoughts away and quickly dressed himself, wearing his new black beanie hat.
 
 
 
 
The streets of Europe were bright with lights and it was beautiful. SeHun liked it and he wished he would have noticed sooner but the first time he was lost and the second time he was glued to the captain, trying not to get lost.
But this time it was different. SeHun wasn't afraid. He was holding hands with LuHan and was sipping his bubble tea as the Chinese man giggled.
 
"What is it?" the Therianthrope asked smiling. His anger was gone and he loved the blond's laugh.
 
"Nothing, I'm just happy," he answered. "This is the first time we are actually out and alone. It's like our first date," he said looking up at his boyfriend.
 
SeHun felt bad for getting all worked up, even though the blond didn't seem to have noticed.
 
"Come on, let's head back home," LuHan said throwing their empty bubble tea cups in the trash.
 
"Already?"
 
"It's almost dinner time and we don't want to upset Junma now do we?" LuHan chuckled at JunMyeon's nickname he liked to use to , even when he wasn't around.
 
Home. That had a really nice ring to SeHun's ears. So he finally had a home. And a new family. The Theriantrope's eyes got a bit teary but he held them back.
 
"Yeah, I'm hungry," he said instead, tightening his grip on LuHan's hand.
 
"Is something wrong?" the Chinese man asked frowning. "You know you can tell me anything."
 
Yeah, right. SeHun's anger was threatening to come out again.
 
"It's nothing," the boy tried to wave his frustration away. "Let's get back before JongDae and Tao eat everything."
 
The Therianthrope started walking back but he was quickly stopped by LuHan.
 
"SeHun," the blond said. "Something's bothering you. I can tell."
 
"Oh so that you can tell," the tall alien snapped back.
 
"What is that supposed to mean?" the captain looked honestly lost and it only fueled SeHun's anger even more.
 
"Look, if you don't get it, never mind," the multicolor-haired boy started walking again.
 
"Don't walk away from me," LuHan grabbed the boy's black coat.
 
SeHun could almost hear a 'young man' in the sentence and his eyes were a bright orange behind his black color lenses.
 
"Stop treating me like a child!" the Therianthrope finally yelled, making people stare at them in the street.
 
"What are you talking about?" LuHan cupped his boyfriend's face. "Calm down. Let's talk about this, hum?"
 
The blond's voice was soothing and maybe SeHun was just angry at himself. He didn't know anymore. How could he be mad at someone who didn't even know what was going on?
 
"Sorry," SeHun said, closing his eyes. "It's just that... I feel like you still see me as a kid," the Therianthrope used JongDae's words. "Like we're brothers." 
 
LuHan laughed and SeHun felt kind of embarrassed.
 
"Do brothers do this?" the blond asked kissing the tall boy softly.
 
"N- no," the young alien could feel the heat in his cheeks. I mean, they were in the middle of the street and people were still staring. But it didn't seem to bother LuHan.
 
"Or this?" he kissed him again adding more presure this time.
 
"No."
 
The single word came out like a whisper and before he knew it LuHan was kissing him again.
SeHun grabbed his waist and smiled when the blond had to get on his tiptoes to wrap his arms around the Therianthrope's neck.
 
"So what are you so grumpy about?" LuHan asked, his arms still wrapped around the younger's shoulders, and he batted the lashes of his cute doe eyes.
 
"I'm not grumpy," SeHun frowned.
 
"Not anymore~," the blond sing-sang taking his boyfriend's hand and they finally headed back to the Ariadne.
 
SeHun sighed, smiling. Relationships took time and LuHan was just being considerate with him. It showed that he was taking good care of him.
 
I love you so much.
 
But the Therianthrope didn't say anything and just walked happily by his boyfriend's side.
He shouldn't be trying to skip steps. Sorry JongDae, but not this time.
 
"Come on," SeHun let go of the blond's hand, "let's race," and started to thread his way in the crowd.
 
"Oh, don't even think you can beat the great captain Luhan!" the Chinese man chased after him in the luminous street.
 
I don't. I'm giving everything to you, LuHan.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the bi-more than just bi-polar SeHun !
I don't know what got into him xD
 
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if you were expecting some action half way .. XP
 
Thank you for reading and commenting!!
 
xoxo~