six

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun’s

 

Let’s break up, let’s end this – you say those things so easily
I can’t understand, I know you’re just being mad but please stop
Why are you only thinking of yourself?
You don’t know love, you only know yourself, stop with the childish whining
You still don’t know love, you only know yourself, do I have to say it for you to know?
 

 

 

“You’re not coming to the course again, are you?”

 

 

I’m peeking out of the door when I see him looking at me with those same lazy eyes. The same eyes that have been looking at me for these couple years. I know him too well; he’s not in the mood for talking with me even though I’ve been dying to see him right now. I put my bag and my books on the top of his table while his eyes are focusing on the television in front of him.

 

 

We’ve been reached our third years anniversary and our relationship is never been the same. Our love never remained the same. I’ve been trying to reach him, text him, going into his house whenever I had a free time but he never look at me like the way he have been looking at me this past years. He changed, and our relationship changed as well.

 

 

“Why are you here?” He finally replied me, “I thought you’re going with…what his name? Hoya?”

 

 

“I want to see you.” I’m breathing a deep breath, “Today is our anniversary, don’t you remember? We’re going to our favorite café and eating your favorite pizza. We already discussed this a week ago, Myungsoo.”

 

 

“Yeah, that’s before you’re starting to go with that sunbae of yours until you ditched me all the time.” He replied me with those icy tones which I hate the most. He looked at me for a while before he ignores me again, “I’m not in the mood to celebrate it anymore. Just go.”

 

 

“He’s no one. He’s just helping me out to get pass the test to get into university, you know that! You’re the one who introduce me to him first.”

 

 

“That’s before both of you are doing something behind my back.”

 

 

“I didn’t—“ I took a deep breath, like a really deep breath before I can yell or throwing things to him. I don’t want to end up fighting with him. Not today. “I didn’t do anything behind your back. What are you talking about?”

 

 

He’s looking at me before he’s standing up right away which startled me right away before he grabs his jacket and leaving me behind on his room. I’m quickly catching up with him, and yelling his name. I’m trying everything that I can to stop him from moving away. I don’t want him to moving away from me. Not again.

 

 

“We have to talk about this.” I grab his wrist and leaving out a shaky breath while he threw my hands away from his hand. He hissed before he’s going again, but I’m not going to let him go away from me. “Please….we has to talk.”

 

 

“We have been talking for these couple years, God dammit, Son Naeun!!” He cursed and he’s ruffling his hair in frustration. “All we did is just talking and talking, how to make our relationship works. I did cheat on you and I promised that I will never do that again….but now? You did cheat with him behind my back!!”

 

 

 “I didn’t—“

 

 

“Don’t you dare lying at me because I saw you kissing him yesterday in front of your house?” He stared at me for a long time before he’s ruffling his hair again. His eyes are puffy and he looks tired. He looks like he didn’t sleep for a long time.

 

 

I did kiss Hoya, but it’s not what I’m intend to do. We’ve just got into the mood and I’m not in my right mind before I kiss him back. I thought that’s the last time I will did that and I thought Myungsoo already slept and he won’t see me…but I guess I’m wrong. I release his hand because I don’t know what to say. I really don’t know what to say right now.

 

 

“Let’s break up.”

 

 

I’m moving my eyes to meet him while he’s just looking at me with no expression on his face. He’s looking straight into my eyes without having any regret. I shook my head; I didn’t want to break up with him. “What—No—I—“

 

 

“We can’t work this out, like what you always said.”

 

 

“What are you doing in here?”

 

 

I shoot him a glare while I’m holding my map on my hands tightly. It’s been a busy week for me. All of the orders for the wedding and trying to balance my personal life with my work life, and him is the last thing I want to see right now. He will make my life harder than it looks.

 

 

“I’m coming to see you?” He replied me before he’s handing me a cup of drinks, “Here drinks this. And there’s no poison on it. Trust me. I’m a man with my words.”

 

 

I’m taking his cup after thinking for a little while before I’m going inside my room. I’ve just finished designing another dress that will be held three weeks from now. And I have another task to do after this and his little companion is not what I need right now. “How can you know where I work?” I ask him when I see him following me inside my office.

 

 

“Well…just said that a little bird told me.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter