epilogue

Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun’s

I would like to just look at you, just spend time with you

Even if it doesn't give us anything

Baby, tell me how to love

Open up your closed heart, empty the thoughts filled in your head

How to love, it's okay if the scars are still there

Because we'll be happy the moment we love

 

 

Eight years later….

 

“Can you stop following me around like I’m a criminal?”

 

 

I turn my body quickly and I glare at the two persons behind me, Jinki and Minho, that’s quickly stopping their track before both of them are shaking their head. “No, can’t do, ma’am. It’s boss’s order and we need to follow your move.”

 

 

“Why??!!”

 

 

I’m stomping my foot like a child before waiting for them to talk. I can’t believe it that someone is asking them to follow me around like I’m a big criminal. I’m not going to do anything harm for myself! I’m a grown up woman, I’m turning thirty six years old this year and I don’t need someone who’s going to take care of me like a baby.

 

 

“Aren’t you should take care of Myungsoo? Why both of you are here?”

 

 

“Young master is already at school and he got someone else’s to take care of him.”

 

 

I groaned hard before I’m storming into my office and both of them are still following me. I’m being greeted by my workers who are looking weirdly at me. I know, I know I’m a weirdo, being followed by two man that’s wearing a black shade and black leather even though it’s a summer. I mouthed sorry, before I run quickly inside my office and slam the door.

 

 

They’re standing in front of my office while I take my phone and dialing someone’s number. He picked it up at the second ring, “Hello babe.”

 

 

“Don’t babe me!!” I shouted to him, “What the hell are you doing??!!”

 

 

“I did what? Wait a minute…” I heard him moving his body and now his voice is got clearer. I bet he’s inside his office back then, “What is it babe?”

 

 

“Don’t baby me!! I hate you!!”

 

 

“What—Why? What did I do?”

 

 

“You send those two creepy bodyguards to following me around, and I hate it!!” I shouted to him while my hand is rubbing my forehead, it’s getting me a headache. “I don’t need them.”

 

 

“Yes, baby, you need them.” He replied me, “I already told you that I solve a big case about corruption, and I know that they will attack me, and I want you and Myungsoo to be safe, alright….so, I send my two bodyguards to take care of you. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter