eighteen; pretending to be blind

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mr Lee fulfilled his promise of one-week vacation for the boys as the reward of Sunggyu's 'heroism' last night. s were ecstatic upon hearing the news. Of course, he was happy as well. But he couldn't seem to get off his mind what happened last night inside Miyoung's room.

Oh mother of rabies.

He felt his cheeks colored.

It's been twelve hours already but he still could feel and remember how Miyoung's soft lips meshed with him. He felt like a erted lunatic or something. Last night, he slept late because everytime he closed his eyes the make-out session would always cross his mind. And that pretty much explains the eyebags in his eyes.

After hearing the news of their one-week vacation, the boys gathered inside the practice room to formally discuss where they should spend the short vacation. Since Woohyun's aunt owned a private house in Jeju, they decided to just be there.

"Let's tell the girls." Dongwoo chirped.

"Wait, what?" Sunggyu found the idea ridiculous.

"A vacation wouldn't be complete without the girls, hyung." Sungjong beamed.

He looked at him like he had grown two heads. "I'm alone remember?"

L grinned. "Don't worry, that can be easily remedied." He said and he didn't like that look on L's face. He didn't have to ask because he spat it out already for him. "We will invite Miyoung-ah."

"WHAT?" He should have known. Dammit.

"Yeah, it's a good idea—"

"No, it isn't!" He cut Hoya off. "It's a ridiculous idea."

"No, it isn't hyung." Woohyun and Sungyeol chirped in unison.

"Definitely!" The other members agreed.

He rolled his eyes. "It is ridiculous. Miyoung is a busy person, I think. And I doubt her dad would let her come with us. Can we just go there without her? I'm sure we can have a good time by ourselves."

"What's wrong, hyung? You look tensed."

"I am not tensed!"

"Yes, you are." Dongwoo insisted.

"Whatever." He muttered, hoping he looked a little calm now. "But I don't really think she will come with us."

"Uh-uh, you are wrong hyung." L muttered, his eyes on the phone. When he looked up, he was grinning. "Miyoung-ah is coming with us. The girls texted her as soon as we relayed the one-week vacation news."

Dammit.

"Okay!" Hoya cheered. "Now, let's go and pack our things up. Time to hit the pool, baby!" The members were all excited as they left the room, leaving an excitement trail behind their back. Now he was bothered. And he don't think he will enjoy this short vacation if Miyoung will be there.

Great. Just great.

*

 

Sunggyu tensed. Miyoung was looking all gorgeous when she stepped out of the van. She was wearing a maxi dress and hell, it looked good on her. She looked like a goddess and he just couldn't help himself from staring at her. When the wind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter