three; the heiress

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What do you mean you're giving up hyung?" Sungyeol asked him. His question sounded like a snap that left him no choice but to glare at him despite his chinky eyes. Sungyeol gulped and flashed him a peace sign. "What do you mean by that hyung?" He asked again in a much cooler tone.

He sighed. "I don't want to rush things. I mean, the girl for me probably isn't here yet. Maybe I'll meet the right one soon. Just not today or tomorrow but soon. Do you get me guys?"

"Of course we get you, hyung." Hoya said. A flirty laugh chimed in and they all turned their heads from where the laugh came from. It was Dongwoo. He was talking on his phone, and probably it was his girlfriend on the other side of the phone. Yes, girlfriend. After his 100 dates with Rina, the group's ex-makeup artist, they finally decided to make it official. Dongwoo was obviously got hit by cupid's arrow twice. On his .

Playfully, Hoya threw something at the love-stricken Dongwoo and it him on the head. But the dino was too preoccupied talking to his girlfriend that he didn't notice something had landed on his head.

"That's our dino when he's in love," Sunggyu said with a smirk.

"You'll be like that when you're in love too." L chuckled.

"Okay, boys. Time to go." Their manager suddenly appeared from the door. They all scattered up and headed outside. They're heading for a magazine photoshoot and everyone was all hyped about it. It's been so long since they got featured in a magazine in a group. It's usually just one member.

"Okay. I'm ready to show my abs," Hoya muttered.

"Me, too. Oh yeah!" Dongwoo chirped. He even raised his shirt to flaunt his abs. "What about you huh? What have you got?" He turned to Sungjong.

The maknae rolled his eyes. "I have a booger to stick up your , hyung."

"No need for abs. We're wearing pajamas." Sungyeol said.

"Seriously?"

Sungyeol beamed. "Kidding." He said and the members glared at him. The leader only rolled his eyes. He was aware it was only a joke of course. As they headed to the door, their eyes spotted something—er, someone rather.

Her light brown, wavy hair falling carelessly around her shoulders as she walked. She was pretty long legs that go on forever. She was indeed gorgeous with just denim shorts and pink t-shirt. A red shoulder bag was hung on her left shoulder. She's radiating a born-with-a-silver-spoon aura despite how she was dressed simply.

The girl pushed her Chanel sunglasses up to her head as she stopped to talk to their manager. "Um, excuse me? Where's the CEO's office?"

Sunggyu, and the rest of s, dropped his jaw. An auditionee weren't supposed to have an audition inside the CEO's office.

Oh, wait? Was she really here to have an audition? Because she doesn't look like one.

"The audition room is at—"

"No, no. I'm really looking for the CEO's office." The girl smiled as she cut the manager as if she wasn't offended or anything. "I'm actually his daughter."

"A what?" All of the Infinite members sputtered in unison that made her turned her head.

"Oh, I'm really sorry." Manager hyung apologized im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter