five; last blind date

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What?" It came like a bark from Sunggyu's lips. His eyes almost popping out. He wouldn't be shocked if it will pop out of its socket anytime soon. "Come again? The girls set me up for a blind date?" He asked and the six boys in front of him nodded their heads, confirming what he really heard from them moments ago. They were inside their dorm, watching movies, when suddenly Dongwoo brought that up.

"It's Rina's idea, actually." Dongwoo said, flashing him a proud grin. Okay, he's clearly proud of his girlfriend's idea.

"Wait, why would she think of this in the first place?"

"She met a new friend, that's what she said, and her new friend is single. So that's why Rina set you up with her. But you don't have to worry. Rina said this chic is gorgeous. Well, not as gorgeous as my Rina maybe." Dongwoo smirked.

"I said, I'm not going on a blind date ever again. Didn't I say that?"

"Aw, hyung." It was Hoya. "Can you just say yes for the girls? Can you at least be thankful? Who knows this might be the one."

"I'll live if this isn't the one," He said, pressing his lips together in annoyance.

"Hyung, we just wanted to help you."

"Thanks, but no thanks." He said to the whining maknae.

"Hyung, just this one. Please?" Sungyeol pleaded. He even crossed his fingers as he did so. Sunggyu sighed deeply as he looked at s. They were all giving him a pleading look. "Promise, this will be the last. No blind dates ever, after this." Sungyeol added and the rest of the members nodded their heads.

"Yup, no more." Woohyun muttered.

He sighed again. "Fine. After this, no more." He said. "If you all will try to set me up again, you're all dead." The members just beamed at him.

*

 

 

"Okay," Miyoung muttered after sipping on her favorite caramel cappuccino. "What's this guy like?" She asked. She was actually with the girlfriends of the six members of Infinite. Well, that was what they introduced themselves to her—they were Infinite girlfriends. She almost chuckled at the name.

"Oh, Rina didn't tell you?" Youngmi's wide eyes flashed before her.

Miyoung shook her head. "Nope, she didn't tell me anything. Aside from the fact that this guy has no eyes." She said and the girls burst out laughing. Hyemi, Sungjong's girlfriend, spit the coffee from .

"You're way too harsh, Rina-yah." Heeyoung, Sungyeol's girlfriend, commented.

"Well, wasn't I just telling the truth?" Rina retorted. "Sunggyu has no eyes—"

"You're not supposed to mention the name!"

"Now, she knows." Sumi leaned back on her chair, pressing her lips together as if she was not amused.

"Oops, sorry." Rina smiled sheepishly. "You didn't exactly hear wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter