seven; the father approves

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sunggyu ssi," The CEO greeted him with open arms. And it's freaking him out. Why did he suddenly want to see him? Did he know about his date with his daughter? If he does, that's an uh-oh. Seriously.

Great. Just great. He was sweating like a watermelon.

"Um, do you want to see me boss?" He awkwardly said. To be honest, he wanted to make a hole and hide in it. He doesn't know the exact reason why he was here nor he doesn't have an idea but he was sure he doesn't like what's happening. He was also sure that this was about Miyoung.

Oh, freaking alien.

"Oh, yeah. About my daughter." He started and no need for Sunggyu to gasp because he could really sense this would come. "Miyoung told me she'd gone on a date with you last week."

"Um, actually about that—"

"That's good, Sunggyu ssi. That's good." He said instead that made his eyes blinked. Wait, what? Mr Lee was beaming at him. No signs of anger was written anywhere else on his face. What the heck was happening?

"P-Pardon, sir?" Sunggyu asked.

"Miyoung told me about your date. I'm glad you took my daughter out—"

"No, sir, um, you got it wrong." He said. "I didn't ask her. We're kind of, both set up with our friends. It's kind of a long story actually."

"Well, whatever it is, I just want to thank you for taking care of my daughter." He said and Sunggyu was sweating more than he should have. "My daughter likes you, I can sense it. I can feel it. Can you feel it, too?"

"Um...no?"

"I approve of you, Sunggyu ssi." He gave him two thumbs up. Sunggyu blinked his eyes, unable to comprehend. Wait, what? What the heck is going on? He was lost on track. "I approve of you for my daughter. The way I imagine it, you both look good together. I can't wait to tell her my wife about this. I can see the wedding coming soon. Ha-ha!"

Wedding? What the!

He was in panic now. "No, sir, I—"

"Just keep it up, okay?" Mr Lee patted him both of his shoulder. Sunggyu was frozen on his seat. He actually don't know what to do. No matter how he tried to say something, it was no use. The CEO just won't listen to him.

"Sir—"

"Now go and take my daughter for another date." And he even winked. Sunggyu swore he should've died right on that moment.

*

 

 

"So hyung? What did the CEO boss tell you?" s swarmed around him the moment he went back to the practice room. Sunggyu felt like he was beaten up to death by hundreds of bouncers. It was really worse.

"Hyung, tell us!" Sungjong shook him.

"Can someone please kill me?" He said instead.

"By a gun or a knife?" Sungyeol asked that made the members glared at him. "I'm just kidding, hey." He flashed a peace sign to s.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter