twenty-five; misfortune

The CEO's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunggyu fumbled on his keys and soon entered the dorm, the darkness blinding him. s were obviously asleep in their respective rooms. He breathed heavily as he slumped on the couch, not even bothering to switch on the lights. It's probably twelve, or one, in the middle of the night. And yet he felt so bad. What just happened back there? Why did he lose all that control he had for Miyoung? Screwing her was totally not part of the plan.

Please make love to me, right now. Make love to me like you mean it...

"Oh, ." He muttered, mostly to himself. He knew he was a jerk to her after that. He was just mad, so mad at himself he could probably punch himself on the gut. And it didn't help that Miyoung confessed to him.

Oh, God. She's inlove with him. Too bad he had decided, even before, not to return her feelings. Though he could, but he shouldn't. Miyoung was living in a different world. She was the CEO's daughter and soon will takeover Woollim in a few years from now.

But now, what did he do? He slept with her. And he wanted to kill himself for that.

It took every ounce of willpower to drag himself out from the living room and into his room. He needed a shower to calm his nerves—and that tiny spark of heat he's still feeling from the steamy moment he had with Miyoung earlier. The feeling of her kiss, her wanton response of love-making still lingered everywhere on his body. The way she moaned his name, whimpered, and squirmed underneath him.

"Damn." He cursed as he felt his body reacted as he reminisced that moment.

He stepped into the shower and just stood there feeling the cold water soaking him. He needed to clear his mind. Or better yet, he must forget what happened between him and Miyoung and move on with his life.

Yes. That was the best thing to do.

*

 

After several hours of crying, Miyoung finally fallen alseep. Her body was too tired and even as she slept, she dreamed of Sunggyu and how a nightmare this day has ended. The next day she awoken feeling all worn out still. She d her from phone on the bedside table and turned it on. She had turned it off last night to avoid calls from her parents. And true indeed, her dad filled her voice mail. But she didn't bother to listen to all of it, instead she deleted them all.

After paying for her stay at the inn, she drove somewhere else but home. She wasn't ready to go home just yet.

She stopped by at Starbucks and grabbed some coffee for herself. She knew she should've taken a meal but she wasn't hungry at the moment. When she got back to the car, her phone suddenly rang. She decided to just ignore it, thinking it was her dad or mom, but when she saw Heeyoung's name on the screen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter