2

Model Complexity

chapter 3 will be up later today. :3

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao was beyond pissed about last night's news, that he vented out to his two good friends since primary school, Hyungsoo and his younger twin brother, Junhong.

"I don't see what the problem is though." Hyungsoo said as he frowned at his side of the skype conversation. "I mean…I don't get why you are so angry."

"Because Hyungsoo, Baekyeol is so irritating and I don't want to be around him!" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Are you," Junhong started as he leaned into the computer screen. "Jealous?"

"Why the hell would I be jealous?! There is nothing to be jealous of! I hate Baekyeol the way he is! He puts on this fake diva act like oh, I am pretty? And then he bats his eye lashes as if he is seducing whoever he is speaking with! Everyone praises him for being so pretty and what not and it is really annoying!" Yitao brought his hands up to his jet black hair, wanting to pull it. "My god, you should hear him…Baekyeol is like…this annoying little dog that keeps barking at you…for no reason!"

"Look, Yitao," Hyungsoo placed both his hands up. "You need to take a chill pill. This is work you know…okay, maybe Baekyeol is pissing you off a bit --"

"You mean a lot…god, I just want to pull my eyes and ears off!"

"Uh, okay…annoying, but just let it go. You are putting a lot of negative energy in you. That is not good for you…or your skin."

"Whatever." Yitao shook his head. "Whatever."

"Dude," Junhong then reclined back in his seat. "Seriously, what happened to you and Baekyeol. I just remember the good ol' times when Hyungsoo and I would go to your house, and Baekyeol and Joonxing were there, we would all play together. These days, you two are distancing from each other, and here you are, talking bad about him. That is like…not good you know. Isn't there a thing where like, you shouldn't talk bad about people behind their back?"

"People change you know." Yitao retorted, making Junhong roll his eyes. "It's true."

"Yeah, mostly you. You hate him with such passion. Has he done something to you personally?" Junhong asked, wanting to really dig deep in this. Yitao shook his head in response. "Then why are you being such an and keep on venting your anger to us and I'm guessing you do this to Joonxing and Xiuchen, about him? Why isn't Joonxing part of this anger that you are having?"

"Because Joonxing is more mature than he is, and very much reserved. He doesn't boast…or imply that he is better than the others. Baekyeol is for sure doing that…even if he doesn't realize it."

Junhong started to shake his head. "I seriously think that you are jealous of Baekyeol because he is the one that got scouted and he is the one going to Europe." 'And there might be something else going in that head of his that he is not telling.'

"It is not!!"

"Whatever." With that Junhong stood up from his seat, exiting his older brother's room.

"Look Yitao," Hyungsoo started. "Maybe you are and you just don't want to admit it."

"No way…like I said before, I am not jealous! Baekyeol is annoying, he puts on this fake personality to get people to like him, he --"

"Okay, okay…but, from what you just said…sounds like you are jealous…in a way. When do you guys leave?"

"In a couple of weeks I'll be heading to god knows where with 'that'…somewhere in the center of Europe? I have no clue…once again...Dad is going to inform us both about next week or something."

"Hm." Hyungsoo glanced over to the side. "Look, I have to go…I'll just talk to you later alright? Have a good," Emphasizing the word 'good'. "Day…got it? And don't scowl like that…you are just going to make everyone you are working with have a bad day."

Yitao sighed. "Alright."

"Good. See ya."

"Yeah, yeah." With that, Hyungsoo ended the call. Yitao leaned back in his seat, thinking over what Junhong and Hyungsoo said. 'Jealous? Please…I am far from being jealous.' He stood up from his seat, heading out of his room.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Yitao," The young Panda looked over his shoulder to see his father approaching him.

"Yeah?" He said, swinging his bag around over his shoulder. Deep down, he was still angry at his father for putting this responsibility on him.

"Look, I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you about this…I know that you are still mad, but please…we need you to be Baekyeol's agent."

"What I don't understand is why I have to be the one to be watching him. Why can't you hire someone else to do it? Why does it have to be me?"

Kris sighed. "I would rather have you, than someone else be watching over Baekyeol. Plus, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, I'm sure, would rather have you watching out for their son. They've known you since you were young…they trust you more." Yitao started to shake his head, making Kris let out a frustrated sigh. "Look, Yitao…I don't know what is wrong with you two…if something happened…talk it over with Baekyeol and fix it." The young Panda wanted to retort, but instead he was hushed by his father. "I mean it, Yitao. I don't know what is going on between you two, and neither does your mother, or anyone else. If you won't tell us, then we can't help you."

"There is nothing…to talk about." Yitao replied in a low voice. "Just nothing."

"If that is the case," Kris gestured out the door. "Joonxing is waiting for you outside then. You two have a shoot to do."

Yitao gave a glare before making his way over to the door, but was immediately stopped by Xiuchen, who jogged passed the King of the house. "Yitao, wait!" He said, carrying a small plastic box. "I packed you a lunch --"

"Oh, thank you." Yitao smiled as he picked up the lunch box, tucking it under his arm. "That is nice of you Xiuchen."

"Hm, I made your favorites…um, considering that you were grumpy yesterday. And, can you please give this to Baekyeol too? I forgot to hand it over to Joonxing." The mini Bun handed the taupe colored lunch box to the taller. Yitao stared at the box, as if he didn't know what it was. Slowly, but surely, he grabbed it from Xiuchen's hands. "Thank you." He beamed; he waved goodbye to the young Panda, as he made his way to the front door.

Xiuchen turned his heel, heading back to the kitchen to clean the mess, when Kris stopped him. "Hm, Xiuchen, I was wondering…if you know anything going on between Yitao and Baekyeol?"

"Hm." He shook his head. "I'm sorry…I don't know why they are like that honestly. I mean, Yitao doesn't say anything to me…so, I wouldn't know really."

"Ah, then…okay." The taller patted him on the back. "Thanks." Xiuchen nodded, making his way to the kitchen.

'Man,' Kris thought. 'What is going on between those two.' He turned his heel, heading up stairs.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Wait, so what is going on?" Baekyeol asked as he crossed his leg over the other, letting the make-up artist, Fei, continue on putting on making on him.

"I said that I heard that for today's shoot is working with other models from another fashion house."

"Oh," Baekyeol hummed, inspecting his nicely manicured nails. "Thats interesting. Do you know who? The fashion house that we are working with today?"

"Hm," She nodded. "The 2YOON House."

"Oh, the sisters right?" Baekyeol looked over his shoulder, beaming. He absolutely adored their clothes; it had a feel of vintage, but it was stylized so that every female and male will be able to wear it. "They have very cute designs."

"Yup." Fei brushed Baekyeol's cheeks with a soft rose colored blush. "And…I'm…all done." She smiled. "Now, go to Hyojun and he will dress you up."

"Great." With that, Baekyeol hopped off from the seat, bee-lining his way to the next room to get dressed. He passed up some familiar models from the 2YOON House, most of which nodded their heads towards the other, giving smiles, and winks here and there. Being the sweetheart that he is, he smiles back, nodding his head.

"Ah, Baekyeol," Hyojun waved, gesturing for the youngest to come. "This is yours…girly wear as usual…fit for female." He chuckled. "You sure do have a feminine body…so it will work."

Baekyeol nodded. "Of course!"

As Baekyeol started to get dressed, Joonxing and Yitao were doing their shoot with two of 2YOON's models, Seyong and Taefung.

"Hm, hold on!" Gayoon rushed on the set, fixing Joonxing's hat, and Seyong's scarf that he was wearing. "And, okay!" She rushed back, giving an 'okay' sign to resume on taking shots. "Perfect." She told her sister, who nodded in agreement.

"Okay guys." The photographer nodded. "Thats a wrap for this…you guys will be on later."

The four models nodded their heads, walking out of the set. Joonxing informed the other that he would be back, and made his way out the room. As for Yitao, made his way to a table where he placed his bag and lunches for himself and the two; he ate his packed lunch made by his favorite mini Bun, when 2YOON's models made their way over to the young Panda.

"Is this seat taken?"

Yitao looked up, and shook his head. "Oh, no. Please." He scooted some of his stuff that were occupying the space of the table.

"Thanks man," Both models sat down with their bought lunches. "There are no more seats around."

"Yeah," The young Panda nodded. "We tend to forget to bring in more chairs and seats." He laughed. "Yitao." He raised his hand, to shake hands with the other models. "I'm sorry…I forgot your names."

"It's quite all right, I'm Seyong," He said as he shook hands with the other. "And this is my buddy Taefung." He gestured to his chestnut colored haired friend. Taefung shook hands with Yitao, also thanking him for letting him and Seyong sit with him.

"You say that your name is Yitao?"

"Hm." He nodded. "Yeah…my father…or I guess…my boss, is Kris."

Taefung coughed a bit, widening his eyes. "You are Kris' son?!"

Yitao could only chuckle. "You seem so surprised."

"It's just that…I apologize, but you two look nothing alike."

"People say that…but I inherited most of my genes from my late mother. I look like her…and surprisingly I look like my step-mom too…though, she is actually a he."

"He?" Seyong said, tilting his head a bit, before realizing that Kris was in a same- relationship. "Ah, I see. That is just interesting!"

"I know." Yitao nodded. "It is like a small world…but I guess…what I got from my father was his…personality and height?" He then gave a shrug.

"I'm sure you did." Taefung nodded. "You do look tall."

The three chatted until Baekyeol came strolling to their table, wearing the outfit that he was given - a strapless A-line dress, with a subtle floral styled pattern bodice  and accompanied khaki-skirted dress. And to touch up, ended up wearing a modernist geo bib necklace and lace-platform mary janes styled pumps. "Yitao." He called as he made his way over to Yitao's side, facing in front of the two other models. "Did Xiuchen pack me a lunch too?" He asked, in which the young Panda started to feel irritated. He pulled the lunch box from under the table where his bag was. As he handed it over to the other, Baekyeol beamed and thanked him; he gave a wink to the two models, before leaving, catching Yitao's attention.

"Whoa," Seyong said as he followed Baekyeol walking away, before he turned the corner. "Who the hell was that? She is cute!"

'Gross.' "Actually, she is a he." Yitao said as he picked up a bit of rice.

"He?" Taefung raised his eyebrow. "Um, I'm sure that was a girl…"

"Nope." Yitao replied. "That is Baekyeol."

"What?!" Seyong and Taefung glanced at each other before looking back at Yitao. "That is Baekyeol?!" They said in unison.

"Uh…yeah, where have you two been?" Yitao raised his eyebrow. 'Baekyeol has been in more covers, ads, and such…why don't these…oh, wait. Baekyeol has been wearing wigs recently…it is rare now that people see his real, wavy hair.'

"Damn." Taefung whistled. "He looks hot in person…and I'm straight!" The young Panda bit the inside of his cheek at the comment. "He has nice hair too…all wavy and what not, but looks ten times hotter with longer hair…just like that one cover a year ago." He then turned to Yitao. "You are lucky to work with him!" Yitao shrugged at the comment. For him it wasn't something so lucky.

"Baekyeol is so smokin' hot!" Seyong just couldn't contain his excitement. "I would seriously…get with him." He said softly so only them three could hear. "If you know what I mean." He chuckled, while Taefung did the same. Yitao on the other hand started to feel himself get angry.

'Baekyeol did it once again.' He let out a frustrated sigh. Yitao picked up some of his rice with his chopsticks and started to resume eating.

"How long have you known Baekyeol?" Seyong asked, scooting closer to the other.

"Since we were kids actually." He said flatly.

"That young?" Taefung said in a surprised tone. "Wow…you practically grew up with him…and you got to see him change. Was he always that cute?" Yitao clicked his tongue, and failed to respond to the two. They figured that he was, and was even more adorable and desirable. "Hey, can I ask you something?" In which Yitao lolled his head towards them.

"Hm?"

"Is Baekyeol in a relation --"

"He is not in one, nor he is going to be in one."

Taefung blinked. "H-hu? Why not?"

"Parents…his parents are strict." He glanced at them. "Especially the father." He said, almost as if it was horrifying, just to scare the two models.

"O-oh." Seyong replied, glancing at Taefung with a worried look. "He is one of those fathers?"

"Eh." Yitao shrugged. "You could say that." Yitao packed up his lunch. "Gentlemen, if you would excuse me." He stood up, and nodded his head to the two, who still bore worried, yet disappointed expressions. They would never have a chance now with Baekyeol if his father was the strict kind.

Hummed with satisfaction, he went over to the next room to change. 'Why did I say that…' Yitao thought, scratching his head furiously. Unable to figure an answer for himself, he shrugged it off. He turned around to hear his name being called by Joonxing.

"Hm?"

"I heard that." Joonxing said, catching up with the taller.

"Heard what?" Yitao raised his eyebrow at the younger.

"That…about Baekyeol…saying that uncle is strict."

"You know it is true."

"Yeah…but the way that you said it…" Joonxing trailed off, hoping that the other would understand where he was going. He thought that he had an idea what is going on between them, but Joonxing wanted to hear it from Yitao.

The young panda made a face. "The way that I said it…? I'm lost here Joonxing. I have no clue what you are trying to imply."

"Um…n-nevermind." Joonxing shook his head. "But we are going to be going on the shoot again…so we have to change."

"I was just heading over there actually."

The two continued to walk to the room, when Yitao spotted Baekyeol, leaned back against the wall, with three of 2YOON's models talking to him. The young Panda narrowed his eyes at the scene, not liking it one bit. He slowly stopped in his tracks when he saw one of them, one with black hair, placed his hand near Baekyeol's head, leaning down, giving that smirk. Yitao could hear the other giggle, which ended up making him disgusted.

Just then, the black haired male, started to place his hand on Baekyeol's waist, wanting to pull him closer. A nerve snapped in Yitao's mind, which made him walk straight to the four. As he got close, he pushed the other roughly, making him stumble a bit back. Thankfully, one of his buddies were able to catch him.

"Hey man," The black haired male said with anger in his voice. "What the hell was that for?"

"Don't touch him." Yitao started, with a low voice.

"Yitao." Baekyeol huffed, trying to push the other away a bit. "Why the hell did you do that?" He asked, irritated that the other pushed the model he was just talking to. "I were having a conversation with Daniel."

"Who?"

"Yah man," The black haired male, Daniel, pushed Yitao, with equal strength when the other did to him. "What was that? Pushing me like that…when I am a guest here."

"Don't touch our models." Yitao retorted, making Daniel scoff.

" 'Don't touch'? What if I do want to touch him? Hm?"

Both models started to have a stare down when Baekyeol started to step in between them. He didn't want any fight to break out, so he pushed Yitao back a bit, while with his hand, pushed Daniel back.

"I think we better go. I'm sorry." Baekyeol apologized in behalf of the other. "It was nice talking to you three." He smiled. "I'll see you guys later."

With a tug, Yitao started to pull Baekyeol's wrist, leading him away from the other models, but was stopped. When he looked over his shoulder, he saw how Daniel also grabbed the other by the hand. Daniel stared darkly at Yitao, but gave a sweet glance towards Baekyeol.

"It was nice talking to you." Daniel smiled sweetly before he then kissed Baekyeol's hand, a quick peck, before releasing his hold. "Nice meeting you," He said lowly towards Yitao. "…Sir." With that, he turned around, his friends following him. Baekyeol watched as the other left, letting his cheeks slightly turn pink.

Having enough of what, Yitao ordered Baekyeol to change his clothing. "Hu?" The younger turned towards him, with a confused expression. "Why should I change? I have to do a shoot with this on."

"I don't care. Change." Yitao said more forceful in his tone, but didn't faze Baekyeol at all. Instead, he shook his head, turning his heel to where the photographers were.

"Like I said, I have to be shot in this." Baekyeol waved his hand in goodbye as he continued to walk, leaving Yitao behind. With the click of his tongue, he made his way to the changing area.

"There you are." Joonxing said, fixing his paperboy hat. "Where were you? Once I looked back you were like, gone."

"I had to talk to some people."

Joonxing raised his eyebrow. "Um, okay…who?"

"2YOON's model…Daniel? And two others that I don't really care for."

"About what?" Yitao then explained what happened, which caught Joonxing by surprise. "What?! Yitao! Baekyeol was just talking with them…why did you even do that…plus, it is kinda rude to do that…considering we are the host, they are our guests."

"I don't think you understood what I said." Yitao said as he button up a paisley print bomber jacket and cream chinos with two tone brogue leather boots that went up to the ankle. "They were touching him."

" 'They'? You said only one --"

"One, they, whatever…they wanted to touch him." Yitao waved his hand at the comment.

Joonxing stood silent, pondering about what Yitao was telling him. 'Okay…this is weird…he says that he hates him for being the way he is…and now, he is…like defending him…sorta…in a way. Protective of him…yeah, thats the word.' He scratched the side of his head. 'So…wait a minute…does that mean he is contradicting himself?' He glanced at Yitao, who was now fixing his fringe.

"What?"

"Yitao…I'm gunna take a stab at this…are you…like, jealous that Baekyeol hangs out with other models?"

"Hm? Um, no." He shook his head as if the answer was so obvious. "He hangs out with you, and I'm not jealous of that…so, your question is basically, not to be mean, but stupid."

Joonxing gave an irritated look. "Besides me…." He mumbled the last part.

"Oh, hm, not really."

"What?" 'That is such a lie…it has to be.'

"Yeah, I don't think I get jealous when --"

"Yitao and Joonxing," The two models looked up to see the photographer, waving his hand frantically at them. "Hurry up, you guys are up to shoot!"

"Coming!" Yitao, started to make his way over to the photographer, exiting the room, and leaving Joonxing behind. He sighed.

'He just has to be contradicting…' As the started to exit, he walked by some of 2YOON's models, who he overheard them talking about Yitao, saying rude comments about him, and how he ruin their chance in getting close to Baekyeol. 'Hm, maybe Yitao did the right thing…' He thought as he looked over his shoulder. 'Baekyeol is just too pretty…'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao yawned as he leaned back against his car. It was the end of the photoshoot, and everyone, especially Yitao himself, wanted to go home.

'Where are those two?' Checking his phone and seeing no messages from either of the youngest, he pondered where they were. He looked up once he heard his name call, and it happened to be Baekyeol, all dressed in boy's clothing. 'As he should be.' "Where is Joonxing?"

"Um, he…he forgot his bag in one of the rooms." Baekyeol said, looking down at his phone. "He will be out soon." With that, he opened the side door, and hopped in. With a huff, Yitao scratched his head furiously. 'Jeez, Joonxing, what is taking you so long?'

About 10 minutes in, Yitao hummed when he saw Joonxing, jogging  his way over to the car. "Sorry! I had to go back and forth…I ended up leaving the most random stuff in the different rooms." He started to rub the back of his neck. "But I have everything now!"

"I…hope so. Now, lets go." As Yitao was getting in, Joonxing asked if it would be alright to go to the music store to get a CD. "A CD? What band?"

"Hm, 'Say Yes' is the band name." Joonxing replied, making his way to the passenger seat. "Xiuchen and I have been listening to them nonstop since they debuted. They are pretty good." He flashed his angelic smile. "So can we?" Yitao sighed, but gave a simple nod. He just couldn't really say 'no' to Joonxing secret attack. His smile always beamed with happiness. "Thank you!!"

"Yeah, yeah." He inserted the key in the ignition, and turning it.

"Where are we going?" Baekyeol asked, leaning forward to be near the two.

"The music store." Joonxing replied. "I wanna get this CD."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

As they dropped off Baekyeol at his and his parents apartment after they went to the music store, Yitao and Joonxing headed straight home. It was getting late, getting close to dinner time; now Yitao was regretting coming home. It meant that he would start on his assignments. He would have started early, much like Joonxing, but he was just frustrated with the whole modeling agent conversation with his parents, that he couldn't even start on it.

Once Yitao opened the front door, he was greeted by the gardener of the house, Sehun.

"Welcome home guys…or rather, good evening guys." He waved at the two. "Long day?"

"Hm." Joonxing replied for them both. "Lots of photos had to be taken today."

"Ah, that is life guys. Work. Mostly the schedule is like, wake up, eat, work, eat, sleep and the cycle repeats." He made a circle shape in the air with his index figure. "It would be nice to be a kid again you know? I don't want to work anymore." Sehun whined like a child.

"Oh stop acting like a child." All three turned to see Yitao's father descending from the stairs.

"But I get tired all the time!"

Kris furrowed his brow. "What are you talking about? All you did was lounge around the house…you didn't even do anything today."

"Hm!! Luhan wasn't here!"

"Because he went to work." Kris flicked Sehun's forehead, making him whine. "You should be more like Luhan…get a hobby or something and don't be lazy…you should be happy that I let you stay here. Anyway," He started as he looked at the two young adults. "Auntie Xiumin is still not feeling well…so Xiuchen is cooking dinner." Joonxing beamed at the name of the younger. "And Yitao, I need to talk to you about the agent thing, so after you put your stuff in your room, head to my office, okay?" When Yitao didn't respond, he repeated himself.

"Okay, okay, I get it." Yitao stomped his way to his room upstairs, while the Dragon huffed and made his way to his office.

"Those two…hm." Sehun shook his head. "You are always with those two," Sehun started, as he glanced at the other. "Anything going on between Yitao and Baekyeol?"

Joonxing shrugged. "I have a hunch, but…I'm not really sure about it." He sighed. "All I know is that I think Yitao is very much contradicting…"

Sehun couldn't help but chuckle. "Ah, I see."

"Hm, oh by the way, have you seen my mom and my dad?" Sehun nodded, saying that they left awhile ago to get some things, but would be back soon. "Oh, okay, I was just wondering."

"Yeah, they will be back. Hm, why don't you help out Xiuchen…I'm sure he has lots to cook."

"Sure…wait…" Joonxing narrowed his eyes, but in a playful way. "Why didn't you help Xiuchen cook when you knew that he needed it."

"Aw, but I'm tired." Sehun made his way to the couches and flopped on one of them. "Its been a long day." He whined once again, making Joonxing shake his head, yet chuckled at the oldest's actions.

"Guess it will be me and Xiuchen. Not that it is a bad thing though." He mumbled the last part, as he scurried his way to the kitchen. However, Sehun chuckled at how adorable Joonxing was.

'I'm sure people know that Joonxing is seriously crushing on the cute mini bun. Ah, young love.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Good you're here." Kris straighten out his papers and laid them out perfectly in front of him.

Yitao let out a sigh, making his way over to this father, taking a seat right in front of him. "Dad, do I really have to do this?"

"Yitao, I'm going to ask this…what is wrong between with you two? Are you guys currently fighting?"

"No --"

"Did Baekyeol do something to you?"

"No dad --"

"Then whatever you are having with him, fix it. You are giving this attitude, and honestly, I am tired of it. You're now 21 since your birthday has passed Yitao…not 5…not 10…but 21. You are an adult, so this, cold shoulder thing it not going to work." Yitao bit the inside of his cheek, trying hard not to retort to what his father said. He just didn't like Baekyeol period. What specifically? Everything. "Now Yitao," Kris glanced at his papers, to double check. "You and Baekyeol will be leaving in a couple of weeks…April 22 to be exact…and I'll accompany you two over there since I need to sign the papers of transfer."

"Hm." The young Panda said, having no enthusiasm what-so-ever.

"We will be heading to Paris, France to meet all 5 of them." He turned over the paper, which displayed all 5 of the designers in a row with an id like photo of them. "Now…majority of them know French…how is your Fren --"

"Horrible."

"Then I suggest you better re-learn your stuff. Oui?"

"Non."

"Yitao…hm, anyway, I just wanted to let you know alright? And please, fix that attitude of yours."

With that, Yitao got up from his seat, and left his father's office. He then headed to the kitchen where Xiuchen and Joonxing were making food.

"Oh," Xiuchen beamed as he patted his hands on his apron. "Food is almost ready…just hang in tight okay?"

"Hm." Yitao nodded and sat at the kitchen table, putting his head on top of the table, groaning here and there.

"Hu?" Xiuchen tilted his head to the side, giving another worried expression. He asked Joonxing what was wrong now, but the older told him to just leave it be.

"Oh, by the way," Joonxing said softly, not wanting Yitao hear. "I got the CD today." He beamed at the mini Bun. "We can listen to it after dinner."

Xiuchen felt his round cheeks turn into a tinge of pink, but nodded his head quickly. "Okay." He gave a small smile before returning back to the food.  

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

comment if you like / mistakes = i'm sorry

cameos:

LC9's Kang Hyungsoo aka AO [friend of Yitao & twin of Junhong]:

B.A.P's Choi Junhong [friend of Yitao & twin of Hyungsoo ]:

Miss A's Fei [makeup artist]:

4MINUTE's sub-unit, 2YOON - Gayoon & Jiyoon [ designers for The 2YOON House]:


A-JAX's Hyojun [dress up coordinator]:

MYNAME's Seyong [model #1]:

[Disbanded group] X-5's Taefung [model #2]:

DMNT [formally known as Dalmatian] Chae Daniel [model #3 - black haired]:

Say Yes [band that Joonxing & Xiuchen like to listen to]:

Baekyeol's outfit:

[source] ^ I want this lol its so cute ; ~ ;

Yitao's outfit: