3

Model Complexity

Last update for the day (: hoped that you enjoyed the 1st 3 chaps of the renewed Model Complexity :D >< i'll work hard! promise!!

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao yawned before he adjusted his beanie hat. Today was the day that him, his father, and Baekyeol head over to Paris, France to meet up with the designers. Baekyeol ended up jumping with excitement, despite that it was early as 6 in the morning. However, for Baekyeol's parents there were far from being excited; they were happy for their son, but were sadden that he would be leaving for Europe.

"Baekyeol…" Baekhyun started to rub his eye with his left hand. The said person turned around to face his mother, but instead tears started to fall from Baekhyun's eyes. It was just too much for the mother-figure to see his baby go.

"M-mom." Baekyeol made his way over to his mother, giving him a hug. "I'll call…I'll text…I'll skype as much as I can…" He said softly which resulted Baekhyun to tighten his hug.

In the mean time, Kris, along with everyone else in the house, made they way over outside, exiting the main door. "Well," Kris started, adjusting his bag that he had on his shoulder. "We are off."

"Can you bring me back a gift?" Sehun asked in which Kris shook his head 'no'. "Why not?"

"Because I said so, so anyway," He turned to Tao, who started to pat Jin on the back. "I'll see you in a week." In which Tao nodded his head; the two shared a quick kiss before Kris headed to the car, with Chanyeol getting in the car since he wanted to drive them to the airport.

"Have a safe flight." Joonxing said to the two. "I'll be the lone Bird." He gave a sad chuckle; he didn't want the Dragon's Birds to be broken, but then again, he was happy that Baekyeol got this job in Europe. It would be a new experience for him and a great opportunity.

"Hold down the fort for us." Yitao patted his cousin on the shoulder. "You will do great."

Joonxing scrunched up his face. "It won't really be the same though." He said, with a crack of his voice.

Yitao clicked his tongue and brought Joonxing to a hug. "Yah, don't cry." With him still in his hold, he swung him back and forth. "No crying."

"Hm." Joonxing hummed, burying his face against Yitao's shoulder. As he pulled back, he hugged the other Dragon's Bird, who told him that he is going to miss him. "Me too." He said softly.

The young Panda looked over his shoulder, and saw Xiuchen standing right beside his mother, Xiumin. Yitao gestured for the mini Bun to come over, in which he slowly did. The taller gave the youngest in the group a hug, who ended up being surprised.

"Watch Joonxing for us alright?" He told the youngest.

"Hu?"

"You know how clumsy he is."

"Yah, I heard that, and I am not!" Joonxing glared at the tallest, who looked away, giving a slight smirk. The two bickered, making Xiuchen chuckled. He glanced over at Baekyeol, making his way to give him a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too." The mini Bun stated.

"Same here…but hey, I promise to send you a cook book from France." He beamed, making the other smile as well. "That way you can bring French cooking here."

"Yitao, Baekyeol, it is time to go." Kris called. Baekyeol nodded, giving one last hug to Xiuchen, and making his rounds of hugs to the others. As he got in the car, he was sadden to see that his mother wasn't looking at him, but crying on his auntie Suho's shoulder. "Don't worry Baekyeol," Kris said, opening the back door for him. "Your mother is happy…just sad that…well, you are leaving. To him, you are still the little four year that came into their lives." He gestured for Baekyeol to get in, not wanting Kris' private pilot, Jongin, waiting. He nodded, sitting down in the back of the car, right next to Yitao, who didn't even glance at him.

Baekyeol looked out the window, as the car started to move. He gave a small wave at them, who returned the wave, but Baekhyun was still crying. Opening his designer bag, he searched for his phone; as he got a hold of it, he opened the message app, and texted Baekhyun.

Once the car was long gone, Baekhyun felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He wiped his eyes, and fished out for his phone. As he slide it open, the message opened; a smile slowly displayed on his face.

"I love you mommy!! Very, very much! I'll make you and dad proud of me!!"

Baekhyun chuckled, holding the phone close to his face. "All I wish is for you to be safe Baekyeol. Please be safe."

"Did you say something?" Xiumin asked as he held  the door open for everyone to go inside the mansion.

"Um, hm." He shook his head. "N-nothing."

"Hm, come inside…breakfast is ready." Xiumin smiled, gesturing the other to come inside. Baekhyun nodded, slowly making his way over to the entrance.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

The four were now in front of Kris' private plane and Kyungsoo, the steward, came down from the steps, grabbing some of the bags.

"Well, this is it." Chanyeol said softly; he opened his arms, in which immediately Baekyeol jumped forth to hug his father. The taller rested his chin on top of the other's wavy hair. "I'm going to miss you." He said.

"Me too. I love you dad." He nuzzled against his father, hugging him tightly. "I'll make you and mom proud."

"You already do." He pulled back, placing his hand on the other's hair. "All we ask is for you to be safe…and make the right choices." Chanyeol then glanced up, looking at Yitao. "I trust you Yitao."

Yitao wanted to scoff, to roll his eyes at the comment, but instead, gave a simple nod. "I promise uncle."

Chanyeol gave a weary smile. "Thank you."

Baekyeol pulled away, much to Chanyeol's displeasure. It was time.

"Chanyeol," Kris called, making the other look up. "I'll see you when I come back…and I'll remind Baekyeol to text you when he gets there." The chauffeur nodded, as he stepped back from the plane. Through Chanyeol's eyes, it hurt to see Baekyeol going up the stairs, and into the plane. To him, it felt as if he was leaving him and Baekhyun, but they both knew that it wasn't true, Baekyeol was fulfilling his career as a model, and as a model, it is important to travel, at least that is how Chanyeol understood it. "Chanyeol." Kris called again, this time, getting his attention. "We will be leaving now."

"O-okay." He nodded his head. "H-have…have a safe flight."

Kris nodded; he made his way up the stairs, giving a last wave to his chauffeur. 'This is definitely the hardest thing…' He nodded before letting out a sigh. "Definitely."

He watched as the stairs started to retract into the plane. He waved to the three that were by the window, waving back.

"Sir." Chanyeol looked over his shoulder to see one of the workers telling him that he must get off from the site, since the plane is going to be taking off.

"O-okay, sorry." With a bow, he took one last look at the plane before waving back. 'Good luck Baekyeol. And be safe.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

As the plane landed on French soil, they were immediately greeted by many Parisians, squealing and waving signs that said 'welcome' and 'we love you'. Baekyeol, even though he was quite exhausted, smiled and bowed towards the people. Right before he left the plane, he changed to be more refreshed in his nice leopard print-sleeve baseball jacket, pure jet black strap trim skinny jeans, with a white elastic head band that went across his front bangs. For Yitao, he thought that it was pointless to change; for him, he kept the same clothes on.

Kris nodded his head towards the people, responding in French when the people asked him questions. However, since they were such in a big rush, he had to decline some of the questions that were given to him. As Kris looked forth, he saw that the driver with a sign with his name, standing afar.

The driver waved, approaching him, grabbing his bag. "Welcome." He said in broken Korean.

"It is alright to speak in French." The Dragon informed in French. "I can speak fluently."

"Oh!" The driver let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you. Please," He gestured to the front doors of the airport. "Everyone is expecting you," He looked over the side to see the two models behind the other. "And the models as well."

As the four made their way, waving the crowd as they passed by, they were able to make it to the car. It took about half an hour to get to the heart of Paris, especially to the building where the three were going to meet the designers.

"The front desk is right in front…just there." The driver instructed. "They should give you instructions on where to go."

"Thank you." Kris nodded; he was about to grab the bags, when the driver told him that he would bring it in for him. "You sure?"

"Hm." He nodded. "They are really expecting you…so just leave these to me." The driver gestured towards one of the valets to help him with the bags. As they were getting the bags all organized together, Kris and the two models, made their way over to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The young lady at the front desk asked, trying her best to hold down her blush. Yitao softly chuckled, feeling bad for the poor woman.

'She must not know who dad is…yah, he is married miss!'

"I'm here to meet with the designers."

"R-right!" She picked up the phone and dialed, informing the designers that he was here with his son and god-son. "Hm," Once she hanged up the phone, she instructed them that it will be on the 9th floor. "Then you turn a right, which at the end is the big conference room…that is where they are all are."

"Thank you." With a nod of the head, they started to head to the elevator. Once on the floor, they made their way to the conference room. With a knock, Kris heard to come in.

"Ah, Sir Kris," A Chinese looking man with a French accent, stood up. "Welcome! Glad that you are able to make it safe and sound." He said in perfect French, catching Yitao and Baekyeol off guard.

'A French born Chinese.' Yitao nodded. 'Cool.'

"Thank you." Kris shook hands with the other, greeting also the other designers behind him.

"Please, sit, sit." The Chinese man said. "I am Bastien Yu, I am --"

"One of the 5 high rising designers…yes, I know." Kris nodded his head. He glanced over to the other designers, stating their names as well. All were shocked to know that one of the greatest designers knew who they were; of course, Kris did his research, knowing very well what type the designers were and what they created. "If you guys haven't known, these are…well, my Birds." He chuckled. "Baekyeol and Yitao." The designers were in awe at two, more so on Baekyeol. He smiled cutely towards them, wanting to give a great impression. "My son, Yitao, knows French very well, and Baekyeol nows the basics. But since he will be staying here…I'm sure that his French will improve, as well as learning other languages as well."

"I'm sorry Sir…not to be rude." The lady with dark chocolate hair said. "But we asked for Baekyeol to represent one of us."

"I understand that." Kris cleared his throat a bit. "My son is going to act as Baekyeol's modeling agent. My son is currently studying with a business major and what he does pertains to what a modeling agent is. He will act as my eagle-eye, if you will, when I am not here." All glanced at the young Panda, who nodded his head in agreement. Kris continued. "So, I am sure that it won't be a problem. I ask that my son is here to look after Baekyeol…he is my god-son after all."

"No problem…makes sense actually."

"Then, lets continue with the meeting."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

The meeting was quite long, longer than Baekyeol has actually expected it to be. They just got done with the meeting and now it was up to Baekyeol to choose a house to actually represent. Through the whole meeting, majority of it were presentations of each designer, introducing who they were, and what their specialities were. Baekyeol tried his best to stay awake, but it was very difficult because of the flight in.

The three were currently staying at the hotel that was connected to the building, which both Baekyeol and Yitao found interesting. Kris handed them both key cards, telling them that they would be staying in the same room, while Kris has his own. Yitao contorted his face, disliking the arrangement that was made. As if the Dragon could sense it, he gave a look of don't-give-me-that-attitude.

"Now," Kris started. "Baekyeol, we will be going to each designers house."

"Tomorrow? So soon?"

"Hm. So you can get a feel of how work is done."

"Ah, I see."

"So, wake up time is 7am."

"So early?!" Yitao said, a bit too loud making people that were passing by stare at him in confusion. "I mean, so early?" He said a bit softly.

"5 Designers Yitao…it is going to be a long day tomorrow. That reminds me Baekyeol, the next day you have to pick which house to work in. So, pay close attention alright?" Baekyeol nodded. "I want you to find a house that you will be a bit more comfortable."

"Okay uncle Kris."

"Good, now." He gestured towards their rooms. "Get some sleep." With that, Kris entered his room, and gently closed the door. Yitao sighed, turning his heel to the room where he and Baekyeol were going to stay. He just knew that this was starting to irritate him.

As they entered, both were surprised at how beautiful their rooms were, two queen size beds, a flat screen television, a small rounded table, a small fridge with sink, it was like a complete small house all in one.

"Oh!" Yitao looked over his shoulder to see Baekyeol checking out the bathroom. "Even the bathrooms are pretty!!" He said with a cheerful voice.

Yitao didn't respond, but made his way over the bed, flopping himself on it. He started to nuzzle against it, loving the soft comforter. 'Hmm, lilac.' He nuzzled once again, before he heard the water being from the bathroom. "I should shower too…" He rolled over to his side, facing the window, letting what is let of the sun's warmth hit him. "Ah, I'll do it later."

Eventually, he fell asleep.

After awhile, Baekyeol came out with a pale pink robe, steam following him as he exited the bathroom. 'Now that is a shower!' Baekyeol beamed to himself, air drying his wavy hair with the towel. 'Hm,' He leaned over to the full mirror that hanged right in front of the bathroom as you exit, checking out his face, absolutely making sure there were no blemished on his face. The beauty leaned back, giving himself a wink and blew himself a kiss. 'Hm!' He softly chuckled. 'Everything is all okay!'

As he made his way over to where the beds were, tightening his lips when seeing Yitao all sprawled out on his bed, and soft snoring being heard. 'Jeez,' Baekyeol grabbed his bags, placing them next to his bed. 'Snoring now are we? I feel sorry for whoever you end up with…soon that snore is going to be way to loud.' He opened his bag, searching for his nightwear, a simple t-shirt with Pucca and Garu with shorts that made its way to his knees; once he was dressed, he hanged the robe and towel. Much like back at home, he did his nightly routine, placing a face mask, putting lotion on his arms and legs, and using his cell roller that he brought with him on his arms.

"There! Night routine, done!" He said softly to himself. Once again, he glanced over at Yitao, who was now on his back, one leg bent, while the other was straight, and head turn towards the side. Being a nice person that he was, he made his way over to the young Panda. "Yitao." He said with a soft tone. "Yitao…" Baekyeol, this time, nudge the other on the shoulder. "Yitao, go and shower."

"Hm."

"Yitao."

"Hm?" He said a bit louder.

"I'm done with the shower. It's your turn."

A deep sigh was heard; Yitao slowly fluttered his eyes open, now staring at Baekyeol. He jumped a bit, seeing that Baekyeol's face was still covered with a face mask.

"Jeez, christ, Baekyeol!" He seethed out. "The hell?!"

"What?" The beauty patted his face, making sure to use every ounce of the face mask that he was using. "I have to keep my face pretty…especially tomorrow."

Yitao placed his hands over his eyes, groaning. "You look like a beast." He mumbled a bit.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." He immediately stood up, making Baekyeol move to the side. "I'm gunna shower."

Unable to respond to his comment, the bathroom door shut. "Well," Baekyeol peeled off the mask from his face. "Okay then." He huffed, sitting down on his bed. 'Seriously…why is he always grumpy with me? I didn't do anything wrong.' He knitted his brows, as he shook his head. 'He is probably just tired.' The Beauty nodded to himself. 'Yeah, he is…just tired.' As he opened his comforter, he nuzzled in his bed, and laid his head on the soft pillow.

After all, tomorrow is going to be a big day.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Yitao, cover your mouth when you yawn." Kris scolded. The three were making their way to the front desk of the building that they just came yesterday. The driver from before soon made his appearance, entering the building using the front doors. He waved at them.

"Good morning." He nodded his head, before shaking hands with Kris.

"Good morning to you too."

"Good morning!" Baekyeol said with a cheerful smile on his face, making the driver smile in return.

"You look very handsome." He said, in which Baekyeol was able to understand. After all, it was a compliment, and Baekyeol likes compliments. The Beauty beamed, patting on his mint green buttoned hood jacket with a white button up shirt, along with a raw umber colored straight pants, and black synthetic leather, lace-up ankle boots.

"Thank you!"

The driver nodded his head towards the young Panda, unlike the other, he was dressed fairly dark; with his black, asymmetric zipup jacket, black slim pants, and oxford shoes. The only light clothing that he wore was a white sleeve-less button up, with a black tie. He was truly channeling the panda colors. "You look good too, Sir."

Yitao hummed, nodding his head, as he placed his shades over his eyes. Kris eyed his son, but returned his attention to the driver. "I don't know if you've been told, but we have to be at --"

"Yes, I know. And the car is right this way." The driver chuckled, gesturing to the outside where the car was parked. Impressed, the Dragon nodded his head, telling the two to follow him. Once they were near the car, Yitao was about to take the passenger seat, when Kris grabbed the car handle.

"Sit with Baekyeol." He said in a whisper. Before Yitao could even retort, his father opened the door, and sat in the passenger seat. Groaning, he turned around and opened the back seat, sitting right beside the Beauty. Baekyeol didn't say much, but looked over at his window, not wanting to anger the other.

'Must be irritated…like always.' Baekyeol sighed.

With the start of the car, the driver took them to the first designer of the day. It was such a small studio, with just a few workers, but the designers were absolutely gorgeous. To Baekyeol it was more for the modern woman. The first designer, a Miss, tried to persuade Baekyeol, or at least imply, that he should work for her. Baekyeol just smiled, nodding to what the Miss was saying, but wasn't feeling it in her design house.

After going through 4 out of the 5, one could say Baekyeol didn't want to work for any of the design houses. Not wanting to be rude, but the designers, to him, looked as if an amateur design them. Of course, it wasn't in his right mind to think that, but they weren't even close to his uncle Kris' work.

'Maybe…I should just stay in uncle's design house…' Baekyeol fumbled with his thumbs.

Yitao on the other hand, grew bored once he set his foot at the first designer's house. And through the rest, he would take glances at the Beauty, and knew that he wasn't feeling any of it. To him, this whole Paris trip was a waste; a waste of time for him and his father.

"Here we are, at the last stop. Monsieur's house, Les Belles Roses." The driver gestured to the building in front of them. Kris nodded in approval, while walking up the stairs with the driver. Yitao, himself, was also impressed at the building, it was even better than the first four's house locations.

As they entered, immediately they were greeted by the last designer.

"Welcome!" He said in perfect Korean.

"Korean?" Kris raised his eyebrow. "You didn't speak in Korean when we met you."

"I've been practicing. Yesterday, I was slightly nervous…everything just…flew out my head." He gave a chuckle.

"I see." The Dragon nodded, quite impressed that a designer is able to greet him in Korean. "Please." He gestured in front of them. "May we see what you have?"

"Of course!" The designer started to walk forward, talking to Kris about his work. Baekyeol also listened, but his eyes were looking at various pictures of the designer's work. To his surprise, his style somewhat resembles his uncle's, but it had a bit more appeal as he would like to categorize it.

He liked it. To the Beauty, more iness in the clothes, it shows how beautiful and mature you are.

"And this," Baekyeol's attention was directed to the work station of all the other helpers in his house. "Is where…well, the magic happens. Here." He gestured to the mannequin that was currently in process of design. "My latest…still in process."

Baekyeol's eyes lighten at the design. It was simple pale rose color, strapless bodice with a faint white print of flowers, and a black skirt that was covered in grey lace. Simple, but it was y simple in Baekyeol's opinion.

"Would you like to try it? I'm sure that you will fit." The designer beamed at Baekyeol.

"O-oh, erm, you sure?"

"Of course. You will be able to get a feel of it I guess if you work for me." He started to take down the dress, and handed it to his assistant. "If you want that is…I don't want to force you into it."

"Oh, I, um, I would like to try."

The designer smiled; he turned towards his assistant, telling her to help show Baekyeol to the changing area. The assistant, let out her hand, smiling at the Beauty. Baekyeol then took the assistant's hand, being led to where he has to be.

In the mean time, Kris and the designer chatted, while Yitao took the opportunity to look around. 'Everything here…' He checked the fabric on the table. 'Is upped with appeal.' It meant that Baekyeol would be really parading himself, much like what he did back at his father's design house, and he would have to watch him parade around with such clothes. He glanced around, and for sure enough, the clothes on the rack were all y.

"How do I look?"

Yitao looked over his shoulder, widening his eyes a bit. Baekyeol came out with the dress that was shown to him earlier, wearing now black stiletto heels that were given to him. He made his way over to them with the rapid click of the heels on the floors. He flashed an angelic smile at the two, while Yitao rolled his eyes.

'It is going to be like this huh?'

The young Panda strolled over to them, standing right beside his father, as Baekyeol twirled around slowly, not wanting the dress to show that tight boxers that he was currently wearing.

"Very pretty." The designer said clapping his hands together.

"Hm." Was Kris' was the only reply. 'Slightly…erm, well…it is his style.' "Very pretty Baekyeol."

"You think so?" He looked over his shoulder, checking out the back side, to the best of his ability. "I like it too! Good job on the design…erm, I'm sorry…I forgot your name."

"It is quite all right." The designer beamed at the Beauty. "Henri is my name. Henri Delacroix."

"Well, Mr. Delacroix you have very nice designs."

"Coming from one of the Dragon's Birds, I am very flattered."

Baekyeol smiled before his uncle told him to go and change, while he and Henri talk. The Beauty nodded, returning back to the changing room. As he turned the corner, he ran into one of the models.

"Ow, I'm so sorry." Baekyeol said in French, stumbling a bit in his pronunciation.

"Hm, it is quite alright." He said in fluent French.

Baekyeol looked up to see a model that somewhat resemble his uncle, but his features seem quite calm, than his uncle's. 'H-he…is so handsome!' What the Beauty noticed about him was that he looked a bit Asian, he hoped that he was Korean, at least he wouldn't speak so much French at his moment.

"Oh, you're Baekyeol!" The model said, very much surprised. "Right? Erm, Dragon's Birds right? And Korean?" The Beauty nodded, getting bits and pieces of what the other was saying. "Ah, I'm Korean too --"

"You're Korean?!" Baekyeol widen his eyes. "Then why are you speaking to me in French when you knew I was Korean?" He puffed his cheeks at the other model, who blinked in confusion.

"Erm, I'm sorry. I just f-figured that you s-spoke French s-since you are here and --"

Baekyeol chuckled at the other's tremble in words. "I'm just kidding, I didn't mean to be rude." He gave the other a smile. "You know my name…what is yours?"

"Park Hyungjin is my birth name. Internationally, I'm known as Eden."

"Eden?"

"Hm! Actually, I was just transferred here too! 2 months ago from Canada."

"You're Canadian?"

"I was born in Korea, but I moved to Canada when I  was young." The Korean model said, nodding his head. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here at Les Belles Roses?"

"Oh, I'm being transferred as well. Through the whole day I've been looking through four design houses. This is my last, so make that five,…I guess sight seeing for the day. I still I have to choose a house though." Baekyeol patted the dress, as he glanced down on the floor. 'Hyungjin is so handsome!! Hm!!' He squealed mentally.

"Eden, you are needed." An assistant said, peaking his head from the corner. "2nd floor this time."

"Okay!" He said with a cheerful voice. He turned back to Baekyeol nodding his head at him. "I guess I'll see you around then." He waved before being rushed by the assistant. "Bye!" Eden said once more, before he turned the corner.

Baekyeol chuckled a bit, before twirling around to enter his changing room.

'This place…I like this place.' He smiled.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao scratched his forehead when he was told to find Baekyeol, since he was taking his time. He passed by one of the models of the house, asking where the changing rooms were.

"Right here." One of the models said in French, gesturing to the door. "But I think that someone is --"

"Thanks." Yitao nodded, ignoring the comment that was made towards him. He placed his hand on the door knob; as he turned the knob and literally barged in, a slight scream was made.

"Jeez, Yitao!" Baekyeol scrambled to cover himself with a towel that was placed on the table beside him. "Knock much?" He started to blush red, adjusting the towel on himself.

"What are you talking about? We are both guys. Anyway, we are going to go soon…so hurry up." Yitao said with a monotoned voice.

"Okay, okay." Baekyeol tried to shoo the other away with his free hand. "Go and I'll be out."

With the roll of his eyes, he turned around and closed the door. As he was about to walk back when his cell alerted him with a text ringtone. 'Hm?' He fished out his cell phone and saw that it was a message from his mother.

"Good…morning? Afternoon? Well, mommy just wanted to say hello! (>3<)v Eat well, i love you! every1 misses you, baekyeol, & dad! even Jin! love you my baby panda!"

Yitao smiled and texted his mother back; he sighed. 'I'm going to miss home if I become Baekyeol's modeling agent.' He clicked his tongue. 'I wanna go home.' As he sent a reply message, he heard the door open, seeing that Baekyeol is now fully dressed.

"Oh, were you waiting for me?" Baekyeol asked, a bit surprised, but Yitao showed him his cell phone, gesturing that his mother sent him a message. "O-oh. How are they?"

"Good." Yitao locked his cell phone putting it in his pocket.

"Hm." The Beauty nodded. They started to walk back when they ran into the model that Baekyeol met before. "Oh, Hyungjin -- I mean, Eden!" He beamed. Yitao on the other hand, raised his eyebrow at the other, looking at him up and down.

'Who in the world --'

"Ah, I know you!" Eden laughed in a cheerful manner. "Yitao right? One of the Dragon's Birds! Is the other guy…erm, Joonxing right?" He said in Korean, instead of French.

"Um, yeah…and no, Joonxing isn't here." Yitao leaned back a bit, not liking the other leaning over towards him. "Who are you?"

Baekyeol bit the inside of his cheek, mentally scolding the other for his rude questioning. Before the other could respond, he answered for him. "This is Park Hyungjin…he is from Korea…and he works here."

"As wha --"

"Model." The Beauty said. "Model."

Eden nodded. "Yeah I am one of the models here. I was transferred 2 months ago from Canada."

"Ah." Yitao nodded, simply not finding that talking to Eden was interesting. "Well… Eden was it?" He nodded. "Ah, Eden, well, we have to go, but it was nice meeting you."

"Sure, sure!" He smiled. "Nice seeing you again Baekyeol! Oh, and the dress that you were wearing earlier, it was really pretty on you." He complimented, in which Baekyeol gave a sweet smile towards him.

"Thank you."

Eden nodded his head. "You're welcome. I have to go now, but I guess see you some other time then." With that, Eden excused himself and made his way over to the changing room. Baekyeol eyes wandered towards Eden, giving a soft squeal, hoping that Yitao wouldn't hear, but the other in fact did hear. The young Panda knew that something about Eden he didn't like.

"Lets go Baekyeol." Yitao said, walking forward.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

A week has passed and now Kris was back home from France. Baekyeol has decided to work for Henri Delacroix, his house, Les Belles Roses. To him, it was somewhat close to what Kris designs, but Delacroix's work were a bit more for mature people, and he simply liked it.

"Tao," The Panda fluttered his eyes open, and slowly sat up from the floor. He was currently taking a small nap on the floor; underneath him was a big soft blanket and next to him was his baby Dragon on his stomach, sleeping soundly next to his mother. Looking over his shoulder, he saw Xiumin, holding onto a cup. "You want some? It is milk with honey in it."

"Oh, thank you." Tao sat on his knees reaching over to the cup that Xiumin was holding.

"How are you?" Xiumin knew that Tao was having a bit of a difficult time adjusting that Yitao wouldn't be here anymore. It wasn't that Yitao was over at his friend's house, or somewhere else, but it was in another country. Not near Asia, but in Europe.

"Hm." Tao shrugged. "I miss Yitao. I should've sided with him on this one."

Xiumin nodded. "Late to take it back now. Beside, Europe is a fun place…he might have fun exploring on his own."

The Panda sighed, but nodded. He was about to stand up when both heard Jin stirred. As Tao looked back, he saw that Jin was pushed himself up with both his arms, and his eyes were getting glassy. Before Tao could even pick up the other, Jin started to wail. He just didn't want Tao to leave him.

"Its okay, its okay." Tao placed his cup on the coffee table, and picked up Jin; he tried to bounce Jin in his arms as he was sitting down. Eventually, he calmed down, now resting his head on Tao's shoulder. "You okay now? My baby okay now?" Jin raised his head up and stared into Tao's eyes; he then looked over at Xiumin.

The chef gave a small wave, in which Jin smiled, and quickly turned his head back to Tao's shoulder, rubbing his forehead against him.

"Yah, you might get a rash." Tao pulled Jin back, giving a quick peck on his head. "My silly boy."

Just then Kris and Chen made their way over to where Xiumin and Tao were. "How is the little guy?" Chen asked, making his way over to Xiumin, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"He is okay. He just woke up from his nap. Isn't that right?" Tao asked Jin, who glanced at him with wide eyes before rubbing his forehead against Tao's shoulder once again. As Tao pulled him away, he turned him around so that he would be facing the three. Jin's eyes widen, seeing two people that he was scared of. He wiggled in place, starting to cry; he wanted to turn around and see his mother again. Jin blinked when he noticed that he was being lifted up, being carried away from his mother.

When he was turned around, he was faced with the chauffeur. "Hello there buddy."

Immediately, a wail was heard.

"Chen, just give Jin back to Tao." Xiumin scrunched his face up. "He is going to keep on wailing if you hold him any longer."

"Wait, just lemme sing a song."

"A song?" Tao stood up from the ground, dusting his pants.

"Hm." Chen nodded. He adjusted Jin in his arms, ignoring the pain in his ears, and he started to sing. It was a soft tune, but the wailing continued. Chen continued to sing, and eventually, Jin slowly stopped crying.

The people in the room were shocked at Jin stopped, now playing attention to what Chen was doing. His eyes widen, and continued to stare at the singer in front of him. Even Tao and Kris were in awe with how beautiful his voice, even his jaw slowly dropped. The Dragon knew that Chen sang, but it was rare for him to sing in front of others. The chauffeur continued to sing, swaying slowly back and forth; Jin, not once, took his eyes away from the other.

What really surprised them was that Jin started to giggle, flailing his arms.

"H-he is smiling! At Chen!!" Tao said, awing at the fact that his son was smiling at someone who he would cry always whenever he seems him. "Oh my god! This is so exciting!!" The Panda clapped.

However, Kris could only give a small smile. How is it that Chen was able to make Jin, his son who wails whenever he sees him, smile at him? One could say that Kris was jealous.

Once Chen was done, Jin started to bounce in place, being all smiley towards the chauffeur. He quickly placed his head against Chen's shoulder, a bit too hard, earning an 'ow' from Chen; he then started to run his forehead against the chauffeur.

"Whoa there buddy." Chen chuckled, pulling him back. "Your mom said don't do that." He smiled. "You were smiling at me huh? You like my song? You like uncle Chen's song?" He lifted Jin up, so that the young Dragon was looking at him. Jin giggled, wiggling in his arms, making Chen laugh. "Ah, you are so cute!!"

Tao and Xiumin beamed and made their way over to Chen, cooing at the young Dragon. Kris took the chance to slowly back away from the scene, not wanting to disturb.

As he started to walk away, he couldn't help, but feel depressed. He wasn't able to make his son smile or even laugh; all the other does is cry in his presence.

"I just hope that this is just a phase." He said softly to himself.

"Hm?" Kris looked over his shoulder to see Luhan coming from the corner with books at hand. "You okay?"

"Hm." Kris quickly nodded. "I'm fine. Just a lot in my mind."

"Ah," Luhan nodded, adjusting the books in his arms. "I'll be outside reading these."

"Hm." Kris nodded. "Alright. Have fun."

Luhan smiled and made his way over to the patio. Kris frowned. 'Luhan is lucky that Jin doesn't cry when he hold him…or the others...well besides Chanyeol...Yixing...Joonxing too...' With that, he headed towards his study to get some business work done.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

comment if you like / mistakes = im sorry

* in my french class years ago, my french surname was Delacroix :D


LC9's Eden [model for Les Belles Roses]:

*on a side note, when i first saw eden in 'Mama Beat' MV, since he was acting tough, i dunno about you guys, but i was like, whoa…kinda looks like Kris. sorta kinda. maybe face shape i dunno, but eden and kris…they be cousins xD lol OH and also Eden has different names like Kris (who i swear has like 50 million names :3) There is his Korean name...his english name, which is Jaedyn, and he was an ulzzang under the name Carlos. so this dude has different names too xD