4

Model Complexity

i see that readers are getting mad at Baekyeol for acting this way.

good.

:D

that means im doing my job.

OH! and on another note, i find it funny how you guys are suggesting that i put in a character to make baekyeol jelly.

all i have to say is…have you guys been sneaking into my outline book, seeing what i have outlined for this fic? i knew it!! when im not looking, you guys ninja your way into my house and take a sneak peak into the model complexity plan book Q 3 Q dont lie.

LOL

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"How are you baby Jin? Hm?" Chen asked as he lifted Jin from his lap. "Are you ready to have some breakfast?"

Jin blinked, eyes widening, which scared Chen a bit, but was happy to know that instead of crying, Jin gave a cute laugh.

"Just wait a bit longer. Your auntie Xiumin is making a yummy breakfast…well, for me actually…then, he is going to get your food ready."

Jin reached out for Chen, making the chauffeur chuckle; he placed the baby's head on his shoulder patting his back to ease him.

"He sure likes you now." Suho beamed as he entered the kitchen. "Its been a month now, and Jin has taken a complete liking to you."

"I know right? This is great! I can actually hold him without having a panic attack!" Chen nuzzled his head against the baby. "Wah, you are so cute and soft just like my Xiumin and my little Xiuchen!"

Suho chuckled, taking a seat across from the other. "Must be good for Tao now. Since he has some air to breath...Jin is going to grow up as a mommy's boy."

"There is nothing wrong with that." A familiar voice said. They turned to see Tao walking in. "Morning." He greeted, in which they returned the greeting. "How is my baby?" He asked Chen.

"He is doing okay." Chen turned Jin over so that the baby's back was against Chen's chest. "See. Jin, can you say good morning to your mommy?"

Jin looked up, staring at a very familiar person. He smiled and started to giggle. Tao cooed at the younger's action that he knelt down and gave his baby a kiss on his round cheek. With that, he stood up, and made his way over to Xiumin to help him with breakfast. Chen continued to play with Jin, placing him on the table, and bracing his back with his hand, so that he wouldn't fall backwards.

Just then, Kris was about to enter the kitchen, but stepped back a bit when he saw Chen with his youngest. Over the month, he has been feeling quite jealous of Chen for being able to make his youngest smile or even laugh, when he himself couldn't. It wasn't supposed to happen that way; fathers were supposed to make their children laugh. It wasn't fair.

Tao got a glimpse of Kris at the corner, still hiding from the rest of them. He sensed that the other was a bit envious that Chen was able to make Jin smile. He excused himself, and made his way over to the other. "Why aren't you coming in the kitchen?"

"Because…Jin might cry."

The Panda started to feel sad. "Just come inside." He reached over and grabbed the other's hand, pulling him into the kitchen. "It's going to be fine."

Kris continued to let Tao pull him in. So far, so good, Jin didn't notice anything since his attention was clearly on Chen. The baby Dragon patted the chauffeur on the forehead, smiling brightly.

"Silly boy." Chen chuckled as he placed the baby's hand down.

Kris sighed, trying to hide behind Tao, despite the height difference. Tao looked over his shoulder, smiling a bit. "What are you doing?"

"Hiding…because I know what he is going to do if he sees me." He whispered to the Panda.

"This is just a phase for Jin, you know that right? If Jin takes a liking to Chen, then he will start opening up to you, Chanyeol, Yixing…everyone that he 'dislikes' ". He said, making air quotes on the word 'dislike'. "He loves you...you know that." Tao grabbed hold of Kris' hand, and led him to where Chen and Jin were, much to his displeasure.

"Tao, this isn't going to be a --"

"Jin-Jin." Tao cooed, making the baby's attention towards him. "Look who's here." He gestured towards Kris; the baby's eyes looked up, widening a bit. Kris knew that Jin was frighten, and that any minute he would cry. Just like he predicted, Jin started to let tears fall from his eyes.

Kris winced, and backed away from Tao. "I think I'll just wait until everyone is done with their breakfast." With that, he quickly left the area. Tao, along with the other adults in the kitchen, felt bad; it seems that Jin was still not comfortable with his own father just yet. Chen brought Jin close to him, patting his back gently.

"Tao," Chen asked, looking up at the Panda. "Is…is Boss mad at me?"

"H-hu? No, why would you think that?"

The chauffeur bit his lips; he leaned over the table and handed Jin to Suho. "I just have this sense that he is mad at me." He responded, placing his folded hands on his lap.

Tao shook his head, assuring him that the Dragon wasn't mad at him. "I'll be right back." He excused himself once more to find his husband. Knowing him well, he figured that he was at his office room. As he approached the office, he was surprised to know that the other wasn't there.

"H-hu?" Tao peaked his head in more when he opened the door.  "This is interesting…" He closed the door and made his way upstairs. He guessed the second spot, which was that he might be in their room.

As he approached the door, he opened it, entering the room. There, he found the Dragon, laying face down on the bed, on his stomach, and not moving. Tao leaned against the door way softly chuckling at his husband. "What are you doing?"

Kris looked over his shoulder to the best he can; he sighed and placed his head back down on the soft comforters. "Trying to let my sadness out." He muffled against the comforter.

"Are you…slightly jealous of Chen?" Tao asked, as he closed the door, making his way over to the bed. "Because Jin has taken a liking to him?"

Even though Kris didn't want to admit it, it was true. He slowly nodded. "I'm scared that he would start calling Chen 'dad' or something when he gets to that stage."

"He isn't going to call Chen 'dad'."

"How are you so sure?" Kris turned his head over to the side, facing away from Tao. The Panda frowned; he leaned over, resting his head against the Dragon's back, nuzzling against him.

"Give it time."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

During the month, after picking Les Belles Roses, Baekyeol was chosen to represent the house as its main model. Baekyeol, along with Yitao, were now all settled in, staying a hotel suite that Henri was also staying at. Unlike the other models who had to stay in condos that were few minutes away from the design house, Henri had to treat Baekyeol a bit more differently, considering he was from another country as well as being internationally known already. Henri did treat his models and assistants with equal respect and care, but with Baekyeol, he treated him as if he was the most precious gem out of the bunch. The models didn't mind, whined or even protested that Henri cared a bit more for Baekyeol. After all, they did like the Beauty and even treated him more like a Queen. As for Baekyeol, he liked it all.

Baekyeol had to wait during that month to be debut, so during that time, he was being interviewed by various, famous French magazines, and showcased to others by talk shows. Many Parisians, as well as other Europeans, were excited to see the Beauty in magazine covers, ads, and even watch him during runways, now seeing how beautiful and sweet he was. To them, he was an angel. To the young Panda, he was an angel that was able to manipulate others to like him. In other words, he was a devil in disguise. 

"Are you excited to debut tomorrow?" Eden asked as he cut a piece of steak that was brought to Baekyeol's suite. Baekyeol and Eden were merely talking with each other, just enjoying each other's company. The Beauty has grown quite close to Eden, even considering him to be a better friend than Yitao, who would constantly scold him for things that he didn't even do.

"Actually, yeah." He nodded, he nibbled on his bread that he grabbed from Eden's plate. "I can finally work now with you and the other models."

"It would be great working with you." Eden beamed, making Baekyeol's cheeks red. "Did Yitao tell you what we are going to be doing tomorrow?" The Beauty shook his head; even though Yitao was his fashion modeling agent, he was also given the responsibility to look after, not only him, but the other models of Les Belles Roses, and Yitao wasn't happy about that idea either. He did feel bad for the other, but it was a job, and a job that he must do as ordered by his uncle.

"He didn't mention anything to me."

"Oh? He told me." Eden wiped his hands on the napkin. "He probably forgot, but, um, it is a fashion shoot for Henri's newest collection." Baekyeol nodded for him to continue. "Since it is May, he wanted to do a cute concept --"

"A cute concept?" Baekyeol made a face; he was looking forward to more of a y kind of fashion spread. After all, it was Paris; to Baekyeol, it was the city of iness. 

"It is like a mix of cute and alluring I guess?" Eden shrug his shoulders. "I just know that it is going to be cute."

'As long as it is y...I'll make it y.' "Am I just working by myself?"

"Hm." He shook his head. "Nope, you are working with me, and this other new model that Yitao just signed yesterday with LBR --"

"Uh, LBR?" Baekyeol raised his eyebrow, making Eden chuckle.

"LBR…Les Belles Roses?"

"O-oh!" The Beauty blushed. "Of course…right…anyway, you were saying?"

"I ran into Yitao yesterday at LBR with Henri and they told me that they signed a model from Japan to LBR. Cool huh? I think we are the only design house to have models from all over…mostly Asia." He laughed.

"Japan huh? Interesting. Do you know if it is a boy or a girl?"

Eden shook his head, unsure what gender the other was. "They didn't tell me, so I wouldn't know."

The two continued to talk, when a knock was heard. Baekyeol looked over his shoulder, and stood up from the seat. He strolled over to the door, and opened it. For him, it was definitely a surprise.

"Yitao!" Eden waved from his seat, placing the utensils down.

The young Panda looked passed the other, tightening his lips in the process. 'What is Eden doing here?'

"Come in?" Baekyeol asked as he moved to the side to make room for Yitao to step inside. Instead, he shook his head.

'Seriously, Baekyeol…you are wearing that when you have company in the room?' He narrowed his eyes at the outerwear that Baekyeol seemed to be wearing. While Eden was still fully dressed, Baekyeol decided to wear his night clothes, which ended up being a  pale rose colored sleeveless nightgown like shirt that ended right at the top of night shorts that went with it. It would have been perfect for a lingerie ad of some sort, and Yitao disapproves it.

"What?" Baekyeol asked, wondering why Yitao was staring down at him. He wasn't even doing anything to provoke the other. "You want to come inside or --"

"No," Yitao said before the other could finish his sentence. "I'm just here to tell you that you have your debut shoot tomorrow with Eden and the new japanese signed model, Masudu, Ichirou."

"Ichirou?"

"Hm." Yitao nodded.

"Male?" Baekyeol asked, making Yitao nodded his head again. "Oh."

"Anyway," Yitao started. "We have to leave here before 6 in the morning. And it is going to take awhile to set up...know what others are doing, clothes and makeup change, and so on...so, that it why we have to be there early."

Baekyeol leaned against the door, nodding to what the other was saying. "Okay…sounds good."

Yitao hummed; he was about to go back to his room, since it was just two rooms down the hallway, but before he could, he looked at Eden, who continued to eat his food. "Are you going back to your apartment or…what?"

"Oh," He dabbed his chin with the napkin. "Actually, I'm staying here for the night. Baekyeol asked me, and I said sure." Eden beamed, however, Yitao didn't think it was something to be happy about.

"You have all your stuff here?"

"Yup…I have all my bags all here, so I wouldn't have to go back to my apartment in the morning."

It took a while for the young Panda to nod his head. "Okay, then." He said. "Have a good night." With that, he left, leaving the two, to do whatever they pleased. Baekyeol peaked over, and watched as he saw Yitao walking back to his room.

"Was he mad?"

Baekyeol looked over his shoulder at Eden. "H-hu?"

"Was Yitao mad? Is he mad at me that I'm staying here?" Eden asked with a bit worried that he did something wrong.

"O-oh, you…you are fine. I think Yitao is just a bit stressed. This job is new to him so…h-he is just stressed, but then again, he is kinda cold."

"Cold?"

"Personality-wise…he is cold." Baekyeol sighed, before gently closing the door.

"Oh…ah, at least we know now that the Japanese model is Ichirou." Eden nodded his head. "Wonder what he is like."

"Guess we will find out tomorrow." Baekyeol said, making his way back down in his seat.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao groaned as he placed his arm over his face. It was already 4 in the morning, and soon, he would have to wake up and get Baekyeol and Eden for today's shoot.

'God…damn it.' He let out a frustrated sigh. 'Why…am I getting worked up…' He brought his arm out of his face, and now stared at the ceiling. 'Baekyeol can do whatever he wants…why are you so up tight about this Yitao…' He glanced over at the night stand, shocked to see that it was 4:15 in the morning.

'Get some sleep…get some sleep…who cares what Baekyeol does Yitao.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Baekyeol yawned cutely, rubbing his eye. He was sitting on his bed, waiting for Eden to get done dressed. For the Beauty, he was getting nervous, yet excited; nervous for the fact that he is going to debut and that this is his first fashion spread under a new design house, but excited that he will be able to work now. It took a month, but it ended up being a nice break.

"Still sleepy?"

The Beauty glanced over to Eden, who was all dressed and was currently fixing his hair.

"I bit." He yawned once again.

"Well, hopefully this shoot will waken you up. Today is…well, basically your day…as well as the Japanese model."

"True…and you to!" He laughed, even though Eden has worked at Les Belles Roses already. "I can't wait!" He stood up from the bed, trying to get himself pumped up. "Gotta wake up, gotta wake up!"

Eden chuckled. "Yup, get pumped Baekyeol." He leaned over and grabbed his bag that was on the side. "We should head out now…Yitao might be waiting for us."

The Beauty nodded, going to the bed side table to grab his designer bag. After all, he had to be stylish when going out.

As they made their way out of Baekyeol's room, to their luck, Yitao was heading their direction, all dressed professionally with his charcoal colored v-neck, gray button up sweater over it, with a black, single button blazer, black fitted pants, and with faux-leather zip-side boots that went up to his ankle. On his right hand, he was carrying his leather shoulder bag, and on his left, he was holding onto a small planner book. What surprised Baekyeol was how well cleaned up he was; to him, he looked like a professional modeling agent. "Oh, good." Yitao closed his small planner. "You are all ready and set, and we have…well, we are on schedule." He placed his planner in his bag.

"Well, you did say that we have to leave early." Baekyeol said, fixing his hair a bit.

"Hm. Let's go." Yitao said, walking towards the elevator with the two models at tow. Baekyeol just couldn't hold his excitement any longer. The two models chatted, while Yitao kept silent; he was slightly irritated, mostly at the fact that he couldn't get any sleep last night due to the thoughts of Eden staying in Baekyeol's room all night, which he didn't quite understand why. Instead of sleeping, he stayed up the whole night, watching television, as well as drawing, hoping to get his eye to get a bit sleepy. However, as a result, it just made his wide awake.

As they got to the main floor, their driver greeted them. "Good morning." He said in French, nodding his head to the three of them.

"Good morning." Yitao said.

"The car is right here." The driver gestured towards the front.

"Great…Eden, Baekyeol." The young Panda motioned for the two to get in the car. The models did, going ahead of Yitao and the driver. Yitao started to rub his eyes with the back of his hand, catching the driver's attention.

"Sir…you okay?"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm okay…I couldn't sleep last night."

"Ah," The driver nodded. "Home sick?"

Yitao pondered a bit, but nodded. "You could say that."

"Don't worry son," The driver patted his shoulder. "You are going to do good."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Once the driver dropped off the models and the agent, they headed to Les Belles Roses' building. It was quite calm when they went inside, with a few assistants and Henri himself; no models were present, except for an Asian looking man beside Henri, who was playing with his phone.

"Ah, Baekyeol…Eden, Yitao," Henri got off from his seat, heading towards them. "You guys are here on time."

"Didn't want to be late." Yitao said, adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"Well, thats good. Ah, this is Ichirou." He gestured towards the Asian man. The said man stood up from his seat and bowed towards them. "He knows a few languages besides his native tongue…English, French, and knows bits and pieces of Korean."

"Hello." Ichirou nodded his head towards them, giving each a smile.

"Hello!" Eden smiled. "I'm Eden, and this is Baekyeol." He gestured towards the Beauty, who gave a small smile.

"Hello." Baekyeol nodded his head at the Japanese.

"Since we are all here," Henri began. "We should get you all changed. We have many photos to do, and the first debut photo will be out tonight. So lets go." He called out one of his assistants to help the models get changed, as well as get their makeup all applied.

The three models nodded, each going their separated ways. As for Yitao, he looked around, and grabbed a seat.

"You alright?" Yitao looked up to see Eden coming back to putting his bag right beside the table that Yitao was sitting at. "You don't look so well."

"I'm fine, just get dressed."

Eden nodded, turning his heel to meet up with the assistant that was waiting for him.

'This is definitely going to be a long day, no doubt about it.'

After awhile, Yitao started to feel his eyes drift off. He mentally cursed himself for being unable to sleep last night. He tired shaking it off, but his eyes ended up refusing to stay open. Eventually, he laid his head on the work table and closed his eyes.

Within a few minutes, he was woken up by Henri. "Time to go upstairs."

"Up stairs?"

"Yeah, that is where the shoot is going to happen."

"Um," Yitao rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times. "Sure." He stood up and followed Henri to the stairs that led them up to the second floor. As they got there, a whole set up was already set, with a pale colored vintage back drop.

"The concept…you remember it right? It's suppose to be cute…since it is already May and all, with a hint of iness." Henri said, as he motioned for the assistants to bring in the models in. "I just want these three in the spread, since they are a bit brand new and are the only three from Asia…or Asian decent, whatever. Basically I want this to be Baekyeol centered, but adding Eden and Ichirou will be a good too. When the three get in here, you will see their clothes for the first debut picture. This will be in front of the magazine book that we will be selling. Erm, Eden and Ichirou's are exactly my first designs for men...as you know, women's clothes are where I go."

Yitao continued to nod, only to stop when he saw the three models come in with their clothes. Henri excused himself, heading towards his assistant that called for him, while Yitao analyzed their clothes. Eden and Ichirou were decent; Eden ended up wearing a pale blue, gingham check longsleeve with a wine colored kwan pant, and wine retro desert boots, while Ichirou wore a honeydew colored paisley short sleeved shirt with a dusty red colored chinos, and white plimsolls. While those two were decent looking, Yitao was not liking Baekyeol's outfit one bit.

 

The Beauty strolled between the two models with his white button up shirt with the sleeves transparent, with floral designs on them, a light rose colored laced shorts, with black knee highs, and black velvet pump boots. They styled his hair more curly, and a barrette was placed on his head by Eden.

'What the hell?' "Baekyeol."

Baekyeol looked over at Yitao, seeing him making a gesture for him to come over. The Beauty excused himself and made his way over to the other. "Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me, what the hell? What are you wearing?"

"Uh," Baekyeol glanced down at himself. "Clothes?"

"This is too revealing, mostly around this area." He gestured around Baekyeol's crotch area. The laced shorts looked as if they were see through, but Baekyeol assured him that he was covered completely. "No…that…that is too tight --"

"I tucked…in." Baekyeol make a 'tucking' motion. "I'm not dumb Yitao, I did this when I was working with your dad. I basically had to."

"No, go and change into something else."

"What?!"

"It is going to send a bad image."

Baekyeol furrowed his brow. "Bad…image? How? This is just fashion." He gestured his arms up and down. "How is this bad?"

Yitao leaned in towards Baekyeol, narrowing his eyes a bit. "It is too revealing Baekyeol…people will think --"

"Think what?"

"Too loose maybe?"

The Beauty gave a confused look, before shaking his head. "Yitao, this fashion…I would consider it as a mature type of fashion…your dad had those designs too."

Yitao just shook his head. "Who would wear this anyway?" He pointed at his clothes in which he considered to be way too revealing.

Baekyeol shrugged, smoothing out his laced shorts. "Skinny girls? Pretty ones? Now that I look at this, I'm sure that it works only for skinny and pretty girls…after all, they can only pulls this off. Seriously, can you imagine someone big wearing this? It would be embarrassing."

Yitao's eyes widen a bit. 'Baekyeol did not just say…' Truly, Yitao was out of words when Baekyeol said that statement. "Are you saying only girls that are like that are worthy to be wearing Henri's clothes?"

"Duh," Baekyeol said. "They are for girls that fit in this body type." He gestured to himself. "They have to be perfect. Your dad's designs were like that too…why do you seem so shocked?"

Yitao shook his head. Sure, his father designs were somewhat like this, but his designs were up in the category of high fashion. Since he is now making clothes for the daily people, he takes on consideration of the different body times. His father now wants everyone to enjoy his designs, as well as appreciate their own body type. He wanted his designs to be enjoyed by all, not just a few. "My father's designs are high fashioned and are also for the daily person since you know that he has stores around the world. His clothes are for everyone and they don't target one type of a body shape. His clothes are decent…unlike like this." He harshly whispered at the Beauty. "My father knows when and how much to add the appeal...the iness. This is over doing it."

Baekyeol started to give a bit of an attitude, rolling his eyes at the other, and crossing his arms. "Whatever." He mumbled under his breath.

"Baekyeol, the shoot." Henri said, pointed to where the two models were standing.

Without hesitation, Baekyeol walked over to them. Yitao, on the other hand, was disappointed at what Baekyeol had said. 'This is what Baekyeol thinks of fashion?' He shook his head. 'This is not what fashion means.' Looking behind him, he grabbed a seat, and sat down. Anger started to fill the young Panda's mind; he didn't like the comment Baekyeol made from those minutes ago, saying that only certain types of young woman or young men are allowed to wear clothing from Les Belles Roses, or any clothing for that matter. Even if Baekyeol didn't say it out loud, he implied it.

The more Yitao started to hate Baekyeol.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

It was already afternoon, and the three models that were working, were now on a break. Henri made his way over to Yitao, asking him how well he thinks that shoot was. Not wanting to sound rude, he gave a smile. "They were beautiful. I'm sure people will like it."

Yitao started to think that this job was horrible. He doesn't have much of a say in this; after all, it is the designer's design aesthetic, and if he likes it, as well as other people, then it means that he is doing his job well.

"Good, good. And I have to say, Baekyeol is really an expert in this. I'm truly surprised…though, I should have expected it you know, considering that he came from your father's design house." Henri beamed. "Your father and I are quite alike I think…in terms of design."

'Hell…no. Yes, my father does put iness into his designs, but he doesn't over do it…unlike yours…I see trash.' "Sure."

"I was thinking," Henri grabbed a binder that was off to the side, opening it. "Making Baekyeol wear this." He searched through the pages, until he found the dress that he was looking for. It was a lavender pearis colored, pinafore dress, with a white collared shirt, accompanied with white plimsolls. To Yitao, it was the less ually-implied clothing out of the clothes that Baekyeol wore for the last hours. It was just simply cute. "Cute yes?"

"Yeah." This was the type of clothes that Baekyeol should be wearing in Yitao's honesty.

"I was thinking of putting this as the last page. Baekyeol has that iness that I want to put out first. After all, the strongest points must be shined first than the weakest."

"Are you saying that Baekyeol isn't cute?" Yitao raised his eyebrow at the designer. "Is that what you are implying?"

"What? No, no," Henri shook his head. "I'm just saying…accentuate his strong points. Therefor, his strong points is his appeal."

'Great…so more of dressing up Baekyeol in trash types of clothing.'

"His cute side…is…hm, a bit weak, but that can be worked later in time." Henri waved off, closing the binder. "I'll have my assistant dress him up like that." With that, he left Yitao, trying to find his assistant. All Yitao could do was sigh.

"Excuse me."

Yitao looked up to see one of Henri's assistants, holding onto a cup. "Yes?"

"Erm, would you like some coffee?" She handed out a cup towards him. "I've noticed that you were…well, grumpy since you came here. I just thought a cup of coffee will brighten up your day."

He glanced at the cup, before giving a nod. "Thanks." Yitao leaned over, grabbing the cup from her hands. She gave a small smile, and sat down right next to him.

"You must be proud of Baekyeol huh?"

'Proud?' "Proud…of --"

"A-ah, erm, proud that he is going to be debut soon to all of Paris, and Europe too. He must be nervous, but he is taking it like a professional…he isn't showing his nervousness at all." She chuckled.

"Sure." Yitao replied; he wasn't sure how he was supposed to respond to it. All he knew was that he didn't feel all that proud that fashion to Baekyeol was that you have to be skinny and gorgeous to be able to wear clothing like from Les Belles Roses. It was very much the wrong idea. For sure, he hated Baekyeol even more, and that was something that won't change. 

"Well, thats good." The assistant nodded. The two continued to chat, which Yitao didn't really mind. It has been awhile since Yitao laughed and smiled at what she was saying; the assistant laughed along. "You should smile more."

"Hu?" 'That was a change of subject.'

"Smiling more is good…suits you more." She beamed, which made Yitao smile as well. "See! Smiling can do wonders."

Baekyeol strolled back to the set, where he caught a glimpse of Yitao and the assistant of Henri. 'He…is smiling.' Its been awhile since Baekyeol has actually seen Yitao smile and even hear his laugh.

Through the years, and for Baekyeol he was unsure why or even what happened, but the last time he remembered Yitao smiling was when they were in their early teen years, and that was about 7 or 8 years ago. Since then, Yitao has nothing, but give Baekyeol the cold shoulder, an attitude, mean remarks, and so forth. Even up to this day, Baekyeol is unsure what he has done to make Yitao do this to him. Despite the mean comments directed towards him, he would just laugh or even smile it off.

Just seeing Yitao laugh made him a bit sad that he would not, or cannot, laugh along with him. For sure, he knows that he will never be able to laugh or smile with him anymore. That was all in the past, and he has accepted that.

"Baekyeol." The Beauty glanced up to see Eden waving at him. In return, he waved back. "You okay?"

"Yeah…erm…yeah, I am fine." He smiled.

"Oh, okay, well, you are just shooting by yourself…then later, it will be me, then just you and Ichirou."

"Hm." Baekyeol nodded.

"Baekyeol," The photographer gestured for him to come over. "We are going to start shooting now."

"Coming." Baekyeol excused himself and lightly jogged towards the other. The photographer instructed him that they are going to do multiple shots, of him in the dress, and that later on, he would be doing a clothe-change. "Okay sure."

"Okay, good. It has to do with that boy-girl androgyny…you know what I am saying?"

"Yes. I know what you mean. So people know that I am a guy, but I also dress like a girl." He nodded, considering that it was normal for him.

"Okay good. So, over there please." The photographer, motioned over to the set, in which Baekyeol made his way over. The shoot continued, with Baekyeol doing what he does best. "Great…good, good…ah, head tilt to your right please…and perfect, just hold it there." The photographer said.

The Beauty smiled inwardly; as he turned to do a profile shot, he caught Yitao smiling once again at what he thinks what Henri's assistant said. He was about to frown at the action, but caught himself. 'Keep modeling Baekyeol, keep modeling.'

Once the Baekyeol's solo shots were done, Eden came in at the right time, in his changed clothes. "Good timing." The photographer said, motioning for Eden to be right beside Baekyeol. "Just a couple of shots of you two, then Ichirou...then you change."

As the two modeled, Yitao continued to listen to Henri's assistant. During their time of speaking with each other, he has found himself smiling and laughing more, and more; to him, it has been awhile since he has down any of those emotions.

"Well, I gotta get back to work, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to come up to me and ask." She smiled.

"Thank you." Yitao said, returning the smile, a bit disappointed that they had to end their conversation.

With that, the assistant walked away, and now Yitao was alone. He sighed a bit, now bored on what he should do. He turned around, he saw that it was now Ichirou and Baekyeol modeling, and laughing with each other.

Yitao blinked, before looking away. 'Such a…fake laugh…'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After Baekyeol's debut, a couple days after the debut shot's shot and 2 weeks later of the release of the magazine book showing mostly Baekyeol and a bit of Eden and Ichirou, the majority of the Parisians and the Europeans around adored Baekyeol the most. The magazine debut has sold millions of copies within a few hours; many tweets, tumblr posts, and any other social media were trending on Baekyeol and his debut under the new design house.

It was no surprise for Baekyeol; he loved all the attention that he was getting from the people and it just boosted up his ego.

With Baekyeol as the main face of Les Belles Roses, the design house started to get popular, even famous fashion critics were saying good things about Henri's designs.

Les Belles was starting off on the right foot once again, and with this, it was just getting better.

"I have my three Precious Roses under my house." Henri cooed Eden, Ichirou, and especially Baekyeol.

Yitao felt his stomach twist. 'His three Roses…' He started to dislike that name. 'Clearly, he took the name from dad…we were the famous Dragon's Birds…'

"Baekyeol, you were amazing." Henri patted his cheeks, in which he beamed with satisfaction. "Everyone in France…everyone in Europe, everyone in the world loves you!"

Baekyeol's eyes twinkled, loving the fact that he was being prasied. "I'm just doing my job Sir."

"Well, for the past couple days, going to those tv host shows, and those magazine meet ups, you guys deserve a break." Henri said. "So for the next three days, you guys can relax, then on monday, it will back to work for the next magazine spread.

The three Roses beamed that they were given a three day break. Unfortunately for Yitao, it meant that he would have to look after them. As Yitao expected it, Henri told him to watch over them.

"Okay." Yitao said, feeling a bit annoyed that he had to watch over the three main models.

"Great. So…I'll let you guys do what you guys want to do…just don't do anything that would cause an uproar." Henri said. "So…yeah, have a good night guys." With that, Henri grabbed his bag and binders, and left the design house, not before leaving Yitao the key to close the building.

"Well," Yitao sat up from his seat. "Lets just go home and sleep. Its been a long day."

"Hm." Eden nodded, before saying that he just needed to get his things from the room.

"Well, hurry -- oh wait, I left something back there." He let out a frustrated sigh. "Lets go back." Yitao and Eden went to the back to get their remaining items, while Baekyeol and Ichirou were left behind.

"Aren't you glad that we have a break?" Ichirou asked with a smile. "Well…it is just three days, but still."

"Yeah." Baekyeol nodded, folding his hands in front of him. "A rest will be nice."

"Though," Ichirou rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not that sleepy yet." He chuckled.

"You're not?"

"Hm, not really." The Japanese said. "I feel like going out and party for a bit. Go to a club or something." He glanced over at Baekyeol. "Do you want to come with me?"

Baekyeol pondered a bit, but didn't feel like going out. He was more on the idea of resting on his soft bed, and maybe watch some french tv shows, so he could get used to french conversations. He was about to kindly decline the invitation, when Yitao actually beat him to it.

"He isn't going." Yitao said, adjusted the bag over his shoulder. "No partying."

Ichirou raised his eyebrow. "Shouldn't you let Baekyeol speak for himself?"

"He doesn't need to. He knows that he can't go."

Baekyeol tighten his lips. It was rude of Yitao to even do that, speak on behalf of him. 'I have a mouth too you know!'

"Baekyeol has been working hard on these spreads." Ichirou stated. "You should give him a little break…jeez, it is just a club anyway."

"No. He isn't going, nor is given the right to go."

It frustrated the Beauty, that he snapped. "I'll go."

Yitao glanced back at Baekyeol, giving a surprised reaction. "What did you say?"

Baekyeol pushed himself off the desk that he was leaning to, fixing his jacket that he was wearing. "I'm going to go out." He handed his bag to Yitao, dropping it into his hands. "He is right…I do deserve a break. I've been working hard…so has Ichirou…and even Eden." He gestured towards the said person, who just now entered the conversation.

"What is going on?" Eden asked, swinging his bag over his shoulder.

"We are going to go out." Baekyeol stated. "Do you want to come with us?"

"W-where?"

"L'Oiseau…interesting name actually, but I heard that it is an awesome club in the city."

"Erm, I'll pass." Eden said. "I'm a bit tired from today's events. Rain check?"

"Alright then." Ichirou slung his arm over Baekyeol's small shoulder. "Guess we will be off then. Yitao, would you mind just bringing my bag? Just leave it in your room, or Baekyeol's. Doesn't matter."

"No, Baekyeol," Yitao looked over at the Beauty. "You can't go." He said with a bit of  anger in his voice.

Both Baekyeol and Yitao stared at each other, Yitao a bit more angry, while Baekyeol was a bit dull. "No."

Unable to quickly respond, Ichirou thought that  everything was set, and that they were about to leave to head to the club. "See ya! And don't worry, we will be back…like, the next morning!" He laughed it off, and soon, both Yitao and Eden heard the door closed.

Shocked, Yitao tighten his hands on the bags that were given to Baekyeol and Ichirou.

"Yitao?"

The said person glanced over his shoulder towards Eden, who gave a worried look. "What?"

"I…I can follow them if you want. Just to make sure that they won't do anything foolish. You heard what Henri said…we can't do anything to bring an uproar, especially when Les Belles Roses is getting good reputation."

When Yitao didn't respond, Eden was about to continue, only to have Yitao snap at him. "Baekyeol can do whatever he wants. It is his image and his role of the main face of his design house that he is putting on the line." He started to head towards the door, with Eden at tow. "Personally, I don't give a damn. As a fashion modeling agent, I can easily pick another face for this house."

Eden bit his lip. 'That…wouldn't be…nice. To do that to Baekyeol.' "But Yitao --"

"End of discussion." He hissed. "Baekyeol is grown up to do whatever he wants." As the two were standing in front of the door, Yitao locked the design house's main door. "Have a good night Eden. And travel safe."

With that, he left Eden behind.

As Eden watched the other walk away to the car where the driver was waiting for him, he was having a war in his mind. Should he go home, follow what Yitao said, or follow the two, just to make sure that they would be alright.

'I don't want to go against his word though.' He tighten his eyes, before giving out a sigh. He turned his heel, walking the opposite direction to the main street.

Soon, he came across a taxi rank. He waited for about a good 5 minutes until a taxi approached. Eden entered the taxi the driver looked over his shoulder, asking him where to go.

"L'Oiseau please."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Joonxing laid on the couch, a bit bored. To him, it felt weird to be the only Bird left at Kris' design house. When he was asked if he wanted to work with two other people, that they would replace Yitao and Baekyeol, he kindly refused, saying that the Dragon's Birds are himself, Yitao, and Baekyeol only, and that no one can replace them.

It was a bit saddening for him, considering he had to work by himself. From time to time, he would work with other models, but it was usually with Yitao, or Baekyeol, or even both.

He yawned a bit, catching Xiumin's attention as entered the living room. "Oh, Joonxing." The said person turned around, giving a small smile towards the chef. "What are you doing here? It is Friday…don't you guys like, go outside or something?" He gave a small chuckle.

"Hm, I'm not feeling it today auntie."

"Ah, missing Yitao and Baekyeol? Its been…what, a month?"

"About…and did you see the news though? It is still on Baekyeol's debut…and he is with two other models." Joonxing sighed.

Xiumin nodded, feeling that he somewhat understood what Joonxing was getting at. "Do you feel as if you were double crossed? As if Baekyeol left you and Yitao for another group?"

"I guess? Is that bad to feel that way?"

"I don't think so Joonxing. You three have been together for a long time…and I guess having Baekyeol leave to model in another design house with other models, especially the two other main ones, a sense of unfaithfulness might happen." Joonxing gave a small nod. "But it doesn't mean Baekyeol will never come back. I'm sure he will return someday…then the Dragon's Birds will rise again." Xiumin smiled, making Joonxing smile along.

"Okay."

"Good. Just remember, the Dragon's Birds have not disappeared." With that, Xiumin left, leaving Joonxing to relax.

He closed his eyes, only for a brief second; he opened his eyes when he heard a child's laughter. 'Hm?' Joonxing sat up and turned around, only to see Xiuchen carrying baby Jin in his arms.

Joonxing smiled; he found it adorable seeing Xiuchen carrying the baby around. "Hey you." He called out, causing Xiuchen to turn around.

"Oh, Joonxing!" He started to walk over to him. "You were here? The whole time? I thought that you left…like going out with your friends."

"Hm, no. I didn't feel like going outside today."

"Oh, well, do you need company?"

Joonxing's eyes perked up; he nodded his head, making Xiuchen chuckle. He made his way over to the other, sitting right beside him.

Just as Xiuchen sat down next to the other, Joonxing realized that being next to Jin, he might cry. "Erm, Xiuchen, wait."

"Hu? What?"

"Jin might cry…you know how he dislikes men…which is so contradicting considering he is a guy too."

Xiuchen chuckled, patting the child on his back. "Oh, he is just going through a phase. He likes everyone in the house…its just that he likes me…and the motherly males the most." The mini Bun chuckled, hugging baby Jin tightly. "Because we are so cute!"

"Hm." Joonxing scooted away a bit, fearing that the baby might cry. "I just want to be cautious is all."

"Hm." Xiuchen picked up Jin, making all smiley faces at the baby. Jin squealed, and started to reach out for the mini Bun, wanting to touch Xiuchen's face. "Wah, you are so adorable!!" Xiuchen gave the baby a kiss on the cheek. "I want to have a child like you someday!"

The comment caught Joonxing's attention. It wouldn't be a surprise if Xiuchen became a little housewife, taking care of a child. 'It would so fit him so well.' He glanced back at the mini Bun, who placed Jin in his lap, patting his baby stomach.

"Do you want to hold him?" Xiuchen asked, in which Joonxing immediately shook his head, in fear that he would burst into tears. "Oh, come on…my dad was able to hold him."

"Didn't he cry?"

"But then he stopped. Here." He picked up Jin, turning him over so that the baby would be staring at him, instead of Joonxing. "Hold him."

Joonxing hesitated, but slowly started to grab the baby. Xiuchen couldn't help, but chuckle at how the other was holding onto him. "He isn't a bomb."

"Well…he might as well be one."

Jin blinked, a bit confused as to why he wasn't being held by one of his favorite Buns. He started to get teary eyed, and tried to reach out for Xiuchen.

"Oh, baby, don't cry." Xiuchen cooed; he leaned over and gave an Eskimo kiss. "You are okay. See, Joonxing is holding you." He pointed upwards, which made the baby follow his finger. As he looked up, Jin's eyes started to widen. "Do something Joonxing so that he won't cry."

Unsure what to do, all he started to do was sway the baby back and forth, making so that his legs were swaying. The more Jin started to get irritated, and water was b on his eyes.

"Do something else than sway him Joonxing." He poked Joonxing's knee. "Or else he is going to cry."

"Hm!! I'm trying! I don't know what to do though!" He started to panic even more. "W-what should I do?" He turned Jin around, now facing him completely. The baby's eyes widen even more, seeing Joonxing close up. "Erm, um…uh, I… --" Immediately, Joonxing started to give baby Jin an Eskimo kiss just like what Xiuchen did earlier.

As he pulled back, Jin blinked, staring at him with big eyes.

"Erm…" Starting to feel uncomfortable, he glanced over at Xiuchen for help, but the other completely sat back and watched. Before Joonxing could say anything else, both heard an adorable laughter. "H-hu?"

Jin started to smile, reaching out for Joonxing's nose.

"He likes you!!" Xiuchen smiled, leaning over to peck Jin on his round cheek. "See? He doesn't hate you."

"Hm." Still be cautious, he slowly leaned over to Jin. "I guess…or be could be just putting on a mask…"

Jin leaned over, wanting to nuzzle his nose against Joonxing's. When he noticed that Joonxing wasn't coming near him, he started to frown.

"Joonxing, I think he wanted you to do the Eskimo kiss with him." Xiuchen pointed out.

"O-oh! Um," He leaned over, giving an Eskimo kiss to Jin. Just like last time, he squealed. "You are cute…when you are not crying in my face and screeching." Jin leaned forward, resting his forehead against Joonxing's shoulder. "Yup…you bumped up to my 2nd spot on the cutest person in the world."

"Hu?" Xiuchen blinked. "2nd? Who is the first?"

"Erm! Um, oh you know." He blushed, not really wanting to say that it was the mini Bun that took 1st place.

"Ah, I get it." He nodded, smiling a bit. "Your mom right?"

"Yea -- wait…what?"

"Y-your mom? Your mom is number one right?"

"Uh…" Joonxing slowly nodded his head. "Yeah…" 'Sure.'

Xiuchen chuckled before rubbing his index finger against Jin's cheeks.

The three continued to laugh, while Kris entered the living room, only to step back a bit. He let out a sigh, seeing his youngest, once again, being all happy with Joonxing this time.

'Thats two now.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

comment if you like / any mistakes = i'm sorry

**The Japanese model name, Ichirou, was just a name that I just picked out from a list. He is not reference from someone…so i have no picture. you can imagine Ichirou however you want.

**clothes (side note: i am not dissing any of the clothes that are shown here, i, in fact, find them very cute - which is why i tend to make BY use them - i'll try and get the source if they provide it):

> > > Baekyeol's

the pinafore dress:

> > > Eden & Ichirou's clothes:

   

 

 

 


** Fashion Model Agent (for those that want to know more on what they do - i was mostly looking at the basic job discription) [x]