1

Model Complexity

M.C is back!

and here we go! Round 2!! Thank you for waiting…again!!
chapter 2 is already written, so it will be posted up later today.
the preface is the same, but after is when the real story begins.

*
I realized that i didn't put this in the foreword, but it is there now...

Just to make it clear, BAEKYEOL IS GOING TO BE CROSS DRESSING - just incase some didnt catch that. if you are uncomfortable with the idea of a guy cross dressing, that is okay, you can turn around & unsubscribe or you can imagine Baekyeol in men's clothing if you want. it is totally up to you. :3

but there will be times where baekyeol dresses like a guy…a pretty guy…in guy's clothing… *ahem*…the way that i put him…he is pretty. lol

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

After many years, the Dragon's household has still been filled with warmth and happiness, with a little bit of arguments here and there, but what household doesn't. The King, along with the Queen, have added a new edition to their nest, a healthy, baby boy, in which they named Huangjin Long, meaning the gold dragon. Not only that, since the wedding of Chen and Xiumin, they too also adopted a boy, which coincidentally named Xiuchen, an impish child who later grew to be a well mannered young man. Not only Chen and Xiumin got married, but Sehun and Luhan also got engaged after many years of being in just a relationship. Yixing and Suho also tied the knot after being in a long term relationship as well. They had their ups and downs, but eventually, they were able to make it work.

The children of the household grew up to be excellent men, each striving their own dream. With puberty hitting them right, they earned a job, with the help of the Dragon, to model his clothes, and eventually, they earned the title as the greatest models of their generation, nicknamed as the Dragon's Birds.

Everything has been going great for each member.

For now.

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"I bit more to the left." The photographer, Kyungjae, said as he gestured with his left hand towards the dark blue haired male, Joonxing, to move his head to the left. "Hm. And, Yitao, chin more up -- hm, yeah, a little bit down…okay perfect. Baekyeol, you are perfect the way you are. Now everyone just hold the pose." Kyungjae placed his camera up and started to take multiple shots.

Just like any other day in one of the international five's fashion house, Kris, his most prized models, the Dragon's Birds, were modeling for his newest collection, which was labeled Copper. The designer has been loving the color and decided to create his new works in using just the color as its main base, while black, slightly grey, and white were its accents. Joonxing ended up wearing a copper colored long sleeve gothic victorian scene dress shirt, where it had an antique victorian style ruffled neck, transparent styled copper colored fabric underneath showing his milky white skin, gothic crisscross straps that were on the front and back of the button up, a vampire styled split hem, accompanied with black slick pants, and copper colored belted boots that went up to his knees. His eyes were slightly smudged of black eyeliner, and slight copper colored on his eyelids. For the now curly styled, light brown haired male, Baekyeol, wore a copper colored burlesque bustle skirt with its bodice colored black and accompanied with 4 buttons, and a loose bow tied in the front with a buckle that showed the Kris' symbol. He ended up wearing black hot pants with its cuffs slightly folded and a two buttons, each placed on the outside of the hot pants, with opaque black high thighs with copper colored lace on the top. Since Baekyeol was portraying a girl, he wore high fashioned coppered colored, velvet pumps, with cute bows in the back. To add on to his outfit, he was given a small hat with a veil on top, and a sleek plated bib necklace. Just like Joonxing, his makeup was the same. And lastly, the eldest, Yitao wore a black single ed fitted casual goth pinup suit jacket which was opened to show a coppered colored dressed shirt underneath. A few buttons were opened, exposing his chest and stomach only. He wore black pants, and white mini boots with black accents on them. On his suit jacket, it was accompanied by an epaulet. Unlike the other two, he didn't wear makeup; instead, he wore a copper colored gothic emo styled eye mask that was intricate in detail. It made Yitao more mysterious, and slightly desirable with how his hair was messed up.

"Hyunjun." Kyungjae called, but no response was made. "Hyungjun…" He called again, but was ignored. With a sigh, he turned around, to only be faced by a dazed, mouth slightly opened, dark chocolate brown haired male. 'Not again…damn it.' "Yo," Kyungjae snapped his fingers, which did the trick. The so called, Hyungjun, snapped his head up, and immediately got up from the stool that he was sitting on.

"Y-yes sir?"

"Camera change." Kyungjae held out his hand that was currently holding the camera that was in used.

"O-okay!" He quickly turned around, a bit too fast, making him stumble on his stool, which earned a groan from Kyungjae and slight chuckles from the Dragon's Birds.

"Baekyeol," Joonxing said as he leaned forward to look at the other. "Don't laugh too much or your makeup will get washed."

"Hu? Don't worry about that." He pointed at himself, more specifically, his eye. "Water proof makeup." Baekyeol, leaned over to his right, and fixed his hair a bit. "I still look good though right?" He asked, dabbing his ring finger on his luscious rose pink lips that were glossed over.

While Joonxing nodded, the jet black hair, panda-looking one, Yitao, looked away from the two, rolling his eyes in the process. For him, just like any other day of working with his friends, working with Baekyeol has always been a pain. He would be lying if it wasn't. If he had to describe Baekyeol in a couple of words, it would be vanity and fake. Over the years, as Yitao has seen him, he has becoming more and more different from the Baekyeol he has known when they were young. This new Baekyeol, this now 20 year old that is living right now, he is bothered at how he is stylized and acts around other photographers, other co-models, and people in general. For Yitao, he thinks that Baekyeol is just taking advantage of having a beautiful face and gorgeous body; to him he is absolutely sure that Baekyeol is just ualizing himself, whether the younger knows it or not, to make others adore him, and the younger doesn't do anything to stop it. As a certain saying goes, you got it, flaunt it, and Baekyeol is certainly flaunting it and is developing this diva like personality. Yitao is absolutely sure that Baekyeol is being naive in what he is doing, and doesn't care to do anything about it.

"Ah, damn." Kyungjae squinted his eyes at the three. "Hm, Seulong." He called, in which a black haired male came jogging towards the photographer. "Can you please fix  their makeup a bit while I help Hyungjun in changing the scene?"

"Hm!" The other nodded. "Sure."

"Great, hey guys," The photographer called making the Dragon's birds looked up at his direction. "Take 5…Seulong is going to fix your guys' makeup while my assistant and I fix the scene alright?"

"Okay!" Baekyeol sang as he pranced over to them with glee. Joonxing chuckled while Yitao mentally groaned. All he wanted to do is go home.

"What is up with you?" Joonxing asked the elder, knowing his cousin is irritated.

"I just want to go home. Thats all." Yitao said as he took off the mask, revealing his , yet handsome face.

"We are almost done." Joonxing smiled. "One more, then we can go home."

"Yeah…" Yitao huffed once again, taking a spare seat, while Joonxing did the same, waiting for Baekyeol to be done getting his makeup retouched. The young Panda glanced over to see Baekyeol perched on the wooden table and leaning forward to Seulong as took a lip brush, brushing the youngest bird's lips with new lip gloss; Baekyeol ended up arching his back in the process. Yitao narrowed his eyes; it wasn't just that there were 3 people plus them in the studio, there were other models, their co-workers, watching them in silence. They always wanted to support the Dragon's Birds, but he knew that they were here for one of the three birds, and that bird is Baekyeol. 'He is tantalizing all of them. Gross.' 

"There!" Seulong beamed as he tucked Baekyeol's extra strand of hair behind his ear. "All pretty."

"Thank you Seulong!" With that, he hopped off and made his way over to his two friends. "Your turn!"

"I guess I'll go." Joonxing stood up, making his way over to Seulong. It was just the two, the eldest and the youngest, and tension was in the air. For the two, they haven't really talked to one another, unable to have at least a decent conversation. Yitao would usually be mean towards the other, even scold him for being 'stupid'. Baekyeol, not wanting to have any negative upon him, he would just ignore the other and keep on smiling. He would try and be nice, but Yitao would return the favor by acting cruel. They were so close when they were young, and now, their relationship is becoming more and more distant. Joonxing really wanted to help them, but was so unsure how to without Yitao telling him to drop it, and Baekyeol saying to just leave it alone. However, Joonxing felt that it might be some form of jealousy, mostly on Yitao's part; glancing at Baekyeol, letting out irritated sighs, and scolding him later on.

"Baekyeol!"

The younger turned to see Jonghun, one of their co-workers, coming up to him. He was brand new, but showed potential in being a great model. "Ah, Jonghun," Baekyeol turned around and started to sit on both knees on the seat. He beamed at the new comer. "What can I do you for?"

'Oh, god, wrong choice of words.' Yitao scoffed as he shook his head. 'Bad move.'

"U-um," Jonghun struggled his words. It was obvious that he was intimidated to be in front of Korea's promising models. "I-I just want t-to sa-say," Especially Baekyeol, he was really nervous to be talking to him. "I just want t-to say that you look really gorgeous today in your outfit!" He flushed a bit after what he said, lowering his head in embarrassment.

Baekyeol gave a small smile, like always. It was normal for him to receive such compliments from others. He could never get tired of them; he practically loves them, and he could say that he feed on them. "Thank you Jonghun. That is sweet of you to say. Thank Boss Kris, erm, my uncle Kris for designing the clothes." He clapped his hands in the cutest way possible, making Yitao want to gag. "He is very much talented."

"H-he is." The model agreed. "U-um," He looked into his messenger back taking out a small envelope. "This is for you." He shyly handed Baekyeol the envelope.

"Oh?" The younger grabbed it, inspecting it; he smiled. "A letter?" He asked, making the other blush. Baekyeol giggled. "I'll read it." He placed it on his lap. "Thank you Jonghun."

"It w-was no problem. I'll leave you two alone now." He bowed. "Good luck on the rest of the shoot!" With that, he turned his heel and quickly left. Baekyeol smiled and turned around in his seat, grabbing the envelope. "Hm, he was very sweet." He glanced over to Yitao. "Don'tcha think?"

Yitao made a face that showed he didn't care. "Eh."

Baekyeol gave a small smile, but softly gave a sigh. He was just about to open it when Kyungjae called for them. "Joonxing, lets go." He called, in which the other nodded, jogging his way over to the newly design scene.  "Now," He started to say as the three were standing just like before, Baekyeol in the middle, Joonxing on his left, while Yitao is on his right. Just at their feet, showed plastic coppered colored rose beds with a few that were pale white. Styrofoam, grey pillars were in the background with a vintage backdrop and dramatic lighting. "For this last shoot, I was thinking more of…hm, how you say, um…well, I'm not sure how it is called, to be honest."

"Hu?" Joonxing raised his eyebrows. "What do you want us to do?"

Kyungjae gave them a scenario to help them get started. "Joonxing, I want you to be pulling Baekyeol with you, looking off into the distance ya know? And Yitao, I would like you to be pulling Baekyeol towards you as if you don't want him to go alright…by the waist, so that his back is against your chest. Baekyeol, make sure you lean your head on Yitao's shoulders, hm, you know…make it sensual. You three are wearing y clothing after all." He turned around to Hyungjun, asking for his camera.

Yitao bit the inside of his cheek. 'Lets just get this over with.' He placed his mask on.  'I just want to go home.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

Yitao yawned as he closed his car, and Joonxing following. Once their days work was finished, the three headed home, with Yitao driving. After they dropped Baekyeol home, the two went straight home.

"Sleep…no, scratch that." Yitao pointed at Joonxing. "Eat, then sleep."

"What about homework?" Joonxing chuckled.

"Yah, today is friday…doing homework on friday? Who does that?"

"I do." Joonxing narrowed his eyes. "Now hurry up and open the door. I want to eat some of auntie Xiumin and Xiuchen's food." Yitao chuckled as he opened the front door. Immediately, he was greeted by Tao, Yitao's once before nanny, and now mother to him and his younger brother Huangjin Long, or Jin as others call him.

"Ah," Tao adjusted a sleepy Jin in his arms. "Welcome home."

"Mommy!" Yitao went over to his mother, resting his head against Tao's shoulder and nuzzled against it. Tao chuckled and started to pat his eldest son's head. Even though Yitao was already 21 years old, he sometimes still acts as a 5 year old, calling Tao 'mommy' instead of just 'mom' thus being a subject to teasing by Joonxing mostly, though, Tao didn't mind.

"Auntie Xiumin isn't feeling well," Tao started to say. "So, Xiuchen cooked."

Joonxing beamed at the younger's name. "He did?"

"Hm. He is cooking right now actually so it will be done soon."

"Great. I think I'll help him." Joonxing started to run up stairs to put his stuff away before helping the other. Yitao watched as he saw his cousin run up the stairs, chuckling a bit.

"I swear he likes him." He told his mother, who blinked a bit.

"Who?"

"Joonxing. I swear he likes Xiuchen, but the 'like' that I am thinking of is different." Yitao said as he crossed his arms. "And it is obvious that Xiuchen likes him too…I mean, when Xiuchen makes food for us, he almost makes sure that Joonxing's lunch box is filled with yummy food."

"Xiuchen makes equals lunch portions." Tao chuckled, patting Jin on the back. "Anyway, we are not eating here."

"Oh, we are going out?"

"Hm," Tao then adjusted his youngest, giving him a kiss on the cheek, which made him squeal in happiness. "We are going to have dinner with uncle Chanyeol and his family.

"What? Why?" The young Panda didn't want to meet with the other. He just wanted to eat some of Xiuchen's yummy food and sleep. "Really?"

"Yes, really…now go get changed because we will be leaving soon. Your father said it was important too."

Yitao groaned, but swung his school bag over his shoulder. 'Great…' He started to make his way up the stairs. As he made it to his room, he groaned as he tossed his bag on his bed. Just then, his faithful, now adult dog, Heilang, entered, greeting his master by nudging his head against Yitao's legs. "Hey bud." He knelt down, scratching Heilang's ears. "How are you?" A bark was made, making Yitao nod. "You are lucky bud…you get to stay here for the night, while I have to go to dinner with mom and dad, and uncle Chanyeol's family."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Dad." Yitao called as he leaned forward in his seat; he, along with his father, one of the international five's fashion designer, Kris, were in the car, waiting for Tao to come out of the mansion, but was having some difficulty in leaving Jin at home. He hasn't really been separate from his youngest for more than 15 minutes and being hours away, it was going to be difficult.

"Yes Yitao?"

"What is this dinner about?"

"Well, you will soon know. Just hold tight."

"Hm." Yitao made a face, before sitting back. He sighed, taking out his cellphone to check his tumblr and twitter.

"Where is your mother?" Kris asked as he adjusted himself in his car seat. "We are going to be late for our dinner reser -- oh, there he is."

The two watched as Luhan, Yitao's auntie figure, pushed Tao towards them. As he opened the door, he put Tao inside the passenger seat. "Take your wife and go." He said. "Before he jumps out to check on Jin."

"Can I just --"

"No!" Luhan scolded. "Jin will be fine. Just, go. What do you think I will do him?"

"Nothing, I just…want to…give him another good night kiss?"

Luhan was unfazed by the idea. "Kris," He turned over to the Dragon. "Go." With that he closed the passenger door. Kris the car, and soon, they started to drive away.

"Hm," Tao whined a bit. "They know that he is going to wake up at like 11 to be fed right?"

"Yes, Tao."

"You sure?"

"Hm." Kris nodded. "I'm sure."

"Are you really --"

"I put up a list of times when to feed Jin. I got you covered love."

Tao slightly puffed his cheeks. "O-okay. Thank you."

The Dragon chuckled, and gave a simple not back. Yitao on the other hand chuckled as well. 'Oh mom…so funny.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

As they arrived at Shawol, a great Korean restaurant that just opened, they made their way to the host.

"Good evening." The blonde host said. "I'm Kim Kibum…do you have a reser -- oh wait, you're Kris am I right?"

"Hm." The Dragon nodded. "Ah, yeah. Table for six."

"Yup." Kibum nodded at his computer, confirming that they were on his list. He grabbed six menus and gestured to his right. "Please, follow me."

The three followed Kibum to their private table as requested. As usual, the people in the restaurant gasped when seeing the fashion designer. Kibum opened a cherry wooden door, that led to the outside, completely private and very elegant in design. "I'll inform your other party once they get here. In the meantime, your server will be here shortly." With that, Kibum nodded his head towards them and left to return back to his post.

The three sat down, waiting for Chanyeol and his family. Just then, their server, in which his name tag said Minho, they ordered their drinks. Minho returned with their drinks, and the three waited; as 15 minutes passed, Kibum came out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Baekyeol.

"The rest of your party arrived." Kibum announced.

"Sorry that we were late." Chanyeol said. "We left late." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Hm," Kris shook his head. "It is all fine."

"I'll take my leave. Have a nice dinner." Kibum smiled as he left.

Once they looked over their menus, chatting a bit here and there, Minho came to take their orders. Once they ordered, and within 15 minutes, their food was all ready, and delicious looking.

"Hm!" Baekyeol took a whiff at the mushroom bolognese that was displayed in front of him. "Smells so good!" He cutely announced, making the people at the table awed at his cuteness, except for one, who ended up rolling his eyes, and taking a sip of his water.

"So," Chanyeol started. "What was so important that you needed to take us out to dinner?"

"Oh, well, I had, erm, people come in my office today."

"Hm?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Okay…that is good?"

"They were fashion designers…from Europe." Just hearing that, it intrigued them, making Kris continue. "They are Europe's high rising designers…they debuted just a few months ago and immediately won people's affection."

"Ah." Chanyeol could only say. "I still don't follow."

"All 5 of them are...self-proclaimed fans of mine…and they have been watching, as people call them, The Dragon's Birds." He gestured towards Baekyeol and his own son. "They are looking for models and are trying to find models to work for them. I mean, it happens now a days, where designers would trade models."

"Wait a minute." Baekhyun squinted his eyes. "Are you telling us…that… --"

"Yes, the want Baekyeol to work for them."

A clank of the fork was heard; they turned to Baekyeol who had his jaw opened. "T-They want me?" He asked just to be clarified. "T-they…want me." He pointed at himself, trying his best to suppress his excitement. Not only Baekyeol was surprised, but Yitao as well. He tighten his lips, and glanced back at his father to further his explanation.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun glanced back at Kris who nodded his head. "They absolutely adore Baekyeol. They love his face, his figure, they think he is very much perfect. All five would want him to be their main model for their clothes. Though," He glanced at Baekyeol. "You only get to pick one house to work for…you can't work for multiple."

"Wait…what?" Baekhyun placed his fork down on his plate. "Hold on…they want my baby?"

"Yeah." Kris nodded. "That was the thing that I wanted to tell you. Hm, by contract, Baekyeol is my model for 4 years. Though, since he is basically my nephew…or god-son, he will always have a job at my fashion house. I could never fire him, my son, or Joonxing either. As a designer, I have the power to transfer any of my models to another house if I so desire. It is a designer-model thing, much like a trade." He sighed. "Even if they want Baekyeol, I wanted to make sure that you two would be okay with it. I told them I couldn't give them an answer just yet, but they were persistent. They really love Baekyeol."

'Thats because he is basically flaunting himself…over-ualizing everything.' Yitao thought. 'This is not even a good idea…we don't even know them.'

Baekhyun was silent for a bit, while Chanyeol was the same. This was news that they weren't expecting at all.  "And…to add on," Kris said. "Baekyeol would have to live in Europe…permanently." Just hearing the word 'permanently', Baekyeol's parents widen their eyes.

"W-what?" Baekhyun trembled in some of his words. "H-he has to live in Europe?"

"He has to work right?" Kris sighed. "I'm sorry Baekhyun…but flying Baekyeol back and forth would be tiring for him…he would have to stay there."

Chanyeol felt his throat being tighten. Between him and Baekhyun, Chanyeol was very over-protective of Baekyeol. After watching him grow up, his son looked like a delicate flower that should be in a glass case and never opened. If he and Baekhyun agrees, who will protect his son from all the disgusting people that would want him? He can't be there to save him, he won't be there to watch over him. He didn't want to move, leaving their home here in Korea. Plus it would be a hassle to learn another language as well.

"If it would put ease in your hearts." Kris started. "Yitao will accompany him."

"What?!" Yitao said a bit too loud. "I-I'm sorry…what was that?"

"Yitao," His father sighed once again. "I know that I should have asked you before hand, but I think it would be --"

"Uh, yeah, you should have asked me." He said with a bit of anger in his voice. "Are you kidding me? I have to watch over him?" He gestured to Baekyeol in a rude manner.

"Yitao." Tao said with a scolding tone. "That is enough."

"No…no." Yitao shook his head. "No."

Tao furrowed his brow and turned towards their friends. "I'm sorry for Yitao's manners --"

"Yitao," The Dragon he said with authority in his voice. "Please…just listen."

The young Panda tighten his hands under the table, resisting the urge to just leave. It was absolutely absurd for him to watch over the youngest. Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't it be someone else? Why not Joonxing? Being with Baekyeol in Europe, just to watch over him, to make sure he doesn't get 'attacked' by some ert men or women, was completely asking too much. 'What about school…damn him.'

"Now," Kris started once again. "Yitao, the reason why I asked you is because your major sort of ties with in what a modeling agent does."

"A…what?"

"Modeling agent. Baekyeol is going to be brand new…and he needs an agent to make sure he get where he has to go, to the shoots on time, go-sees, among other things. Your major covers that area…and, I chose you because, well, you know how to self-defend yourself."

"Because of my wushu you are making me a body guard?!"

"I would rather have you, Yitao, than some other person watching over Baekyeol." Kris said. "Don't you think? I mean, I would feel that Baekyeol would be more safer with you around than some other person." He glanced over at Baekyeol who simply gave a nod, but was secretly unsure what to feel about it. "So, by me and if Chanyeol and Baekhyun agree, I'm instructing you to be his modeling agent, and of course i'll be watching over you two."

"Then why don't you be his modeling agent."

"Yitao."

"Wha --"

"That is final."

Yitao was deeply infuriated. He had no say in this, and now he has to miss school just to watch over the youngest. "What about school then?"

"After I had the meeting with the European designers…I remembered about your schooling. And so I checked your school, asked them about it…and well, they were okay with it."

"What? No, that means I won't graduate with my class!"

"Then you can bring your work with you if you want." Kris could feel a headache coming on. "It still won't change my decision Yitao. You are going to be Baekyeol's modeling agent." Yitao wanted to retort, but instead, a breath of irritation blew from his lips. "So," Returning back to his friends. "It is all up to you guys."

"Hm…well," Baekhyun bit his lips. "I would feel…e-even though I really don't want Baekyeol to leave…but I would feel happy…much more happy if you, Yitao, were with Baekyeol." He glanced at Chanyeol, who nodded.

"Baekyeol," He turned towards his son, who looked at his father with glorious eyes. "Do you want to do this? G-go to Europe and model there?"

Without hesitation, Baekyeol nodded his head. For it, it would be a great opportunity and it is something that he can add to his portfolio. Plus, it is Europe, with interesting history, amazing food, and fashion, plus, European men are gorgeous in his opinion. Hopefully, he can find lover of sorts while he is there. "Yes, I do."

Chanyeol let out a weak smile. "O-okay then." He looked at Yitao with pleading eyes. "Please? Can you please watch out for Baekyeol for me...for us?" Baekyeol glanced over at Yitao, tightening his lips. For the young panda, he was silent.

"He will do it." Tao said nodding his head. "We assure you, he will."

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

"Yitao --"

"No, this is unreasonable!" Yitao slammed the door of his father's car, stomping his way over to the front door of the mansion. 

Kris slowly closed his door, rubbing his temple. He let out a sigh. "I should have asked him first. "

"Let me talk to him." Tao said as he rushed to follow Yitao. As he entered he was greeted by his older brother, Yixing, and his now wife, Joonmyun, or Suho as he liked to be called.

"Oh, Tao," Yixing said. "Is something wrong with Yitao, he just stormed upstairs." He gestured to the staircase.

"He is just being a grumpy panda today." He gave a small smile. As he was making his way upstairs, he stopped by Yitao's door. Tao knocked. "Yitao…please open up."

"No."

"Yitao." Tao said more of a authoritative voice. "I'm serious." It was silent, making him sigh. "One…two…seriously Yitao, thr --" The door opened, revealing the young Panda pouting at his mother. Tao could only sigh; he gently pushed Yitao inside, and closed the door behind him. "Yitao, what you did at dinner was unacceptable and you know it." Yitao stood silent. "Your father and I raised you better than that…and this is uncle Chanyeol and auntie Baekhyun."

"But mom," He sat down on his bed. "I don't want to watch over Baekyeol…I don't want to go to Europe. Why does it have to be me?"

"We have faith in you." Tao said, kneeling in front his eldest. "We know that you will do well in this."

"But why me? Why not Joonxing?"

"Joonxing isn't in the same major as you. You understand business more than he does…plus, the self-defense…I think it will come in handy later on…don't you think? This is a different country that will be seeing Baekyeol for the first time. As you know…Baekyeol is…is really beautiful." Yitao scoffed at the comment. "He might…well, we hope not…knock on wood," Tao knocked on Yitao's wooden desk. "That something will happen to him. Please Yitao."

Yitao bit the inside of his cheek. "No."

Tao sighed; he stood up. "This is final Yitao. You are going to be Baekyeol's modeling agent. You guys will be leaving in a couple of weeks, so it is a heads up." With that, he started to head to Yitao's door. "Your attitude better change too Yitao…I mean it." With the last sentence, he left, without closing his door.

The young Panda felt himself overheating in anger. He slammed his head against his pillow, screaming against it.

"Yo." Joonxing knocked on the side of door, with an adorable, platinum blonde boy, Xiuchen, next to him, who was nibbling on a cookie. "What is wrong with you?"

"I...am pissed!" Yitao yelled against his pillow.

"C-cookie?" Xiuchen offered as he held out a cookie, in which Yitao shook his head. "Hm…I made it though. New recipe…" He hummed.

"So, how was dinner?" Joonxing asked, leaning against the door frame. Instead, he was greeted by a glare from the other. "I take it as horrible. Oh-kay, lets go Xiuchen." He grabbed the younger's hand, leading him to their rooms which was down the hall.

The young Panda furiously scratched his head before standing up, heading to his door. He wanted to go and speak with his father about this, but figured, since he was the one that organized it, would just tell him the same thing, that he is going to be a modeling agent for Baekyeol. There was no getting out of this. He turned his heel, going back to his room; as Yitao slammed the door behind him, he was angry that he was forced into doing this. He didn't want to look after Baekyeol, he didn't want to be his so called agent. He just didn't want to do any of this because he --

'I hate Baekyeol.'

--- (YITAO) --- (YTBY) --- (BAEKYEOL) ---

*EDIT - DEC.6.2014 - received a comment saying that models aren’t under fashion houses (like how i made my fic here) and are actually in different modeling agencies and model for multiple fashion houses...i know, and i get that. but i made it this way. it was a creative choice that i made to have models be under a certain fashion house. plus i wanted it like that...so, if you don't like that, then...i dunno what to say ,lol, my bad?? anywho, yep.

now, it has truly begun!! i feel a bit better now about this, so it is safe to say that we can get this fic started. also, i just finished the 2nd chapter for this, so i'll be uploading that as well later. (^ - ^)v

thanks for being patient with me!!

comment if you like / mistakes = im sorry!!

cameos:

U-KISS' Kim Kyungjae aka Eli [photographer]:

M.PIRE's Oh Hyunjun aka Haru [assistant 1]:

2AM's Im Seulong [assistant 2]:

FT ISLAND's Choi Jonghun [model 1]:

SHINee's Kim Kibum aka KEY [Host at Shawol restaurant]:

SHINee's Choi Minho [Server at Shawol restaurant]:

Clothes:
Joonxing's shirt:

[source

Baekyeol's outfit:

 

 

[source

Yitao's outfit: