Help

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 9

Help

Ahri and Teen Top are going to a new night club called BBC. They wore something luxurious to the club. As they entered the club, loud music could be heard everywhere. They decided to find somewhere to seat before heading to the dance floor. Ahri’s brother asks her to join them to the dance floor but Ahri rejects them and drinks her non alcoholic beverage. Something is telling that, threat is around her. She knows it herself too but she didn’t know what was it until the club turns into pitch dark.

“ Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to our club, BBC! I hope everyone enjoys our performance and keep being high! “ Zico’s voice boomed out from the loud speakers making Ahri freeze. The light had turn on again, the lights are slowly illuminating the whole place. Ahri’s eyes quickly wonder around to find Zico. Her eyes stop at the stage where Zico is with his gang friends. Ahri cursed inside her head as she puts away her drink.

“ I need to get the hell out of here. Where are those idiots? “ Ahri scans around to find her brothers. She founds Changjo talking with a random girl, she stands up and feels a bit heavy.

What the heck… my head feels so dizzy… don’t tell me…

Ahri glance at the bar attendance and saw him putting some white powder inside each and every beverage. BBC isn’t just some night club but it’s an illegal drug dealer club. If the cops find this place, they would immediately capture every single person that had walked inside this club. Fighting with her dizziness, Ahri quickly went to where Changjo is.

“ We need to scram like now! Find the others and heads to the exit as fast as possible. “ Ahri ordered Changjo. Changjo obeys Ahri’s words and follows them immediately without questioning anything. Ahri looks around and saw Ricky and Byunghun dancing with some dirty girls. She runs to the both of them and asks them to find Changjo and leave this club asap. They nodded their head and leaves to find Changjo.

After a couple of minutes, Ahri’s phone vibrate mention there’s a new notification. She unlocks her phone and saw a message. She opens the message and reads it.

‘ We’re back at home. Where are you? – Changjo ‘

‘ I’m heading back home now. Don’t go back to the club to look for me. I might take a while to get back home – Ahri ’

Ahri closes her phone and saw someone is in front of her. Ahri smirks and face the person bravely.

“ Jihae…. Is that you? “ It was Block B’s maknae P.O.

“ Yeah, It’s me. I can see that you’re doing well. “ She glances to the white packing that P.O is holding in his hand.

“ I-I can explain. “ P.O shuttered.

“ No need. If you excuses me, I would like to go back home. “ Ahri was about to walk away from P.O but someone holds her hand making Ahri stops walking and glance behind.

“ Let go of my Taeil. I had enough craps coming out from all of your mouth. “ Ahri looks coldly towards Taeil who looks guilty.

“ I know it’s my fault but please- “ Taeil’s words got cut by Ahri.

“ Don’t you know shame? Stop saying empty words to me. It’s not going to work anymore Taeil not after that accident. “ Ahri punches Taeil’s face making his grip on Ahri’s hand loosen. Everyone who are dancing or chatting had stopped their activities and stare at Taeil who is lying on the floor with his lips all bruised.

“ My dear sister! What brings you here to BBC? “ Zico jumps off from the stage and walks towards Ahri. Ahri cursed even more now that the whole Block B members know that she is here in their club.

“ Put a sock in it Zico. We are no longer brother-sister after what you did to me. “ Ahri’s fist starts to tremble with anger.

“ Fine then if you don’t want me to address you as my sister. How about I address you as the leader of Block B? “ Zico grins widely because he knows that all his words are triggering Ahri’s anger.

“ I do not know who is Song Jihae. “ Ahri glares at Zico with her deathful gaze as if she is going to rip Zico into bits. Zico laughs loudly making Ahri irritates. Zico threw a punch towards Ahri which Ahri noticed it before his punch got near her. She dodges the punch and sent a kick towards Zico’s stomach. Zico faintly smiles as he holds his stomach.

“ Whether you are Song Jihae or Song Ahri only my little sister could do such a deathly blow. Stop denying the fact that you are a part of us, Jihae-ah. “ Zico’s balance is unstable making him to stumble around. Ahri was at her limit now, she curls her hand into a fist and throws it to Zico. Zico closes his eyes, waiting for the impact of the punch to hit him in the face but he couldn’t feel anything after a few minutes. He opens his eyes and saw someone unfamiliar.

“ Didn’t I tell you that I can take care of my business? What a busybody you are. “ Ahri speaks to Chanyong who appear in the scene. Chanyong is holding Ahri’s wrist to prevent her from punching Zico’s face.

“ Let me tell you something punk. She belongs to me now. If you ever dare lay a single finger on her, you will get it from me. “ Chanyong threatens Block B before leaving with Ahri.

They left the scene with a heavy feeling. Chanyong knew that if he did that, he will be Block B’s new target and Ahri knows that Zico isn’t playing around this time. He is serious about bring her back to Block B. Ahri feels more burdened by the fact that Zico might threaten her by harming her new family. Ahri is slowly going insane by her endless worries.

“ Are you okay? “ Chanyong asks Ahri, trying to break the silent.

“ Yeah, at least I’m not dead yet. “ Ahri sighed while walking.

“ I know this is out of the question but can you help me with something? “ Ahri asks Chanyong without glancing him. She stops walking and so did Chanyong. Ahri turns to face Chanyong.

“ Can you protect my brothers for a while? “ Ahri asks with her head hanging low.

“ Sure, in one condition. You must join 100% when the time you got back here. Deal? “ Chanyong  smiles goofily at her. She rolls her eyes and nodded.

“ Fine, I’ll join your stupid gang but I’ll leave when Zico and the others are off my back got it? “ Ahri glares at Chanyong who is stupidly nodding his head. Ahri heads back to her house to be greeted with curious stares towards her. She tries to ignore those stares and went inside her room but someone is guarding the door so she couldn’t go inside.

“ Go away Niel. I want to go inside my room. “ Ahri sighed at her childish brother.

“ Not until you tell me why did you ask us to leave that club like asap. “ Niel pouted at Ahri who just looks blankly at him.

“ Fine! Fine! The owners of the club are drug dealers and they pour some drugs into the beverages if you want your in the jail, you could go back and enjoy living in jail. Now, could you go away? “ Ahri rubs her forehead to ease her headache. Niel followed her orders and back away from the door. Ahri walks inside her room and quickly took out her luggage. She packs some money and clothes. As soon as she grabs her passport, she peeked at the door to see if anyone is still outside. Once she has make sure that the coast is clear, she heads outside. She took out her phone and dialed someone.

“ Get me a ticket to Japan. I will meet you at the airport in 15 minutes. “ Ahri ordered the person who is on the other line.

“ Got it. “ Ahri hang up the phone and called a taxi to drive her to the airport. The taxi took about five minutes to get there. When she was about to went inside someone yelled her name. She turns her head to the owner’s voice and sees that it was Byunghun. She cursed and told the taxi driver to floor it but Byunghun beat a minute to it. He had already entered inside the taxi before the driver could floor it. Ahri sighed and ask the driver to stop. The driver stop the vehicle as Ahri asked him to.

“ Go back home Byunghun. I have enough problems already, don’t cause me another one. “ Ahri sighed.

“ Where are you going? Why didn’t you told us? “ Byunghun asked her.

“ I’m going to take care of some business. I will be back tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow. It has nothing to do with you so go back Byunghun. “ Ahri glares at him.

“ I’m not stepping out of this taxi until you let me go with you. “ Byunghun glares back at Ahri. Ahri tried to kick him out of the taxi but Byunghun is like glue, sticking to the seat. She is panting heavily because no matter what she did or said Byunghun is too stubborn to listen or budge. At the end, Ahri gives up and let Byunghun join her. They head back to her house to get Byunghun’s clothes and passport while Ahri contacts her friend to get another ticket for Byunghun. Before Byunghun left with Ahri, he leaves a note saying that they are out for a couple of days.

Byunghun entered the taxi and they left the house and went to the airport. During the whole journey, Ahri was blasted with Byunghun’s question until she is totally annoyed by him. She told him to shut up for a couple of times but Byunghun pretend that he didn’t hear it and keeps asking Ahri questions. When they reached the airport, someone wearing a black coat approaches them and gives them their ticket.

“ It’s been a while that we didn’t met. How have you been? “ The guy asks Ahri.

“ I only have one word to describe it Myungsoo and it’s horrible. “ Ahri sighed at the thought of Block B.

“ Why? I thought your life is pretty calm now that you’ve got them out of your back. “ Myungsoo asks Ahri. Byunghun who doesn’t understand their conversation decides to stay quiet and listen to them.

“ Their back for me. That’s why I’m going to Japan to take care of them. “ Ahri glanced at Byunghun before moving her gaze towards Myungsoo again.

“ So who’s the guy? Your boyfriend?? “ Myungsoo teases Ahri.

“ Him? He’s my brother. My mom adopted him and some other boys to be my brothers, hoping I’ll be nice. “ Myungsoo burst out laughter after hearing Ahri.

“ Man, you got a good parent there, You should be nice towards them you know after what they did and all. “ Myungsoo smiles towards Ahri. Ahri chuckled and asks Byunghun to buy some foods and beverages during their journey. Byunghun nods obediently and went to buy some foods and beverages.

“ Does he knows about your past? “ Myungsoo’s expression changed from a happy one into a serious one.

“ No, I didn’t tell anything about my past. The past are suppose to stay like that, they are nowhere nearing my present or my future and I will make sure of it. “ Ahri looks down at the ground remembering what has happened to her in the past.

“ They need to know about it, Ahri. At least they need to know who killed them in the future. They are your new family and you should try trusting someone once again. “ Myungsoo puts his hand at Ahri’s shoulder to make face him.

“ They won’t get killed. I will protect them until my last breath. They don’t need to know what happened to me in the past, like I said it’s in the past there’s no need to talk about it if it has pasted. What matters is the future and I will guarantee them a future to yearn for. “ Ahri removes Myungsoo’s hand from her shoulder.

“ You know that they are capable of doing that to your new family. You know them better than I do so why are you still doing this? You know going to Japan isn’t going to help you at all. This trip is useless unless you ask help from the police. “ Myungsoo tries to give some advice to Ahri.

“ Polices? Don’t make me laugh Myungsoo-ah. You know precisely what they did to me and you still suggest me to get help from them? If you are still my friend, I suggest you should help me and stop that crap of yours. This trip might be useless but I will give it a try because they are all I have left now. No one is going to take them away from me. “ Ahri’s tears are slowly developing inside but she hold her tears from rolling out from her eyes. Myungsoo hugged her tightly when he was Ahri’s fragile side.

On the other side, there’s Byunghun who just finished buying some food and beverage from the both of them for their journey. He stops his steps when he saw Ahri is hugging with Myungsoo. He didn’t know why but he hates the view that he is currently seeing. He could turn his gaze away from the both of them but his eyes are budging. He’s suddenly feeling pain at his heart, he didn’t know why but it hurts like hell. Byunghun is shook his head and decides to wait for her inside the building.

“ If you ever need help, don’t hesitate to ask me. “ Myungsoo pats Ahri’s head.

“ Could you let me go? This is getting too cheesy for me to handle. “ Ahri fakes a cough. Myungsoo awkwardly laughs as he lets go from the hug. Ahri noticed that Byunghun isn’t back yet. She bid goodbye to Myungsoo and heads inside to find Byunghun.

“ Damn, why can’t I get move on? She’s definitely a special one. “ Myungsoo smiles to himself before leaving the airport.

When Ahri enters the building, she could spot Byunghun easily because he has the weirdest aura around him. She looks at him weirdly and sits next to him. Byunghun who is too busying thinking didn’t even notice that Ahri is next to him. Byunghun heavily sighed and buried his face into his palms. Ahri pokes Byunghun at the head making him snap out from his thoughts.

“ Stop day dreaming and let’s go. Our plane is about to leave about ten more minutes. “ With that Ahri and Byunghun heads to the their plane where the plane will take them to Ahri’s destination, that is Japan.

End of Chapter