Scar of Her Heart

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 6

Scar of her heart

“ Youngjae…. I miss you so much till the point where my heart keeps aching with pain and misery. “ Ahri hears an anonymous voice from her surroundings. Ahri tries to search for the owners’ voice but no one could be spotted.

“ Maybe we are not fated with each other or is God trying to tear us apart? “ The voice echoed once again and a vivid figure appears in front of her. Ahri shivered when she looks directly at the vivid figure. She didn’t know why but her legs starts to move on it’s own. She slowly walk towards the vivid figure.

“ Who are you? “ Ahri asks to the vivid figure.

“ If we ever meet again, I will love you with all my heart and keep you save so no one can tear us apart once again. “ Ahri moves closer to the vivid figure when the distance between them is about one meter. As Ahri’s hand was about to touch the figure, the figure disappears with the air.

“ What the… “ Ahri’s sentence was cut when the scenery around her changes. From a box of darkness turns into a graveyard. In front of Ahri, there is a girl lying on the ground weeping all alone. Ahri approaches the figure by taking small steps.

“ die… Die…… DIE!!! “ The figure turns towards Ahri’s side with a knife at the figure’s grip. Ahri falls down onto the ground pinned by the black figure.

“ DIE!!!!! “ The figure stabs Ahri which made Ahri closes her eyes and fell into her death sentence.

“ AHRI!!! AHRI!!! WAKE UP!!! “ Ahri wakes up from her dream by her brother’s calling. Ahri is breathing heavily trying to calm herself down. Everything felt so real to the point where she really thought she had almost died. Her brother’s face were all pale because Ahri kept breathing heavily when they wanted to woke her up for breakfast.

“ Are you alright? “ Byunghun asks Ahri who looks even paler than before.

“ I’m okay. Why are you all inside my room? Didn’t I tell you to stay out of my life already? “ Ahri sents her brothers a hateful glare.

“ We just wanted to wake you up…. “ Niel muttered.

“ I don’t need your help. I can wake myself up. “ Ahri speaks back to Niel rudely.

“ We thought we could have breakfast with you too. “ Ricky speaks to Ahri but he tries to avoid Ahri’s eyes not wanting to make an eye contact.

“ I don’t need your food as well. Get the hell out of here! “ Ahri shouted at them. Byunghun’s blood is boiling with anger when he sees his dongsaengs getting scold by Ahri. All they wanted to do is getting close to her but instead of a thank you she gives them a cold shoulder.

“ What is wrong with you! All of our intension is nice and you speak as if we wanted to poison you and kill you! “ Byunghun who had lost his temper yells at Ahri.

“ I never asked you to do such things. You were the one who acts stupidly. “ Ahri glares at Byunghun. The others who were watching the both of them fighting knew the fact that, this fight is going to get out of hand. They all tried to calm both sides but none of them calmed down.

“ Stupid? So being nice is stupid?! “ Byunghun tries to move closer to Ahri. Minsoo and Changjo who are holding his arms are trying to pull him away from her.

“ Nice…. Nice does not exist in this world. All of you are too naïve to think that nice actually exist in this world. Don’t try to act as if you know everything when you don’t know anything at all! “Ahri shouts at Byunghun. All of them were frozen to the ground when they saw Ahri’s tears rolls down from her eyes.

“ I don’t need anyone in my life! I hate every single human that exist in this world! I hate you all!! “ Ahri pushes her brothers out from her room and locked her room. Her brothers tries to apologies, asks her to open the door and break open the door by force but all of them failed. Ahri slides down from the door and hugs her knees.

“ I hate you… I hate you all…. “ Ahri mumbled as she weeps quietly.

Hours had past and Ahri is still inside her room. She hasn’t eaten anything this whole day. Her brothers are getting more worried about Ahri’s condition.

“ Hyung is she alright? Did she faint inside? “ Ricky asks his hyungs who had worried faces.

“ I don’t know either. “ Chunji sighed when he answered Ricky’s question.

The night had past and it is morning once again. The others didn’t get enough of rest, all of them had fallen asleep on the couch or the floor. Ahri’s door clicked open and Ahri steps out from her room, all dress up in her uniform. She saw her brothers are sleeping at the living room. She went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. She packs her breakfast while she put her brother’s breakfast on plates. She wrote a small note before heading to school. She slammed the door a bit loud so her brothers would wake up from the sound.

“ It’s morning already… “ Minsoo rubbed his eyes and yawn. He decided to head to the kitchen to drink some water. When he grabs a cup, his eyes are heading towards the small white note on the kitchen table that had some food on it. Minsoo picks it up and reads it.

Idiots. You all are a bunch of idiots. Since you are going to be late to school, I decided to cook some breakfast for you or you might fainted and the others might think I torture you guys or something.

Minsoo’s lips curves up when he reads the note that Ahri wrote for them all. Minsoo quickly wakes the others up and shove them the note for them to reads it. All of them are glee once again after they read the note. They washed up first before eating Ahri’s homemade breakfast.

Ahri reached the school in no time and she walks inside the school to be greeted by Jongkook. Jongkook waves to Ahri. Ahri was too tired to wave back at him so she decides to approach him.

“ Morning! You look like a big fat panda. “ Jongkook snickered at Ahri’s dark circles. Ahri was irritated by Jongkook’s joke, she punched Jongkook at the stomach before heading to her locker. Jongkook approaches her but Ahri ignored Jongkook.

“ Is something bugging you? “ Jongkook asks in a concerning tone.

“ No. “ Ahri replies to Jongkook and heads to her classroom with Jongkook followed her from behind.

“ You are obviously hiding something from me! Tell me! I won’t tell the others, my mouth will keep it shut. “ Jongkook walks in front of her to stop her from walking.

“ I am not hiding anything. I am just hungry now go away. “ Ahri shoves Jongkook away and walks to her classroom. She sits on her desk and starts to eat her breakfast quietly. Someone is creeping behind her trying to scare her but Ahri noticed him already from the very start.

“ If you comes anymore closer, I can’t promise you that you will be leaving the school without a black eye. “ Ahri threatens him.

“ You are no fun Ahri! Woah or should I say Pandahri “ Suga slumps on the chair that is in front of her.

“ Say I look like a panda once more time, I will really give you a black eye. “ Ahri glares at Suga. When Suga looks at Ahri’s eyes, he noticed something.

“ Did you cry yesterday? “ Suga moves his face closer to Ahri to see her dark circles.

“ You don’t need to know. “ Ahri puts away her breakfast because she doesn’t had anymore appetite. Suga frowns when he noticed that Ahri is trying to make an invisible wall to him.

“ Come on tell me! “ Suga starts to annoy Ahri with his endless questions. Ahri just sighed and took out her mp3 player. She plugs in her headphones and starts to play a random to block Suga’s voice. Suga was about to pull out the headphones but the school bell rang meaning the lesson is about to start. Suga gives up and heads back to his classroom.

--

School is finally over and Ahri is packing her stuffs. She heads back to her house. As she was walking a familiar figure appears next to her and grabs her arm.

“ Let go of my hand. “ Ahri tries to break free from his hand.

“ You are coming with me. “ He drags Ahri without Ahri’s permission. Ahri’s hand is slowly turning red from his tight grip on her hand.

“ What do you want Byunghun! “ Ahri shouts at Byunghun who is ignoring her. He didn’t care whether Ahri’s hand is hurting or not, all he did was dragging Ahri somewhere. At the end, Ahri gives up on struggling for Byunghun to let her go and let’s Byunghun drags her wherever he wants to go. Byunghun noticed that Ahri had stop struggling, his lips curves up without even his own notice. They stops walking when they reached the playground. Byunghun turns around to face Ahri with a bright smile but when he saws Ahri’s face, his smile turns into glare. Ahri is looking at Byunghun blankly.

“ Can you at least smile a bit? “ Byunghun scold Ahri. Ahri forced a smile to Byunghun, who looks satisfied with Ahri’s forced smile. Byunghun drags Ahri to the bench and both of them sits down.

“ Can I go home now? “ Ahri asks to Byunghun.

“ We just got here! You are staying with me! “ Byunghun glares at Ahri with a dirty look.

“ Just tell me what do you really want so that I can go home and eat my dinner in peace. “ Ahri looks at Byunghun who had a sneaking smile plastered on his face.

“ Great! You only have to answer three questions! “ Byunghun grins at her.

“ Fine, ask all you want. “ Ahri sighs as she leans her back to the bench.

“ Why are so cold towards everyone? There’s a reason behind this doesn’t it? “ Byunghun said it bluntly. Ahri widen her eyes when she heard Byunghun’s question, her mind went blank. She stood up and was about to leave but Byunghun grabs her wrist.

“ You promised me that you will answer my questions. “ Byunghun stated.

“ Words contains lies like how a human’s heart can evil. “ Ahri hung her head low. Byunghun stands up and back hug her. Ahri tries to break the hug but it only makes Byunghun hugs her even tighter.

“ Don’t resist it. “ Byunghun murmured to Ahri. Ahri still struggles to break free and she did it. She turns to face Byunghun.

“ Don’t you ever ask about my personal life. You and your brothers are just a bunch of guys living in my house. You can say to the others that we are siblings but don’t you ever forget that we’re related to each other only by the law. We are not related by blood. To me you and your brothers are just some strangers living on the same roof with me. “ After saying those harsh words, Ahri leaves the playground making Byunghun speechless and heartbroken.

Ahri walks to some corner of the house and squat down. Her heart is burning with a warm feeling. It was not a new feeling to Ahri. If the other people feel it they will feel glee but for Ahri she hates this kind of feeling. Warm and kind, these are the feelings that she hates. The scar that will leaves on her heart forever until she dies. She punches the wall with her bare hand. Blood was slowly dripping out from her hand.

“ I have to do something about this. “ She said as she stares at her wounded hand.

End of Chapter!

A/N: Hope you like it~ and there’s a little hint about her past xD thank you for reading, supporting, upvoted, subscribing, commenting and liking this fic!