Step Brothers

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 1

Step Brothers

“ Ahri! Are you going to keep acting like this?! “ Ahri’s mother, Miyoung shouted at Ahri who is looking blankly at her. Ahri shrugged her shoulder and went backs to eat her breakfast ignoring her mother’s nagging.

“ Ahri-ah, Why are making an invisible wall to us? We are your parents. Do talk with us even if it’s only a simple conversation. “ Ahri’s dad, Kai speaks softly to her instead of being loud like his wife. Ahri nodded her head as she continues to eat her bread. When Ahri finishes her bread, she washes the dirty dishes.  She dries the dishes with a clean towel. After doing the dishes, she grabs her bag and headed back to the kitchen.

“ I’m going to school. “ With that Ahri leaves her house and heads to her school. The school was close to her house, it only took about ten minutes of walk. She enters the school and took out her books from her locker. Someone walks closer to Ahri and pokes Ahri’s shoulder. Ahri turns back and saw a girl from another classroom.

“ M-My name is Geul Mi. Can help me? “ Geul Mi hung her head low not daring to make an eye contact with her.

“ What’s his name and his class? “ Ahri asks bluntly.

“ Y-Yoo Youngjae. He’s at Class 3-B. “ Geul Mi gives Ahri a picture of Youngjae to let her know how he looks like. Ahri nodded her head as shoves her books into her bag and heads to class 3-B. She opens the door and saw all the students staring at her. She ignores the stares and finds Youngjae. When he finds Youngjae, she approaches him making Youngjae’s classmates whistle to .

“ W-What do you want? “ Youngjae looks Ahri who is looking uninterested. Ahri looks at Youngjae from his head to his toes. Youngjae just blinked at Ahri who is checking him out about five minutes. Ahri nods her head and leaves the classroom as if nothing had happen. She went to her class and throws her bag at her table. The lessons are starting soon but she didn’t care. She even slept during the whole lesson. The school bell rang twice meaning it is recess time. Before she could even get up, Geul Mi is already in front of her with a grin on her face.

“ He likes cute girls, studying, and you. Go confess. “ Ahri chased her away and went to the cafeteria to grab some lunch. She buys some bread and chocolate milk, she headed back to her classroom to eat her food in peace. Before eating, she took out her phone to check if her parents called her before. She saw two new messages on the notification board. She opens the messages and it’s from her mom and dad.

Come home early~ I’ve got a big surprise for you Ahri-ah~ kekeke

From : Miyoung omma

She gazed at the message from a while and opens the message from her dad.

I did not agree on your mom’s decision! Just remember that in your mind!

From : Kai appa

Ahri deletes the messages before eating. When she finished eating, someone had approach them. It was actually Youngjae and Geul Mi. Geul Mi thanked her for helping her with her concerns without even replying, she plugs in her headphones and listen to some hiphop music ignoring Geul Mi and Youngjae. Geul Mi pouts in disappointment while Youngjae comforts her. The school bell rang meaning lessons are starting. Geul Mi and Youngjae both heads back to their own classroom. The teacher enters the classroom. He saw that Ahri is being her usual self. He ignores the fact that Ahri isn’t paying attention and starts the lesson.

It was already 4PM now meaning school is over. Ahri puts her books back inside her locker before heading back. When she reaches home, some talking could be heard from outside. It was definitely an anonymous person. She opens the door and heads to the living room to check if she was hearing things or not. There are six guys about Ahri’s age playing around at the living room. Both of them just looks at each other and blinks their eyes.

“ H-hello… “ The guy with purple hair greets her.

“ What are you? “ Ahri asks to the six of them.

“ We’re humans idiot. “ The guy with the pink hair rudely speaks to Ahri. The other guys hit him on the head and ask him to shut up.

“ I assume you are more stupid than me for answering like that. Of course, I know the fact that you all are humans that are disgracing the society. You all are a bunch of idiotic burglars that caught red handed. “ Ahri throws her bag to the tall blonde guy. He catches the bag and stares at her in disbelieve.

“ If you all are going to be my brothers, you better be useful. “ Ahri grabs the remote control and opens her favorite show that is showing now. All of the guys look at her with a shock expression. They didn’t tell her the fact that they are adopted by her mother and their mother didn’t even tell Ahri that yet. How did she found out?

“ Ya! Do you have some kind of super powers? “ The brown hair guy sits next to her. Ahri didn’t answer him instead she just glued her eyes at the tv screen. After an hour, the show finally had finished. Ahri walks inside her room ignoring the fact that there are six guys inside the same house with her. She takes a long relaxing shower and changes her clothes. She washes her uniform after taking a shower. When she finished the laundry, she was about to went inside her room but a hand was blocking the way.

“ What do you want now? “ Ahri glares at the red haired boy.

“ You know! Shouldn’t we get to know each other better if we are going to live together? “ The other blonde guy speaks.

“ One minutes. Shoot. “ Ahri leans her body to the wall and looks at them.

“ My name is Minsoo. Nice to meet you! “ Minsoo smiles at Ahri but Ahri blinks her eyes twice and moves her gaze to someone else.

“ My name is Chanhee! “ Chunji grins at her but same like Minsoo. She didn’t even cared to give a reaction.

“ I’m the maknae between them all! I’m Changjo! “ Changjo introduces himself.

“ I’m Ricky the cutest one of them all~ “ Ricky grins at Ahri but at the end, he got hits at the head by Minsoo for speaking nonsense.

“My name is Daniel but call me Niel for short. “ Niel bows at her.

“ I’m- “ The red haired guy was about to speak but his sentence got cut by Ahri.

“ Your one minute is over. “ Ahri said that and pushes the red haired guy’s hand away. She walks inside and closed the door shut.

“ That was unexpected. “ Niel blink his eyes at Ahri’s personality.

“ That girl is just a brat. “ The red haired guy rolls his eyes.

“ You’re like this because she didn’t let you introduce you Byunghun hyung. “ Ricky teases Byunghun. Byunghun hits Ricky at the head making him groan in pain.

“ I’m going to make her pay for doing this to me. “ Byunghun thought of a plan to make Ahri beg on his knees. Byunghun is laughing loudly like a mad science making the others look at him like he has lose his mind. They decided to leave him alone and went to sleep.

 

A/N: A short updateeeee~~~ Hope you like it <3