Nostalgic

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 3

 

Ahri is walking around the school trying to remember all the locations. She found a room that a sign that says ‘Do Not Enter’. Ahri shrugs her shoulder and walks away from the room. She went to the cafeteria to grab some lunch before heading back to her classroom. She brought kimichi fried rice and eats it quietly by herself until she was interrupted by a girl.

“ You’re the new student? “ The girl speaks with an unmannered tone. Ahri just eats her lunch, ignoring the girl.

“ Are you ignoring me? Do you even know who I am? “ The girl scoffed at Ahri. Like her previous reaction, she just eats her food without even caring her existence. The girl grow irritate and pours water at Ahri’s head making her soaked wet.

“ Are you still going to ignore me? “ The girl smirks at Ahri. Ahri finally finished her lunch, she thanked the ahjumma for the food before leaving the cafeteria. The girl who got ignored by Ahri is definitely pissed off right now. She grabs Ahri’s hair and pulls it. Ahri didn’t shout or scream in pain instead she turns back to face with her. Ahri grabs her hand and squeeze it tightly making the girl yell in pain.

“ Don’t look for trouble if you aren’t in one. “ Ahri slams that girl’s body to the wall making her face hits the wall. The girl starts to cry in pain. Ahri just rolls her eyes at her. She was about to leave but a hand stops her from doing that.

“ Now you’re bullying the students here? Apologies to her right now! “ Byunghun appeared out of nowhere, starts to shout at Ahri. Ahri glared at Byunghun before she harshly removes her hand from Byunghun’s grip.

“ Don’t judge before you the real truth. “ Ahri stands up for herself.

“ I saw you slamming her to the wall with my own eyes. Apologies for your own fault and stop being such a brat! “ Byunghun yells at Ahri. Ahri is irritated to see Byunghun’s face, she decides to head to her classroom leaving the two behind. When she reached her classroom, she saw seven unfamiliar figures but she ignores their presence. The guys widen their eyes and gathered around in a circle. A guy with sunglasses approached her.

“ H-Hey. I’m Rap Mon or you could call me Namjoon. What’s your name? “ Namjoon tries to look at Ahri in the eye but instead Ahri moves her head away from Namjoon. Namjoon is starting to feel awkward because no one had ever reacted that way when he tries to be friends with someone. Laughter could be heard by the six guys who are teasing his friend.

“ You are so cool! Come on, tell me your name! “ A guy with a cute smiles sits next to Ahri. Ahri opens her book and starts reading it trying to ignore them. The guy pouts and pokes on her shoulder trying make her face him. He keeps on poking Ahri nonstop making Ahri grow more and more irritate.

“ What do you want!!! “ Ahri shouted at him making the others widen their eyes. They were all shocked, no one ever dares to shout at them but she shouted at them for the first time. Their eyes sparkles and circle Ahri around.

“ YOU.HAVE.TO.BE.MY.FRIEND. “ The guy who is wearing a cap smiles at Ahri.

“ I don’t make friends. “ Ahri said making the others grins even more widely.

“ I’m Hoseok! “

“ Ohhhhh!!! Me! ME! I’m Yoongi! “

“ I’m Namjoon like I’ve said before. “

“ I’m the charismatic Jimin here! “

“ I’m the handsome Jin! “

“ The golden maknae, Jongkook~ “

“ Lastly I’m Taehyung. “

“ It’s your turn now! “ Hoseok grins at her. Ahri looks at them in disbelieve and face palm herself. She had never encountered with these kinds of humans. Who do stuffs without thinking firmly. They all waited for Ahri to introduce herself but she just stayed quite like before. Hoseok smirks and pokes at her again.

“ Comee on~~ tell me~~~ “ Hoseok whines to Ahri. Ahri sighed heavily making Hoseok stops poking her.

“ I’m Song Ahri. What do you want me to do? Read your mind? Find you a girlfriend? Or help you win over your crush? “ Ahri said with an boring tone.

“ Why would we do want you to do those stuffs? “ Taehyung raises one of his eyebrows at her.

“ Everyone who wants to be my friends always are wants me to do something for them. I expect the same from you all so tell me so you all can get out of my life. “ Ahri rolls her eyes.

“ Pabo! We’re different from them! Don’t treat us the same like them! “ Jin hits her head lightly.

“ I don’t see the difference them and all of you. All humans are greedy, they uses each other to gain a more likeable position. “ Ahri explains to all of them but all them showed her a bored or an uninterested expression.

“ Stop babbling about some stupid stuffs! Your our friend not our slave so stop treating yourself as one or we will think of you as one. “ Jimin laughs at Ahri. Ahri is still unsure about being their friends or not but somehow they give off a vibe that Ahri could actually trust them.

“ Fine but if you start to treat me as one, our friendship is over. “ Ahri half joke-half meant it. The guys nod their heads with a big grin on their faces. The door suddenly flew open making all of them looks at the door, it was actually Niel. Niel approaches Ahri and grabs her face. Ahri widen her eyes at his brothers’ sudden actions.

“ Hey Hey! Hands off her! “ Jongkook pulls Niel away from Ahri.

“ Who are you and why are you with Ahri? “ Niel glares at them all.

“ You’re the new guy huh? Looks a bit too cocky isn’t it? “ Yoongi crackled his knuckles.

“ Stop acting like a child and make up already. “ Ahri said with an annoyed tone. Jongkook pouts and looks away.

“ If you wants to keep being my friend, I think you should apologies to my brother right now. “ with that all of them apologies to Niel and Niel apologies back too.

“ What are you doing here? “ Ahri asks Niel.

“ I heard from Changjo that he saw Byunghun shouted and slapped you so I want to make sure that you’re okay. “ Ahri nods her head but on the other hand, Bangtan are burning with anger.

“ Who is that Byunghun guy? I’ll kill him. “  Jimin glares at Niel. Ahri sighed and patted Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin turns his back to face Ahri. Ahri gestures Jimin to lower his head and Jimin followed Ahri’s order. He lowers his head to the point where Ahri could touch it without any problem. Ahri smacks Jimin at the head making Jimin groans in pain.

“ Stop making trouble. “ Ahri hissed at Jimin.

“ But he slapped you! “ Taehyung shouted.

“ Yeah, just give us an order and we will kill him with the most cruel way that existed. “ Namjoon nodded his head.

“ Guys, I’m not killing him even if I hates him. “ The school bell rang meaning the lessons are starting again. Ahri took a seat at her desk and as for Bangtan they skipped the lesson. Ahri’s brothers walks inside the classroom but the mood is very heavy. It’s because they all wanted to kill Byunghun for slapping her own sister. No matter what things she had done, she is their sister and slapping her is not a way to fix the problem. The lessons went past by slowly and school is finally over. Ahri didn’t wait for her brothers to walk back home together. When she reached the gate, she saw the Bangtan boys approach her.

“ What are you all doing here? I thought you’re going back home already? “ Ahri asks them.

“ Will you give the honors for us to take you on a date~ If you want to, come with me my princess. “ Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows and reaches his hand out for Ahri to hold it. Ahri nods her head and walks next to Jongkook ignoring Hoseok. Hoseok pouts and whines to Namjoon. They all are heading to the parking lot to get their vehicles. When they reached the parking lot, she widen her eyes at the seven Kawasaki Ninja 300’s with various colours.

( how it looks like : http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/p7/2013-best-bikes-01-1012-lgn.jpg )

“ So who are you going with? “ Jin asks her with a smile.

“ Anyone is fine. “ Ahri shrugs her shoulder then suddenly Yoongi pulls her to his side.

“ She is with me! “ Yoongi quickly hop on the bike and so does Ahri. Yoongi starts the engine and droves away without giving them any chance to argue or complain about the decision.

“ Yoongi, where are we going? “ Ahri asks him when they are at the traffic light.

“ Our house! You’ll love it there! “ The traffic light turns from red to green. Yoongi drives to their house with a grin on his face. He felt so excited to bring Ahri to their house because she is the first one that will ever visit their house. Soon they all had arrives Bangtan’s house. Namjoon opens the door and the others followed him. It was a simple house but she felt something weird inside her heart. It’s like a nostalgic feeling as if she knows this place. It felt so familiar yet so unfamiliar. She walks around the house and the feeling grows stronger.

“ What’s wrong Ahri? “ Jongkook asks Ahri who is acting weirdly.

“ I have this nostalgic feeling all over my body. I don’t know why either. “ Ahri hung her head low.

“ Oh! Maybe she knows the past owner of this house! “ Jimin grins.

“ Right… Why didn’t I think of that! “ Jin nods his head in agreement.

“ The past owner? “ Ahri tilt her head.

“ It belongs to a boy name Bang Youngjae but I heard he died because of a terrorist. His girlfriend, Shin ~~~~ always visit this place because it brings back the memories of the both of them. One day she almost got killed by another terrorist but luckily the operation were successful. When Bang Youngjae’s brothers went to visit her in her room, she was nowhere to be found. They all had a long thought and decided to go to Youngjae’s funeral and there she was lying next to Youngjae’s grave with a knife stabbed at her heart. “ Jin tells the story of the previous owner of their current house. Ahri didn’t know but her tears makes it’s way out of her eyes after hearing the story.

“ Why am I crying? “ Ahri wipes her tears away from her eyes but her tears just won’t stop flowing out of her eyes. Her heart feels pain too. She didn’t feel pain physically but the pain that she felt emotionality is too painful for her to take.

What is this kind of feeling? Bang Youngjae…. Shin ~~~~~…. Why do I felt like I known the both of you in my whole life…

A/N: Double updateee enjoyyyyy~