Confusion

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 8

Confusion

The next day is here once again. Ahri opens her eyes and sighed as she starts her new day. She went to clean herself before getting ready for school. As she finishes her activities, she walks outside of her room and saw Byunghun in front of her. Ahri was panicking inside but she put a calm and nonchalant face on the outside. Byunghun grabs her hand and drags her to his room.

“ Explain everything to me from the start. “ Byunghun firmly stated to Ahri.

“ What explanation? There’s nothing to explain to you. “ Ahri sits down on Changjo’s bed.

“ Who was that guy you meet at school? Why is he calling you his little sister? “ Byunghun asks her a question that make her eyes widen.

“ You were spying on me? “ Ahri glares at Byunghun.

“ No! When I was about to leave the school, I saw you and that guy talking- “ Byunghun was about to continue but Ahri cuts him off.

“ And you decided to eaves drop on our conversation? Am I right Lee Byunghun? “ Ahri speaks coldly to Byunghun. Ahri gets up and walks closer to Byunghun. She bumps Byunghun’s shoulder harldy and said, “ Stop minding other people’s business before you ends up digging your own grave. “ Ahri grabs her bag and heads outside without eating breakfast.

Ahri is walking to her school with her stomach rumbling in hunger. Ahri curses and decides to head to a convenient store and buys some bread & milk for her breakfast. She opens the door and saw someone familiar. She was about to walk away but that person had already walked next to her.

“ Ahri! What are you doing here? “ Jin who walks next to her with a smile plastered on his face.

“ Nothing just buying some breakfast. Why are you wearing those clothes? Aren’t you supposed to be in school? “ Ahri stares at Jin’s uniform.

 “ Ah.. this? I needed some extra cash so I work here. “ Ahri nods at Jin’s explanation.

“ Aren’t you going to school? It’s pretty late now. “ Ahri stares at the wall clock that shows five more minutes, school is going to start. Jin laughed at Ahri’s statement.

“ Have you ever seen us in classroom? “ Jin asks Ahri.

“ You’re in another classroom. How should I know about that? “ Ahri glare at him.

“ No, we’re in the same class. It’s just me and the boys always skip school that’s why you didn’t know. “ Jin snickered at Ahri. Ahri pouts and walks away from Jin and heads to the milk section followed by Jin from behind.

“ You should go to school with the others. “ Ahri said without leaving her gaze from the milks.

“ It’s not that important why should we go? “ Jin shrugs his shoulder.

“ If you keep skipping school, you will end up like me in the future. “ Ahri grabs the banana milk and heads to the bread section to buy some bread.

“ What do you mean by that? “ Jin stands next to Ahri looking at her, hoping for her to answer his answer.

“ Nothing. Promise me that starting tomorrow you and the boys will go to school on time. “ Ahri held her pinky out. Jin was about to leave but Ahri held him down so he can escape. At the end, Jin sighed and intertwined their pinkies as a promise symbol. Ahri grabs the cheese bread and paid at the cashier.

“ I’ll be going to school. I’ll see you tomorrow at school. “ Ahri smiled and leaves with her bread and milk while Jin is froze onto the floor. Jin’s face had turn all red and his heartbeat keeps beating crazily. Jin never knew how beautiful Ahri’s smile is, he smiled to himself and heads back to his work station.

Ahri eats her bread while walking to school not caring the fact that she is already late. She finishes her bread when she reached her school. She throws away the rubbish and walks inside the school. She thought the school might be empty but she was wrong, Chanyong is there with his friends 100%. Ahri was about to leave when Chanyong suddenly shouts “ Song Jihae! “ Ahri instantly froze onto the floor.

“ Bingo~ “ Chanyong snickered.

“ What do you want 100% or should I say the amateur rank? “ Ahri starts to grins.

“ Why you little- “ Chanyong was about to pick a fight again but s hold him.

“ Want a fight? Bring it on. You got lucky last time because Byunghun is there to save you now that little twerp is gone. I can finish you off. “ Ahri cracks her knuckles and glares at them.

“ You’re just a little girl. I can beat you up anytime I want. I hope you are ready to face your sins to the God because you are going to die now. “ Chanyong walks closer to Ahri.

“ You just took my words out of my mouth. “ Ahri puts her strength to her knees and spin kicked Chanyong but Chanyong blocked her attack with his hand.

“ Stop with the fight!! “ Minwoo shouted at the both of them. Chanyong hissed and walks to his friends. Ahri glares at Minwoo for ruining her fun with Chanyong.

“ Seo Minwoo. The leader of 100% why don’t you use some of your time to train your members instead of flirting with girls and making Byunghun into a rebel like you guys? “  Ahri was about to send a punch to Minwoo’s face but someone held her hand. She looks at the owner of the hand that is grabbing her hand tightly, it was 100% strongest member and the maknae as well, Lee Sanghoon.

“ Can we talk nicely without any violence? “ Sanghoon asks Ahri nicely as he lets go of Ahri’s hand.

“ Fine, What do you punks want? “ Ahri sighed as she leans on the wall.

“ I want you to join our gang! “ Hyukjin said cheerfully.

“ Sorry, I’m not interested. “ Ahri shook her head.

“ Why? I thought you are –“ Changbum word’s got cut by Ahri.

“ That was in the past, I don’t want to go back to that world ever again. “

“ If you don’t join us, we will tell Byunghun about your past. “ Chanyong blackmailed Ahri.

“ Are you blackmailing me punk? “ Ahri’s blood is starting to boil with anger by hearing Chanyong’s words. Chanyong walks closer to Ahri and said “ What if I am? “ Ahri had lose it, she elbowed Chanyong’s face and send a kick to his stomach making him fall onto the ground. Before she could harm Chanyong, the others have already grab Ahri’s hand to prevent her from killing Chanyong. Footsteps could be heard as well as claps. Everyone looks at the door and widens their eyes except for Ahri who hissed.

“ My sister haven’t changed I see. Good to know you’re still the old self. “ Ahri’s brother smiled in delight.

“ Shut it Zico if you don’t want a black eye going out of this school. “ Ahri kicks the people who are holding her. She straightens her clothes and glare at him.

“ Why are you here? “ She spat at the floor.

“ I am a new student here. Like I said, I am here to bring you back so why don’t you go back with us and spare us the trouble. I know you still likes U-Kwon too isn’t it a win-win situation? You got your tittle, brother and lover back while I got my little sister back. “ Zico was about to slung his arm around Ahri’s shoulder but Ahri slap his arm away.

“ Aren’t you sick of saying lies all the time? I know the real reason why you are back. I was your sister for nothing Woo Jiho. “ Ahri glares at Zico with a hateful gaze. Zico walks closer to Ahri and leans to her ear.

“ Do what I says or your new family will get it from me. “ Zico moves away from Ahri and walks away from the scene. Ahri’s hands slowly curl into a fist and slam her fist to the wall.

“ damn it… damn it… DAMN IT!!! “ Ahri shouts out her frustration.

“ We can help you if you join us! I promise you. “ Rockhyun pats on Ahri’s shoulder. Ahri shrugs away Rockhyun’s hand and turns to them.

“ Since Zico saw you guys hanging with you, you should be careful. That’s all I can do for you, I will never go back to my old life…. Never again. “ Ahri watches as her fist trembles in fear.

“ We are not that weak but thanks for the advice. “  Jonghwan thanked her. All the 100% members were hesitating whether to give Ahri some alone time or comfort her, Chanyong signed the other members to go away. With that the others leave without Chanyong who decided to stay.

“ Why are you still here? You want to mock me more? Go ahead. “ Ahri sighed.

“ If you says so then I won’t hold back. If I were you, I should just go back to Block B. You know better than me that what those guys are capable of doing. You shouldn’t have join them in the first place. “ Chanyong states.

“ If I can go back time, I wouldn’t be so depress here genius. The fact they know where I live is bad enough and now they are going to the same school with me. This is just torture. Why is God so unfair to me? “ Ahri sighed before heading to her class with a nonchalant face as usual as if nothing had happen to her. When she reached the classroom, they are only her brothers were chatting about something but they stopped talking as soon as she opens the door. She slumps down on her chair and closes her eyes.

Should I flee into another country again? /sigh/ this is frustrating. There is no way I am going back to Japan or America maybe I should go to Australia instead?

As Ahri is in a deep thought someone tapped her shoulder making her face her. She opens her eyes and saw Minsoo.

“ What do you want? “ Ahri said in a rude tone.

“ Tonight we are going to hang together. Do you want to join? “ Minsoo asks her. Ahri gives it a thought and decides to join them. What could happen right? Besides she need some time to relax and have some fun. She thought it was going to be fun but that’s not what God have installed for her in this evening.

End of Chapter

A/N : New chappie! I know you guys want to know about Ahri’s past but it’s kind of too early to reviles it ;-; Anyway thank you for reading this chappie!