Changes

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 13

Changes

Atsuko gave up on searching for Ahri. If she really wants to get away from Atsuko, there’s no use on searching for a person who is purposely avoiding you. Atsuko got up from her bed and went to cook breakfast for the boys. The boys noticed that Ahri isn’t at home and Atsuko is acting a bit weird.

“ Atsuko, Where’s Ahri? “ Ricky is the first one who dared open his mouth during this awkward situation.

“ She’s gone. “ Atsuko mumbled but it’s loud enough for the others to hear.

“ What do you mean by she’s gone? “ Changjo starts to panic.

“ She left us. She left a note saying that we shouldn’t waste our time to look for her and ask me to take care of you guys. I’m heading to school first. “ Atsuko grabs her bag and left the house. On the way to school, her mind is full of thoughts like where is Ahri, what is she doing right now, is she okay by herself, etc.

“ Jihae, if you don’t keep it up we might end up being late on the first day of school. “ A familiar voice could be heard. Atsuko leans her body to the wall to prevent her from being seen by anyone. She peeked and sees that it’s P.O with a girl but the girl is awfully familiar to her. Once she got a clear view, her eyes widens in shock. P.O is with Ahri together. They are chatting and laughing happily together.

“ I don’t think the teachers mind us being late P.O “ Ahri grins towards P.O. Atsuko couldn’t take the view that is currently happening in front of her, she walks up to the both of them with her anger. She pushed Ahri to the wall, ignoring P.O’s presence.

“ What the hell is wrong with you! You disappear without a word like that and now you appear again but with Block B? They caused you all the misery that you felt before do you even know shame? “ Atsuko shouts at Ahri making her cringe. P.O pushes Atsuko away and tries to calm Ahri down.

“ Atsuko why are shouting at me? Did I do something wrong? “ Ahri tries to grab Atsuko’s wrist but Atsuko pushed Ahri away.

“ I am disappointed in you Song Ahri. Don’t ever appear again in front of me. “ Atsuko walks away from Ahri and P.O with a heavy heart.

“ Did I do something wrong P.O? Atsuko seems really mad. “ Ahri asks P.O with a sad smile.

“ No, you didn’t do anything wrong. She’s the one who is wrong, let’s go to school Jihae-ah. “ With a heavy heart, Ahri and P.O went to school.

Atsuko walk with her mind and heart in rage, she didn’t even noticed that someone has been following her for quite a time now. Atsuko found a bench nearby, she decides to sit down and calm herself. A shadow approached her when she sat down. Atsuko follows the shadow’s direction and saw Kyung in front of her. That drove Atsuko even madder, she approaches to him and grabs his collar shirt.

“ What the hell did you do to Jihae? “ Atsuko mark her words clearly for Kyung to hear it. Kyung didn’t smile nor smirk, he’s just standing there with his nonchalant expression facing Atsuko.

“ Tell me you bastard! “ Atsuko punches Kyung’s face causing his cheek to swollen up.

“ I- I mean we didn’t do anything. She told us that she is tired of all of this and she gave in. She said she’s going back to Block B’s side but we had to promise her that we have to avoid her current parent and brothers in exchange. She didn’t tell you about it? “ Kyung’s questioning back to Atsuko.

“ If she told me about it, would I still be here beating the crap out of you to make you spit it all out?!! Give her back to me! “ Atsuko gives Kyung another punch but this time someone stopped her by grabbing her fist.

“ Stop it already. “ B.bomb appeared to stop Atsuko from planting another punch to Kyung’s face.

“ You think I’ll believe that crappy story of yours? I know you did something to her. I swear to God that I will bring her back. You better watch your backs before I stab them when you aren’t looking. “ Atsuko was about to leave but Taeil appears in front of her causing her to stop her movements.

“ We aren’t lying Atsuko. Come back to our side. We need you to complete our family. “ Taeil smiles to Atsuko. Atsuko laughs bitterly when she heard Taeil’s words.

“ Did I heard it wrong? Family? Family?! Don’t make me laugh. Who is the one who caused Jihae to flee from Japan to Korea? Who is the one who caused her some many pains? Who is the person who made Jihae turn into a whole new person? Who is the one accused her for something she did not do?! You still have the face to say the word family in front of me?! Do you even know shame? “ Atsuko is now far more than angry.

“ That is why we are making up everything for her now. We- “ Kyung tries to convince Atsuko but he’s words got cut by Atsuko.

“ Making up for her? If that’s it then leave her alone like she was before. Don’t go and find her. Don’t cause her problems that weren’t in the first place. Leave her alone in Korea and go back to Japan where you guys should have stayed at the first time! “ Atsuko shouted some senses to their minds.

“ We can’t leave her alone like that Atsuko. “ B.bomb answered her.

“ Are you guys trying to make me laugh? Because all of your words right now is so hilarious that I might puke because of it as well. “ Atsuko looks at the three of them in disappointment.

“ That’s enough Atsuko. What Kyung said were right, I gave in. “ Ahri who has been watching the whole situation can’t take it anymore. She comes out from her hiding place along with P.O together. Atsuko’s whole body is now shaking from anger.

“ Do you even hear yourself right now? Is this the Jihae I knew? “ Atsuko clenches her teeth to prevent her from punching Ahri straight at the face.

“ They treat me nicely now Atsuko. They aren’t like before anymore. You should come with me too. “ Ahri reaches her hand out for Atsuko to hold but Atsuko slaps her hand away and slapped Ahri’s face. Ahri’s bloods are rushing to her cheeks causing her cheeks to redden by Atsuko’s slap.

“ Are you kidding me right now Song Jihae? They are the ones who made you got thrown into jail for five years! Five freaking years! They killed that little girl and throw all the responsibility to your shoulders. They acted as if they never knew you and they even pointed out that you are the one who killed that little girl on purpose! Because of their betrayal you even got mental disorder. Is this how you are going to be?! Are you going to let them keep stepping you down?! Answer me Song Jihae! Answer me! “ Atsuko burst out all of the anger that she had been keeping from her heart. Atsuko is breathing heavily trying to calm her down. Ahri didn’t answer anything yet her gaze is saying something else. Her eyes are full of sadness and helplessness as if she can’t do anything anymore. Atsuko pushed Ahri down to the floor making Ahri’s knee got scraped by a brick that is lying down on the floor. Ahri’s skin got cut open and blood flows out from the scraped knee.

“ Find me when you have cleared your mind. For the mean time, I will take care of your brothers but I wish that you do not interfere with their life anymore since you are the one who abandoned them in the first place. “ Atsuko leaves with her broken heart. She never knew that it will all turn out into like this.

“ Where did my Ahri went? If you are going to surrender yourself to those bastards then why did you even go to Japan to find a way to kill them? What happened to you? “ Atsuko murmur to herself. She went to school to find the boys since she did promise Ahri that she will take care of them. She went to her classroom to find the boys in gloomy mood.

“ Atsuko! Did you found Ahri yet? “ Changjo is the first one who noticed that Atsuko has entered the classroom. Atsuko’s heart weakens when she heard about Changjo’s question. She had always known that he and Byunghun sort of had a crush on Ahri. The boys gathered around Atsuko, hoping that she had found Ahri.

“ She’s dead. “ Atsuko looks down to avoid their gazes. She knew this would hurt their heart more than anything but she can’t tell them about Ahri’s past. They might discriminate her if they knew her past. She had no choice but to lie to them.

“ You’re joking right Atsuko? Tell me that you’re joking because it’s not funny. “ Byunghun looked at Atsuko with his eyes full of tears.

“ She’s really dead. Her body got burned into ashes. She isn’t alive anymore. “ Atsuko clench her teeth tightly when she saw the boys are crying over her fake death.

The next day, they make a funeral for Ahri. The boys and Atsuko didn’t spoke a word for the whole day and they didn’t tell anyone about Ahri’s death. They cried together for the whole day except for Atsuko. Atsuko doesn’t look lively anymore, her face is pale as a white paper. She hasn’t eaten anything ever since she met Ahri. She wanted to cry but her tears aren’t coming out. She wants her heart to stop beating because it hurts so much.

Days, weeks, months, and years have passed. Today is now 08 January 2014 that means it has been two years and a few days that have past ever since that day. Her brothers have accepted the fact that she is gone and she will never be back anymore. Changjo and Byunghun cried a lot during the past years but now they have move on. They are happier than before now. All of them got part time job while studying for their last year of high school. What Atsuko’s questioning is where did Ahri had gone. She disappeared ever since that day, the day where they met for the last time.

“ Atsuko! Did you told something weird about me to Joo? She is avoiding me all day at work! “ Byunghun glares at Atsuko who is laughing loudly.

“ I can’t believe she took my words seriously! “ Atsuko laughs even louder.

“ YA! Atsuko Maeda, tell me what did you said to her! “ Byunghun is sending a killer vibe to Atsuko.

“ I told her that if she dare to hurt you, she will get a piece of me. That’s all and looks like I did the right thing huh? Now, come on thank me for making you realizing that she is a player. “ Atsuko starts to get cocky. Byunghun widen his eyes and shifted his eyes away from Atsuko’s teasing gaze towards Byunghun. Byunghun walks away without even looking back to Atsuko who is grinning from ear to ear.

Atsuko was getting a bit bored after Byunghun left her alone. She can’t hang out with the others because they are all busy working or doing assignments. She decides to watch some show on tv. She switched a few channels but after a while she immediately stops pressing the next button on the remote control.

“ XXX Bank has been robbed by a mysterious gang! They have stolen US$100.000.000.000.000 dollars! The Polices are still finding evidences of who did this! This has been anchor, Kim Hana reporting. “

“ It’s has been the fifth time already huh? “ Atsuko feels pity for those who are working at the bank who might get robbed anytime. She was about to switch to another channel but she freezes immediately when she saw the tv screen. She blinked a few times to make sure that she isn’t seeing anything wrong.

“ Breaking news! The Police has found an evidence about this robbery! The robbers have left a card and it seems that the card is the robbers’ group name. “ The tv screen is being filled with the picture of the robbers’ card. Atsuko gain conscious when the anchor reports some other news. She quickly turns off the tv and curses out loud.

“ What the hell are you thinking Ahri! “ Atsuko clenches her fist tightly and punched the couch to let off the steam that is pilling inside of her.

End of Chapter

A/N : Soooo Sorry for not updating for a while. This story is going to be semi hiatus due to my busy schedules TTuTT

Since i'm a third year high school student, i need to put my studies first but when i have some time i will try to update this story! please keep supporting this fic! Thank you for everyone who is still reading this fic! ^^