New Members

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 11

New Members

Ahri, Atsuko and Byunghun has arrived Seoul. They bid goodbye to Takeru before going back to Seoul. They took a taxi and heads back to Ahri’s house. Ahri paid the taxi driver and the three of them step out of the taxi. Byunghun opens the door by using his keys. When the doors are opens, voices blasted outside making it noisy around the neighborhood. Ahri sighed before walking inside with her luggages leaving Byunghun and Atsuko outside. Byunghun was about to walk inside but Atsuko pushed her away and walks inside the house leaving Byunghun all alone outside. Byunghun scoffed at the girls before walking inside with his luggage.

“ Stop your babbling. The whole neighbor will complain at us again. “ Ahri said it with an annoying tone which caught her brothers attention. They all gathered around her as she sits down on the couch.

“ Where did you go! “ Ricky asks but it was more like a shouting.

“ Do you know that we were worried sick?! “ Changjo yelled at Ahri. Ahri tries to ignore them as she turns on the tv to see some news. Byunghun was inside his room putting back his clothes. Atsuko laughs at Ahri’s unique family. Atsuko sits next to Ahri making the others gone quiet.

“ Who are you? “ Minsoo is the first one to ask.

“ I’m Atsuko Maeda! Ahri’s bestfriend and I will be living here starting now. Please to meet you all! “ Atsuko smiles to the five of them.

“ Nice to meet you too Atsuko. “ They all greeted back to Atsuko.

“ I know why you are trying so desperately now. “ Atsuko nudge Ahri’s side while grinning at her. Ahri rolls her eyes at her and continues to watch her news.

“ There’s an accident last night at Shinjuku, Japan where a gang fight broke loose. The whole building was burned down. There aren’t any dead bodies or anyone who got injured by this accident. The firefighters got in time when the flames was about to burn the others building. “ Ahri turns off the tv as soon as she the reporter has finished reporting the important details about this accident. Ahri and Atsuko exchange looks before Ahri drags Atsuko away from the boys and went inside her room.

“ Looks like we’ve underestimate them. “ Ahri sits down on the bed.

“We should pretty much train ourselves if we have to beat those guys up. “ Atsuko stretches her body before lying down on the bed. She buries her face into the pillow.

“ You should prepare yourself for school tomorrow instead of sleeping there like a pig. “ Ahri snickered at Atsuko. Ahri grabs some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Atsuko pouts at her best friend.

“ School is a piece of cake. The main priority is to find a way to stop Block B from harassing you, pabo. “ Atsuko closes her eyes as she slowly drifts away to her dreamland.

Soon it was already Monday meaning school. Ahri prepares breakfast as usual since she always woke up first. Atsuko and the others are taking a bath or doing some other things. When they all have finished preparing for school, they went to the dining room to eat their breakfast. After eating breakfast together, all of them walk to school together as well.

As they have reached school, all of them split up. Ahri is with Atsuko since Atsuko needs someone to guide her to the office while the boys went to their classroom. Ahri was waiting for Atsuko outside of the office since she doesn’t want to hear any crap in the morning about she fighting with one of the students, by one of the students she means Chanyong.

“ Your back already? “ Sanghoon appears out of nowhere.

“ Back from where? “ Ahri asks back him.

“ From Japan, Chanyong hyung told us everything. “ Sanghoon smiles toward Ahri.

“ Ah.. I see. “ Ahri glance around to get rid of the awkwardness.

“ So you’re our new member right? Chanyong hyung did say that you will join 100% when you got back from Japan. “ Sanghoon asks directly.

“ You idiot! “ Atsuko who had come back from the office, punches Ahri at the stomach making her yelp in pain.

“ What was that about! “ Ahri yells at Atsuko who is grinning at her.

“ Stop making promises that you can’t keep, Ahri. “ Atsuko tch-ed at Ahri before facing Sanghoon with a big grin on Atsuko’s face.

“ Mind taking me to your group? “ Atsuko asks sweetly making Sanghoon nodded his head unconsciously. Sanghoon took Ahri and Atsuko to the rooftop where 100% are at.

“ Oh, Sanghoon. Where’s my bread? “ Minwoo asks Sanghoon.

“ I forgot to buy it hyung. “ Sanghoon smiled awkwardly. Before Minwoo could get any close to Sanghoon, all of them froze when they saw Atsuko and Ahri at the rooftop. Ahri sighed before sitting down next to Hyukjin while Atsuko glances at 100%’s member.

“ This is a Korean gang? You guys look more like a boyband than a gang though. “ Atsuko pouts at them before sitting next to Ahri.

“ Aren’t you being a bit rude miss? “ Chanyong glares at Atsuko.

“ Are you trying to pick a fight? “ Atsuko got up but Ahri tries to hold her down. Chanyong took Atsuko’s challenge and got up as well. Ahri knows that none of them is going to back down from the battle so she ends up sitting next Minwoo with a sigh.

“ Why are you sighing for? “ Rockhyun asks Ahri who is looking pity towards the both of them.

“ Are you worried about your friend? “ Changbum butts in the conversation.

“ No, I am feeling pity towards Chanyong because his is going to be kicked by Atsuko. “ Ahri turns her attention back to Chanyong and Atsuko who are fighting each other. Chanyong throws a punch towards Atsuko but she dodges it easily. Atsuko grabs Chanyong’s hand and threw him in the air as Chanyong falls down due to gravity, Atsuko elbowed Chanyong’s ribs to make more impact. Chanyong quickly stands up and make some distance with Atsuko. Chanyong decides to look back to see if anyone is behind him but by the time he looks in front, Atsuko is already in front of him clenching her fist tightly. She threw a punch at Chanyong hardly caused Chanyong to fall onto the ground with a bruise on his cheek.

“ Is all Korean gangs these weak, Ahri? “ Atsuko turns her head to Ahri who is smiling proudly at her best friend. Ahri shrugs her should and asks Atsuko to seat next to her. Atsuko pouted and went to Ahri’s side.

“ I don’t think we should stay in Korea after all. “ Atsuko mumbled to herself but it’s loud enough for Ahri to hear it. Ahri slightly nudges her making Atsuko faces Ahri with a blink.

“ What? If they can’t even beat me, what can you expect from these guys? I doubt that they could even touch Block B. “ Atsuko said it bluntly and loudly for the whole 100% to hear it all. All the 100% members who are sitting down, tilt their head down because they felt ashamed. It wasn’t because that they couldn’t beat Atsuko but it’s about the fact that they couldn’t even make a scratch on Block B’s body.

“ What are you talking about! As long as we don’t give up, we will always stand a chance against them whether we are strong enough or not, we could always train! Don’t go and make a death judgment about us. “ Chanyong stands up with a death glare. He walks towards to Atsuko with a smirk on his face.

“ You should worry about yourself because I am going to beat the crap out of you before I destroy those Block B guys. “ Chanyong said to Atsuko who is sitting with a smile on her face.

“ I guess you guys aren’t that back after all. Tell me, why do you wish to destroy Block B? “ Atsuko glances at all the 100% members with a smile plastered on face.

“ Because we want Ahri to join our gang without any burden. “ Chanyong said it proudly making Ahri’s eyes widen in shock.

“ Ya, Kim Chanyong are you insane? “ Ahri gawked at him.

“ What? We can’t have you in 100% if all you think is about Block B isn’t it? Besides they have caused you trouble and if someone messes with one of our member then it means he has messed with us all. We will take revenge for you Song Ahri. “ Chanyong cracked his knuckles with a grin plastered on his face. Atsuko chuckled making Ahri sent a death glare towards Atsuko.

“ I like your determination. “ Atsuko gives Chanyong a thumb up.

“ I know this is sudden but are you willing to join 100%, Atsuko? “ Changbum asks Atsuko all of a sudden.

“ Sure, why not? After all Ahri is in this gang so no matter what I’m joining as well. “ Atsuko hugs Ahri tightly making Ahri flustered.

“ Let go of me Atsuko. “ Ahri tries to let go of the hug by pushing Atsuko away but Atsuko refuses to let go of Ahri. They ends up chatting with each other, well it’s more like talking about Atsuko and Ahri but regardless they did have fun talking with each other. They skipped a few lesson and remain on the rooftop when the recess bell rings. They decided to go back downstairs to mind their own business before Chanyong could go down, Atsuko drags him back to the rooftop without the others noticing their absence.

“ Is there something wrong? “ Chanyong asks Atsuko.

“ You have a crush on Ahri, aren’t you? “ Atsuko teases Chanyong.

“ N-No. Why would I like her anyways? She isn’t that attractive or anything. “ Chanyong’s face blushed in deep red. He tries to hide his face by avoiding Atsuko’s face. Atsuko laughed at Chanyong’s stupid actions. She walks closer to Chanyong and patted his shoulder.

“ Whether you really like her or not, I support you to court my bestie. I don’t give my blessing to anyone that easily got it. If you really like her then go for it. “ Atsuko grabs Chanyong’s collar shirt to pull him closer to Atsuko.

“ But if you ever dare tries to hurt her, you will definitely get a beating from me. “ Atsuko lets go of Chanyong’s collar and dust her shirt from all the dust that the wind is blowing.

“ Atsuko! Come on already, the guys might be worried about us. “ Ahri comes to the rooftop again because she couldn’t find Atsuko when she come down so she thought that she might still be at the rooftop. Ahri gets a little suspicious about Atsuko meeting Chanyong alone at the rooftop. Atsuko greeted a goodbye to Chanyong before running to Ahri. They both of them walk down stairs to head to their classroom.

“ Why didn’t you and Chanyong went downstairs? “ Ahri asks Atsuko who is grinning from ear to ear.

“ What? Are you jealous? “ Atsuko nudges Ahri.

“ Pfft, why would I? He’s your boy after all. “ Ahri grins at Atsuko before running away from her.

“ YA! Song Ahri when I caught you, you so dead! “ Atsuko chases Ahri with a smile on her face.

 

End of Chapter

A/N: No drama yaay \ o / I am sorry for not updating this story after a long time TTuTT I'm getting more busier by the day. i hope you can forgive me TTuTT