Best Friend

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 10

Best Friend

Ahri and Byunghun had finally arrived Japan. They both went to check out from the airport. After checking out, Ahri glances around as if she is finding someone. Byunghun who doesn’t know what Ahri is doing, just followed behind her. She saw someone waved at her, she mentioned Byunghun to go to that person. They went to the guy who is wearing a black hoodie.

“ Long time no meet Jihae. How have you been? “ The guy flashes a smile towards Ahri while Byunghun was looking around to find this ‘Jihae’ person. Ahri glares at the guy mentioning him to shut up.

“ Who is this Jihae person?? “ Byunghun bluntly asks to the guy. The guy snickered at Ahri who is still glaring at him.

“ Oh shut it, Takeru before I turn your face into a plum where all the girls will avoid you. “ Ahri rolls her eyes at him.

“ Still the same I see. Who’s the guy? “ Takeru points towards Byunghun who has got ignored by them both of them the whole time.

“ He? Just some guy who joined me on my trip. “ Ahri shrugs her shoulder.

“ Anyway proceed my mission like I’ve ordered. “ Ahri glares at Takeru whose smile had disappeared. Takeru knocked Byunghun unconscious before nodding to Ahri. Ahri gives their entire luggage including Byunghun to Takeru before leaving with her money and handphone with her. She went to take a taxi and told the driver her destination. When she arrive her destination, she paid the driver and went inside the abandon looking building. Dusts were all over the place as if no one has step inside the building for a while.

Just to be cautious she checked the whole room to make sure that not a single soul is inside the building except for her. Once she is sure that she is alone, she opened went to the bookshelf to find a book. She glances around and stopped her gaze when she found the book. She grabs the book from the bookshelf and opens it to page 231. There’s a small card that contains a phone number. She took out her phone and dialed the number that is on the white card.

“ …… “ The line is trying to connect to the other person.

“ Hello? “ A familiar voice could be heard from the other line.

“ Hey, Atsuko. It’s me, Jihae. “ Ahri spoke with a calm tone.

“ Jihae-chan! Where have you gone to these years? Do you know the guys are finding you like crazy! Where are you right now?! I will go and pick you up. “ Atsuko said while being panic.

“ I’m at the old building. “ Without saying anything, Atsuko hangs up the call and went to pick up Ahri. Ahri sighed as she sits down at the dusty chair while her gaze is looking around the old building. Memories are slowly crawling in her head.

This old building is where she was raised and grew up. She was born in Korea but as soon as her parents, her real parents and not Kai and Miyoung pass away. Her brother, Zico took her to Japan along with Block B. During their stay at Japan, they have met some great friends and one of them is Atsuko. She is a normal high school girl but she always hangs with gangsters such as Ahri and Block B. Ahri needs help right now but she didn’t know who could help her since Atsuko is the first person who pops out from her mind, she decides to contact her. A few minutes later, the door burst open revealing a girl who is panting hardly.

“ Ji….Ha…e.. “ Atsuko tries to speak while trying to catch her breath back.

“ Atsuko, that was fast. “ Ahri giggles at her best friend.

“ Of course! You suddenly went disappear like that when you just came out! Do you know how much I miss you? “ Atsuko burst into tears as she hugs her best friend. Ahri pats her back trying to comfort her. Atsuko broke away from the hug and glares at her.

“ Now, tell me where did you went miss!! “ Atsuko yells at her.

“ You’re such a bipolar. I went to South Korea because ….well… I think you know the best why I leave this country. “ Ahri looks down at the floor.

“ You know you could beat the crap out of them right? “ Atsuko sighed at her bestfriend.

“ I could but I can’t. “ Ahri forcefully smiled.

“ Anyway, what brings you back to Japan? I thought you’re going to leave this place all and for once. “ Atsuko gives Ahri a little smirk.

“ Do you still his contact number? “ Ahri asks, making Atsuko widen her eyes. Atsuko doesn’t need Ahri to tell her his name to let her know who is she talking about because in her mind, she knows clearly who is he talking about. Atsuko’s smile suddenly disappeared and only a worried expression could appear on her face.

“ Why are you looking for him? “ Atsuko asks with a calm tone.

“ I need their help so Block B won’t brother my family. “ Those words make Atsuko soften but she still doesn’t agree with it.

“ Why it has to be them? You know there are more peoples out there that can help you too. “ Atsuko tries to convince Ahri to not ask help from them.

“ There’s no other candidate than them Atsuko Maeda. I can’t lose them no matter what, I’ve seen people suffered before because of me. I will not let them experience it. Either you help me find him or you should go back to your home and act as if we never met and life your life. “ Atsuko sighed at her friend’s statement. Atsuko was about to argue then what happened was their eyes meet each other. Atsuko can see Ahri’s determination to find him and make all of her problems stop at once. Atsuko walks next to Ahri and puts her arm around Ahri’s neck.

“ Like I’ve said before, our life are like one. If you die, we dies’ together and if one of us wins, the both of us will be the winner. “ With that sentence the both of them broke into laugher. Once they have stopped their laughter, Atsuko took out her phone and find the number that Ahri wanted before shoving it to Ahri.

“ You know there’s no turning back after you called them right? “ Atsuko makes sure that Ahri won’t be regretting later when she makes her decision. Ahri glance at the phone before glancing at Atsuko. Ahri grins and pressed the called button.

“ You know perfectly that I don’t know such thing as a regret right? “ Ahri grins widely making Atsuko grins back at her.

“ ….. “ The phone is trying to get to the other line.

“ Who is this? “ The person on the other line spoke.

“ Is this Kim Jongin from EXO? “ Ahri spoke back.

“ Judging by your voice, it’s must be you, Song Jihae. “ Kai smirks.

“ No, I am no longer Song Jihae. “ Ahri confirmed.

“ Whatever. What do you want? “ Kai asks in a cold manner.

“ I need your help. “ Ahri spoke it heavily.

“ Why would Song Jihae, the leader from the strongest gang Block B needs help from me? “ Kai tries to annoy Jihee by mocking her.

“ I need you to get rid of Block B once and for all. “ Ahri murmured in a low tone making Kai stopped laughing.

“ Sure, but I will need something from you. “

“ I’ll give you whatever you want. “

“ Great then be my wife. “ Ahri widens her eyes when Kai stated his request. She chokes on her own saliva making her starts to cough uncontrollable. Atsuko who saw Ahri coughing, quickly pats her back trying to calm her.

“ What was that respond about?! “ Kai yelled at the other line. Ahri who finally stops coughing, she clears before answering back.

“ Fine, I’ll be your wife as long as you keeps your promise. “ Ahri agrees on his condition.

“ Great, Where should we meet? “ Kai asks.

“ Let’s meet at xxxxxx. “ After agreeing on a location, both parties has ended the phone call. Atsuko asks what was his demand and Ahri told her his demand.

“ Are you insane?! “ Atsuko yells at Ahri for being so stupid.

“ Like I said, I’m not letting anyone hurt my new family even if I have to marry that bastard. “ Ahri grabs Atsuko hand and lead them to the exit.

“ You know he’s not some random bastard. “ Atsuko sighed at her bestfriend.

“ He’s is a part of EXO who are the strongest yakuza at Japan, on top if it he’s the freaking leader! If you marry him, you’ll live a life where fighting is a daily nutrition! The reason why you leave Japan in the first place is to stop fighting innocent peoples and look at you now! If you go and meet him, there’s no turning back ever again! Do you even realize that! “ Atsuko yells at her friend to make her come back to her sense.

“ Then what do you expect me to do? Kill my own team mates and my one and only blood related kind? I can’t do that Atsuko. You won’t understand it. “ Ahri clench her teeth while avoiding Atsuko’s glare.

“ Then what’s the different from asking someone else to kill them? In the end, they will die either it’s in your hands or not. “ Ahri already knew that there is no way for her to escape from her Block B no matter how hard she tries. They will always be a part of her life no matter how much she hates it. None of them spoke making the whole building gone quite. Ahri’s phone rang and she answers it.

“ He- “ Ahri’s sentence got cutted by a yell on the other line.

“ YA! SONG AHRI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH THIS WEIRD GUY! “ Byunghun yelled at the other line making Ahri’s ear gone numb.

“ You should just stay there. I’ll come back soon. “ With that Ahri quickly ends the call before Byunghun could nag anymore.

“ Come on, let’s go Atsuko. We have to met Kai at xxxxx. “ Atsuko sighed hopelessly at her friend. At the end, both of them went to the meeting location. When Ahri and Atsuko arrived, they sit at the window view. They ordered some drink and snacks to wait for Kai and maybe his teammates. Hour by hour has past and Kai haven’t appeared yet which is making Ahri annoyed. She dialed Kai’s phone number to rush him.

“ Where the hell are you! “ Ahri yells to the other line.

“ Me? I’m at EXO’s territory my little sister. “ Zico speak on the other line making Ahri widen her eyes in shock and leaving her speechless.

“ I know that you’ll ask help from him. As you can see my little sister, I know what you’re thinking and no matter how much you want to avoid me, I will always be there to watch over you. “ Zico threatened Ahri. Atsuko who noticed something is wrong and snatch Ahri’s phone.

“ Hello? “ Atsuko speaks to the phone.

“ Oh, Atsuko! Hey, so you’re with Jihae I see. Do take care of her for us. We will take her back as soon as possible. “ Zico speak through the other line making Atsuko burning with anger.

“ Do you know what is shame Zico? After all your what your sister has done to you, you destroy her life and now your back wanting her back to your side? Keep dreaming you little . “ Atsuko cursed at Zico.

“ My My, that’s not a good thing to you to your boyfriend isn’t it? “ Zico tries to make Atsuko angrier.

“ Shut it Zico. You and I already over by the time you betray Jihae. No matter what I’ll never let you take Jihae away from me ever again. “

After saying what Atsuko wanted to say, she hangs up the phone call. She paid for her foods and beverage before dragging Jihae away from the café. The both of them took a taxi and went to Atsuko’s house. Atsuko opens her door house and let Ahri inside. Ahri noticed that Atsuko is packing her clothes.

“ Atsuko, why are you packing your clothes? “ Ahri asks Atsuko who is busy stuffing her clothes into her luggage.

“ I’m going to Seoul with you. “ Atsuko said it determinately.

“ What?! I’m not letting you. If you go to Seoul with me, you’ll be one of Zico’s target as well! I can’t let you die because of me! “ Ahri disagrees on Atsuko’s decision.

“ Well either you’re bringing to Seoul with you or you’re staying with me at Japan! “ Ahri face palm at herself after hearing her friend’s stupidity.

“ Do you know that you’re stupid? “ Ahri teases her friend.

“ But that’s why you love me right? “ Atsuko grins as she hugs her best friend tightly.

“ Should we go back to Seoul now? “ Atsuko grins at her bestfriend.

“ Yeah, but I have to pick up my brother first. “ After finish packing Atsuko’s stuffs, they went to pick up Byunghun at xxx hotel.

End of Chapter

A/N : There are now two main characters! It's Ahri and Atsuko! :D hope you like the new changes ; - ; Please do support this fic even thought i rarely update it ; u ; Thank you for reading this chapter! :D Have a nice day~