Mess Up Past

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 16

Mess Up Past

 “ I see… So that’s why you lied to me… “ Byunghun breaks away from the hug and stares at Atsuko with a smirk plastered on his face. Atsuko was muted down by Byunghun’s smirk, she didn’t like it one bit. Byunghun walks closer to Atsuko as if a devil is stepping closer to it’s prey where the prey will be killed by the killer.

“ You lied to me about Ahri’s disappearance so you could have me all to yourself right, Atsuko Maeda? All the things you said about my crushes were all a lie too was it? To let you have me all to your own then I shall grant your wish then. “ Byunghun grabs Atsuko’s wrists tightly. It was so tight that a mark is going to left on Atsuko’s wrist. Atsuko panicked, she tries to get free from Byunghun’s grip but it wasn’t working at all.

“ Let go of me Byunghun. “ Atsuko whimpered in fear. Byunghun didn’t listen to Atsuko at all. He starts to kiss Atsuko hardly but it wasn’t all joy for Atsuko even thought she was in love with Byunghun. Byunghun’s kiss didn’t taste like heaven at, it tastes like revenge and hatred mix together. All the touches that Byunghun are giving to Atsuko are like death threats. Changjo knew that it’s time for him to step it in and stopped Byunghun from doing but his steps are frozen as soon as he saw the person who is in front of him.

Someone else has stepped in before Changjo could; it was none other than Ahri herself. She was all covered in bruises and her clothes are ripped, she probably looks like a hooligan right now but she didn’t care one bit about it. She kicked Byunghun in the stomach making him fall to the ground. Atsuko was frozen on spot like how Changjo is right now. She didn’t know whether she should thank Ahri for rescuing her or help Byunghun up. Byunghun was about to cursed at the person who just kicked him but his expressioned changed 180 degree when he saw the person who just kicked him. He stands up on his two feet and grabs Ahri’s wrist tightly.

“ Where did you go! Why did you leave us?!! Do you know how worried we are?!!! “ Byunghun shouted all his frustrations towards Ahri who is looking ignorance. Without saying anything, Ahri twists Byunghun’s hand and fly kicked his face making him grew some distance between the both of them.

“ Didn’t Atsuko Maeda have told you? Song Ahri is gone on this surface. You should just continue your life and stop longing on Song Ahri because Song Ahri is never coming back. “ Ahri was about to take her leave but someone stopped her by grabbing her shoulder tightly. Ahri turns around to see Changjo’s face next to her.

“ If Song Ahri is gone from this surface then who would you be? Song Jihae, Block B’s current leader? “ Changjo spoke as if he was challenging her to speak the truth.

“ In fact I am. I am Song Jihae, the girl who rules over Block B with the palm of my hands. You cowards should just meddle with your own business. “ Ahri pushes Changjo away and walks away from the scene leaving the three of them in a daze.

Ever since of that day, everything has changed into a disaster. Byunghun never spoke a word, all he did was nodding his head or shooking his head. It turned him into a mute. Changjo on the other hand was worrying about Atsuko’s health. All Atsuko was and is doing are taking care and showing her affections towards Byunghun who did not appreciate it one bit. Ahri and Block B didn’t appear in the news anymore like how they did before. It was like they cut off their connections with this world. Time flew by and it was time for all of them to enter college. All of them decided to enter the same college that is International Korea University. It wasn’t the best college but it wasn’t that bad as well.

(A/N: Let’s pretend that all of them have the same age but they are older by a month or so >.<;; )

It was their first day of college; they all got up and get ready for school. As usual, Atsuko is the one who prepares the breakfast. All of them eat their breakfast in joy except for one person that is Byunghun. They didn’t know how to cheer Byunghun up after what happened before and they all thought that it’ll be best to let him do what he wants as long as he is happy. After eating and cleaning up, all of them went to their university.

Once they have reached their new university, they went to the school’s auditorium to listen to the principals’ speech for all the new students. It was long and boring for all the students. Atsuko looks around and saw some students are sleeping, eating or chatting with their friends instead of paying attention to the principal’s speech. The speech was over and classes have started. They are all given their timetables and none of them have classes together.

They all dispatch and went to their own classes. Byunghun went to his first class that is math. He didn’t really care about studying because he only cares about it getting Ahri back to his side like how she was before. When he heard that Ahri was dead, his heart broke into pieces and that is when he realize that he had fallen for Ahri. He tried to forget about Ahri by dating other girls who throws themselves to his side but none of them could replace Ahri’s position inside his heart. That one day when Changjo said that he saw Ahri, he was shocked, happily yet fear is slowly crawling inside his heart. What if it was all just a fake? What if that person wasn’t Ahri and she just slightly looked like Ahri? He wanted to see that person with his own eyes to make sure that Ahri is still alive or dead. His heart stopped beating during his meeting with Ahri a few months ago where Ahri appears again in front of his two eyes. He knew that she was the same Ahri that she met before. Now, all he thinks is about how to meet Ahri once again and make her comeback and turn everything back to it’s original position.

He walks inside the classroom and slumped down at the back of the seat. He reaches for his bag and opens his bag to get his books. He puts down the book on the table and waited for the professor to come in and teaches them about some boring math. The door opened and reveals someone that looks familiar. His eyes were wide open when he saw the person who had walked in.

-

Yesterday at Block B’s home

“ Boys come and gather in the living room! “ Ahri shouts and after a few seconds, the boys had already gathered inside the living room.

“ Starting tomorrow, we will go to International Korea University! “ Ahri cheered but the boys groans.

“ Why should we go to a university? “ Kyung asks Ahri.

“ We do have a reason why we dropped out of school noona. “ P.O answered with the others nodding in agreement with P.O’s statement.

“ We are not studying geez. I swear you guys are so lazy. The reason why we’re going there is because our target will study there. We need to keep an eye on our targets right? “ Ahri sighed at the boys who is too busying cheering because they don’t have to study.

“ But I won’t woke you all up so you better set an alarm clock to wake you up. I am leaving you guys if you guys aren’t awake by the time, I’m about to leave for school. “ Ahri was about to leave but stopped by the boys complains.

“ You are the one who suggest this, shouldn’t you be the one waking us up? “ B-bomb complains.

“ NO! You guys better woke up by six am! I am going to sleep so good night! “ Ahri leaves the boys and went to her bed room. She set her alarm clock before drifting into a deep slumber waiting for tomorrow’s big day.

Soon it was the next day already, the sun has brighten up the world which means it’s morning. Ahri’s alarm clock rang, she snooze the alarm and got off her bed. She yawned before making her bed. She was half awake but she tries to stay awake. She grabs her clothes and went inside the bathroom to clean her up.

She was more than ready to go to college unlike the boys. They are all snoring and they haven’t packed their books yet. Ahri sighed at the boys before leaving to her new university. She heads to the cafeteria since she hasn’t eaten anything yet. She went to the cafeteria and bought kimbab for her breakfast. She eats in delight since it was extremely tasty. Once she had finished her breakfast, she throws away the wrapper into the trash bin and went to the library since she thinks it’s a waste to listen to the welcome ceremony, she is better off reading some useful book. On the way there, someone bumped into her.

“ I’m sorry. Are you hurt? “ The boy apologies to Ahri.

“ I’m fine. “ When she swift her head towards the boy’s face, it somehow looks familiar but it was yet somehow strange.

“ Wait… are you ahri? “ the boy spoke in hesitation.

“ Yes, do I know you? “ Ahri asks with her eyes piercing through his head.

“ I’m Jongkook! Jeon Jongkook! Do you still remember me?? “ Jongkook smiles in delight when he found out that it was his one true favorite noona.

“ Jongkook! It’s you?! You changed so much! You look more handsome now~ “ Ahri gives Jongkook a hug. Jongkook gladly hugs her back as well.

“ Where did you went during high school noona? You suddenly disappear and never come back. “ Jongkook frowned at the past. Ahri somehow didn’t know why but her instincts are telling her to zip and don’t leak any single information to him. She stayed quiet and Jongkook got her message.

“ It’s okay not to tell me noona! I understand. By the way, noona, aren’t you going to the auditorium?? “ Jongkook asks Ahri.

“ Nah, I’m going to ditch the speech. You go ahead, how about let’s meet each other during lunch time? “ Jongkook agreed to Ahri’s suggestion. The both of them part ways, Jongkook heads to the auditorium while Ahri heads to the library. Her feet stops at a particular section which made her questioned herself.

“ Why did I stopped at this section? “ She wondered about herself and took a book out from the selves. She flips the pages rapidly and closes the book without reading it.

“ I must be crazy to stopped at the romance section. “ Ahri shook her head and heads to the horror section. She randomly picked out a book and starts to read it. When she noticed that students are roaming around the hallways, she puts the book back to the self and heads to the teachers office to get her timetable. She thanked the teacher for giving her timetable. She was about to gone to her classroom but she stopped her steps once she saw some way too familiar to her.

“ Why? “ Ahri fixed her gaze on the boy who is standing in front of her.

“ Why? What do you mean by that? “ The boy teases Ahri with a smirk plastered on his face making Ahri’s patience slowly disappearing.

“ You know what I am talking about . You don’t have to pretend and act as if everything is not related to you. What do you gain from doing that? Does it gives you pleasure? “ Ahri tries her best to not punch the guy who is smirking at her. His smirk was like a mock to her, she wanted to tear that smirk off his face so much.

“ I don’t need to tell you that, do I? Since you’re so smart, why don’t you find it out by yourself? “ The guy bumps into Ahri’s shoulder on purpose, trying to challenge Ahri. Ahri keep her calm by biting her own lip. She didn’t care how much it hurts because the hurt that she received from him was way bigger. She glances at her watch and noticed that she was late, she rushes her way to her classroom.

-

Byunghun waves to the person who just walked in, it were Minwoo. He hasn’t talked to him in ages. He didn’t know that he would enroll to this collage as well. Minwoo sits next to Byunghun. They chatted until the professor walks in, they stopped talking and puts their focus on the professor’s introduction. When the professor was in the middle of talking, the doors burst open, revealing a girl panting.

“ I-I’m sorry for my tardiness on the first day. Please forgive me. “ Byunghun tries to glance at the girl’s face but the girl kept her head low.

“ Since it’s your first day, I will let you off the hook. Go and seat on an empty seat. “ The professor forgives her tardiness and let her join the lesson. The girl kept thanking the professor. She turns her head to the classroom, Byunghun was shocked yet glee at the same time. Their eyes met each other; Ahri rolls her eyes before taking an empty seat which is in front of Byunghun. She slumps down on the chair but her gaze wasn’t towards the professor, it was towards someone else. It was slowly making Byunghun jealous yet weird.

Her gaze was like a threat. If looks can kill then he would be dead already.

“ It brings back memory huh? Like how high school was. “ Ahri smirks as she shoot a disgusting look towards the guy.

End of Chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update as usual ; - ;