Conflict

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 2

Conflict

It is 6AM in the morning meaning she needs to get ready for school. She makes her bed and went to the toilet to clean up. She is brushing her teeth when suddenly her phone lights up. She grabs her phone, seeing that her mother is calling her early in the morning. She slides the answer button and puts the phone at her ear.

“ Morning uri Ahri-ah~ “ Miyoung cheered happily.

“ Send them back. “ Ahri said while brushing her teeth.

“ What?! Heck NO! You will live with them you hear me miss! “ Miyoung rolles her eyes at Ahri. Miyoung did go through a lot of problems just to adopt them six.

“ Spit it out already. “ Ahri walks back to the bathroom to cleanse gargle with some clean water. She didn’t even care that her mother is listening to her gargle sounds, she spits the water out and wipes .

“ You are so disgusting Ahri. Anyways me and your dad will live at the states because your dad got promoted! So you will switch schools to TOP High School with your brothers! Does that sounds too good to be true? “ Miyoung said happily.

“ Fine, When will I switch schools? “ Ahri asks while putting washing her face.

“ Today! I have told your brothers where is the location, you miss will go with them together. I don’t want you to go to school alone leaving your poor brothers behind. “ Miyoung puffed.

“ Bye. “ Ahri ends the call before washing her face with clean water. She decided to take a bath before finding those intruders. After changing into her uniform, she walks out from her room to find the intruders. She looks around to find them but they aren’t there. She opens her parent room and saw six sloppy guys sleeping all together at a king size bed. She approaches them and kicked Byunghun at the stomach to wake him up. Byunghun suddenly feels pain at his stomach so he opens his eyes. His gaze is hazy but he can saw a figure. Ahri rolls her eyes when she saw Byunghun had woken up. She kicks him once more time before heading to the kitchen. After the second kick, Byunghun is fully awake.

“ That little brat! “ Byunghun hissed loudly making Chunji wakes up. Chunji rubs his eyes and glance at the clock. It was already 6.30 AM meaning school will start in exact 30 minutes. He quickly wakes the other members up and all of them gets ready for school. Byunhun was the first one to take a bath, he decides to find some food before heading to school. When he reached the kitchen he saw Ahri cooking breakfast. Byunghun smirks and walks closer to her.

“ Well what a rare sight to be seen. “ Byunghun twirls Ahri’s hair but Ahri smacks his hand away.

“ It’s not for you. You have hands right? Cook for your own self. “ Ahri puts the breakfast the her plate and eats it alone at the dinner table. Byunhun raise his arm wanting to hit her but he didn’t because she is now legally his sister and she will definitely make him pay twice for his actions. Byunghun cooks his and his brothers’ breakfast. After cooking the food, all of them except Ahri eats breakfast together.

“ Ahri, aren’t you eating with us? “ Ricky asks Ahri who is grabbing her backpack.

“ She ate already. “ Byunghun rolls his eyes and munches his food loudly trying to make Ahri irritate. Ahri grabs her keys and went off to her new school. She didn’t need her brothers to guide her because she already knows where the school is located. She took the bus to the school. When she reaches her new school, she walks inside the school. TOP high school isn’t a luxury or a good school because the students are rebel and they always picks a fight with other high school students. TOP High school is voted the scariest school out of all the school at South Korea. Ahri knows that already but she didn’t care about it not even one bit.

“ Is she the new student and it’s a she? “ Some of the students start to talk about Ahri. Ahri didn’t care about it and went inside the teacher’s office room. The room was just horrible, papers are all the floor, chairs and tables are broken and the computers had been smashed badly. To make it short, the office looks like a crime scene. Ahri looks around and saw a teacher trying to clean up the mess all alone.

“ Excuse me sir, I’m one of the new students and I am here to grab my timetable. “ Ahri politely bowed to the teacher. Ahri may seem rude but she still knows respect to the elderly. The teacher blinks his eyes like ten times to make sure that he isn’t hallucinating the girl. He even slaps himself to see if whether this is a dream or not.

“ Are you a real human? “ The teacher asks Ahri. Ahri nodded her head. The teacher opens a drawer to find a timetable for Ahri and the other new students. He gives Ahri seven time table and seven locker keys.

“ Can you give it to the other new students? They are your brothers’ right? “ The teacher asks Ahri to make sure that he isn’t wrong. Ahri nods her head and leaves the room. When she was about to walk to her locker, she saw her brothers coming inside of the school with disgusted faces. She approaches them, they stopped walking when they saw Ahri is walking towards them.

“ Here. “ Ahri gives the timetables and keys to the six of them.

“ Thanks! “ Changjo thanked Ahri. Ahri nodded her head and went to find her locker.

“ Why do you hate her so much? She isn’t that bad as you say. “ Minsoo raises one of his eyebrow at Byunghun.

“ Great~ Everyone is on her side. “ Byunghun rolls his eyes at them all. He grabs his timetable and his locker keys and heads off to find his locker.

“ That hyung has too many issues. “ Niel sighs at Byunghun. The others nod their head, agreeing to Niel’s words. With that all of them leave to find their locker and classroom. Ahri grabs her books from her locker and heads to her class. Graffiti are all over the place, the desks are all mess up and the white board all full of cuss words. Ahri sits at the front desk and took out her books. The door slides opens reviling her brothers.

“ You’re in this class too? Great, I have to look at you for 24 hours. “ Byunghun rolls his eyes and sits at the far away from Ahri. Ahri wants to talk back at Byunghun but their teacher enters the room. His face shows a really big smile making Ahri’s brothers creep out.

“ I can’t believe I am finally teaching students. “ He pumped his fist and erases the white board. After cleaning the white board, he starts the lesson. Ahri didn’t know why but she felt something is wrong here. Suddenly the peace and quiet school becomes chaos with some shouting and yelling for help. Their teacher tries to hold them inside the classroom.

“ What is that sound teacher? “ Ricky asks with curiosity in his tone.

“ I-It’s nothing. “ The teacher shuttered making the other more curious. They were about to leave the room and check out what is causing the sound.

“ Don’t poke your nose into other people’s business. It’s the same as looking for your own troubles when you have your own to take care of. “ Ahri speaks harshly to her brothers.

“ Are you saying that we should ignore those who asks help to us? “ Byunghun speaks back at Ahri.

“ Of course. It’s not your problem so why do you even care about it? All humans are the same, aren’t they? They only cared about themselves when they are obviously know that they are causing troubles or misfortunes to the others. “ Ahri’s tone becomes more harsh and before anyone knows it, Byunghun slapped Ahri at the cheek making the others gasp at his actions.

“ I thought you’re just a brat but I was wrong you’re just a cold hearted person who selfishly cares about yourself. “ Byunghun spat at the ground, glaring at Ahri with his hateful eyes.

“ When you hit rock bottom, don’t ever come crying to me to ask for help. “ Ahri glares back at Byunghun. Byunghun rolls his eyes and heads out to find the source of the sound. It was coming from a fight, some of the students that are wearing the same uniform like Byunghun are either trying to fight back or tries to stands up and fight again. Byunghun runs to the scene and helps them. He saw someone grabbing a knife trying to stab someone at his back. Byunghun kicks the knife making it flying to the ground.

“ Thanks bud. “ The guy who almost got stabbed thanked him.

“ No problem but first we have to take care of them. “ The eight of them including Byunghun fights against the black clothed guys with weapons. It was a hard fight but they win it. They are now sitting at the ground trying to catch some breath.

“ You’re a great fighter. What’s your name? “ The guy that almost got stabbed asks Byunghun.

“ I’m Lee Byunghun, What’s yours? “ Byunghun asks back.

“ I’m Seo Minwoo. Nice to meet you Byunghun. “ Minwoo and Byunghun shook hands with each other.

 

End of Chapter

A/N: Sorry if you guys were anticipating a fighting scene TT-TT I’m lazy to make one lol Anyway I noticed that I already have about 18 subbies already! Omg!!! Thank you soo much for supporting this fic! <3