Trouble

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 7

Trouble

Ahri went back home to treat her injured hand. It was strange that no one is at the house but she liked it. She likes how it’s peaceful yet calm at the same time. She lays her body down to the couch and closed her eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet atmosphere that is surrounding her heart and mind. Without her noticed, her conscious slowly slips away from her grasp as she falls into a deep slumber.

Her alarm clock rang meaning a new day is here. She stretches her body and yawns before hopping off from her bed. She stopped for a moment and thinks what happen yesterday. She remembered clearly that she falls asleep at the couch and not on her bed. She shrugs the thought off and went to prepare for her day at school. She walks to the kitchen to find a plate of pancakes on the table with a piece of paper next to it.

‘ We are heading to school first! Don’t forget to eat your breakfast! – You’re brothers ‘

Ahri smiled slightly after reading the note. She sits down and stares at the note. She realized that she just smiled because of that piece of paper. She tore the paper and toss it to the trash can and eats her food. While chewing on her food, her mind is wandering all over her thoughts. She shook her head to shake the thoughts off her mind. She cleans up the mess that she made before heading to school. When she stepped out of her house, a familiar figure appears in front of her with a sly smile plastered on his face. The familiar figure approaches Ahri. He leans closely to her face until they were only an inch apart.

“ I miss you. “ The figure whispers into Ahri’s ear. Ahri stares at him in disgust and push him away from her. She locks the house’s door and proceed her way to school.

“ Don’t you miss you’re big brother? You’re one and only sibling in this world? “ The figure speaks out loud for Ahri to hear. Ahri stops her steps and stand there like a statue. The figure who claims to Ahri’s brother walks to Ahri and stops when he is standing next to Ahri. He slowly makes his hand to touch Ahri’s face.

“ I guess you miss the times when we are having fun at the bathroom too. “ He smirks as he forces Ahri to make her face him. Their eyes locked to each other at that instant.

“ We are no longer related after that incident. “ Ahri glares to his brother as she pushs his hand away from her head. She punch him at the face making him falls onto the ground with his lips all bruise and covered in blood. He scoffs as he wipes away the blood on his lips with his fist. Ahri walks closer to him and steps on his head.

“ Don’t ever appear in front of me again if you don’t want to meet the grim reaper early. “ Ahri hissed at him and walks away from the scene. The guy smirks as he watches his sister walks away from him.

Because of the delay that Ahri’s brother caused Ahri late to her class. The teacher let her go because she is the top student in TOP High School, they can’t afford to punish her. Ahri sighed as she makes her way to her desk. Her brothers looked at Ahri worriedly. When Ahri is quietly writing notes onto her book, someone throw a piece of paper to Ahri making Ahri annoyed. She opens the note and reads it.

‘ Why are you late? Did something happen? – Chunji ‘

Ahri writes something onto the paper and throws it back to Chunji. Chunji grabs the paper and opens it to see what Ahri had replied to him.

‘ None of your business. You should worry about your studies more than my problem. With those grades of yours, good luck finding a decent job in the future. ‘

After reading the note, Chunji’s smile turns into a scowl. He glares at Ahri who is busy writing notes. Chunji curses Ahri before turning his attention back to the teacher. Two hours have past and it’s about to have their first break time.

“ That is all. You can go home now. “ The teacher closes his book.

“ But it’s only 10 AM. “ Ricky speaks out loud.

“ W-We I-I We-Well th-the teachers have a meeting!! Yes, we are going to have a meeting so if you excuse me. “ The teacher hurriedly packs his books and leaves the classroom. Teen Top gathers around Ahri to ask why she is late earlier but Ahri acted as if they didn’t exist. She stuffs her things into her bag and leaves the school.

“ What happen to her? “ Minsoo asks his brothers.

“ I don’t know maybe she woke up late I guess. “ Changjo shrugs it off.

“ Well, I don’t know about you guys but I’m going to hang with 100%. See you guys later. “ with that Byunghun leaves the classroom. The others decides to head back home and watch a movie together.

When Ahri walks out from the school, her hands automatically curls into a fist. It was her brother that had appears in front of her. He walks closer to Ahri and played with her hair, by curling them with his fingers. Ahri grabs his hand tightly while glaring at him.

“ What do you want? “ By now Ahri knows that he isn’t messing around, he is back for a reason. Ahri is feeling a bad vibe by his presence.

“ You knows me the best little sis. “ He grins at her while Ahri scoffs at him. Byunghun who is leaving the school saw the scene that is happening now. He was about to approach the both of them but his feeling says that he should keep quiet and observe what is happening between them.

“ I want you back. “ He grabs Ahri’s chin to make her face him.

“ I am not going back with you. “ Ahri glared at his brother without blinking once.

“ Suit yourself. I will be back for you my dear little sister. “ Ahri’s brother lets go off Ahri’s chin and walks away with a smirk plastered at his face. Ahri sighed when the view of his brother’s shadow disappear into thin air with his presence.

 “ Stop hiding and show yourself already. “ Ahri spoke out loud making Byunghun noticed that she is talking about him. He was about to step out but someone steps out first before Byunghun could. The figure that steps out isn’t a stranger to Byunghun. It was Chanyong from 100% who he was about to meet together.

“ Why are you spying on me? “ Ahri glares at Chanyong with a nonchalant face.

“ You’re Song Jihae aren’t you? “ Chanyong stares at Ahri with a blank face.

“ Song Jihae is already dead. She doesn’t exist in this world anymore. Stop spurting nonsense and mind your own business before I start to mind yours for you. “ Ahri hissed at Chanyong who isn’t showing any sign of fear.

“ I see. Faking your own death and making a new identity to cover up your past. What a low trick to do. “ Chanyong starts to smirk, trying to pick a fight with Ahri. Ahri who is now piss off tosses her bag away and runs towards Chanyong with her fist. Chanyong threw his bag as well and starts to curl his hands into a fist. Ahri starts the fight by kicking Chanyong’s abdomen but Chanyong managed to dodge her attack. Chanyong counter attack her by sending punches to Ahri which Ahri dodges all of it without even breaking a sweat. When Ahri noticed that Chanyong is getting tired by sending his endless punches, she grabs his wrist and twists his hand. Ahri elbow Chanyong’s back making him fall flatly to the ground with a loud groan. Ahri was about to stomp on Chanyong’s back when a grabs her leg tightly so her legs are paralyzed.

“ What are you doing to him? “ Byunghun hissed at Ahri. Ahri noticed that she almost beaten Chanyong into a plump or worst she might end up killing him. Byunghun helped Chanyong to get back on his feets.

“ You can change your name, your family or maybe your whole life but you will still be the girl that you used to be in the past. “ Chanyong smirks at Ahri. Ahri’s blood is boiling to the level that she might explode but Byunghun calmed her down and took Chanyong to the nearest clinic to heal his wounds. Ahri grabs her bag on the ground, she brushes the dust that is all over her bag before slugging it to her shoulder.

Ahri is walking alone at the empty street. Her mind might seem blank and thoughtless but inside her mind is running through a lot of things. She might go insane if she keeps thinking about them. She walks inside a mini market and brought some milk to calm her down. She sits at the bench that is located near the mini market. She slumps down on the bench as she sips her milk quietly. She closes her eyes to calm her heart but she opens them when she felt a presence is sitting next to her. She was about to leave but stopped when the person next to him said, “ Long time no see. How are you doing? “

Ahri quickly stops her steps and glance at the person who is sitting at the bench. Her heart instantly beats faster and her breath becomes faster. She curses inside her head for meeting him once again.

“ You didn’t forget about me right? After all you did promise me that you’ll be my wife. “ The guy winks at Ahri.

“ Why… Why are you guys back again? I thought we had a deal. “ Ahri lowers her head not wanting to make eye contact. The guy patted the space next to him, mentioning for Ahri to sit down. Ahri obeys his orders and sits on the empty space next to him.

“ I’m back no… we are back for you. I miss you like crazy do you know that? When you’re not around me, I felt pain all over my heart. I want to go back to the old days. “ Ahri’s heart keeps beating and beating faster. Ahri hates the fact that she can’t hate him no matter how cruel he is to her. Ahri stands up and glares at him.

“ Don’t you lie to me. Fool me once shame on me but fool me twice shame on you. “ Ahri was about to leave but the guy grabs Ahri’s wrist to prevent her walking away from him. He pulls Ahri into a deep hug. She could felt his heartbeat that is beating faster than hers.

“ Do you feel my heartbeat? It’s beat rapidly because of you. Come back to us. Me, your brother and the guys misses you. I need you, Block B needs you. Without our leader we are nothing to the others. We need you to bring us back to the top again. “ He whispers to Ahri. Ahri widens her eyes when she heard everything. She pushes him away from her.

“ Stop it U-Kwon! Stop with all of the lies! You only wanted me to come back so you will be number one again! I am not going back to that life not ever again. If you want the best for then leave me alone! “ Ahri shouts at U-Kwon before leaving him alone.

Ahri runs as fast as her legs could take her. She stops running when she felt that her legs are going to turn numb. She sat down on the ground trying to catch her breath. Her mind is in a mess, her heart is still beating crazily and her soul is going through a mental break down. She punches the ground with her bare hand which caused her skin to tore and blood starts to dripping out from her skin. Ahri felt pain all over her body but it’s not because of her wounded hand but because of heart that is aching in pain and misery.

“ Why do you have to come back? “ Ahri hugged her legs tightly, crying while enduring all the pain alone. She didn’t felt like going home in this state of hers especially facing Byunghun who had witness her fighting earlier with Chanyong. She wanted to calm herself down. She decides to head to the only one place that can calm her down. She took the bus to go to that place. When she reached the place, her heart instantly calms down. The only place where she could felt peaceful is Seohee’s garden. She was about to walk inside but someone called her name from behind her.

“ AHRI!!! “ Ahri looks behind and saw Seohee waving at her while holding a lot of grocery bags. Ahri waves back at Seohee and help her with her bags. Seohee thanked her and the both of them enters Seohee’s house. Seohee makes some tea while Ahri is observing the plants that are inside Seohee’s house.

“ Here you go. “ Seohee puts the cup of tea at the table.

“ So what brings you here? “ Seohee sits down and stares at Ahri with curiosity.

“ Nothing much. I just need some peace and quiet that’s all. “ Ahri sits down next to Seohee.

“ You are such a bad liar. “ Seohee grins at Ahri.

“ Fine you caught me. This day is such a bizarre day for me. I wanted to run away from reality for a while and I suddenly thought of this place so here I am. “ Ahri glance at Seohee.

“ You know you have to face it someday even if you run away from reality even just for a while. Life has it’s ups and downs, there might be a day where everything goes wrong but the choice for you to be happy or sad is in your hands. You can face your problems and be happy with it or you can avoid it and live in your worst nightmare. “ Seohee stops talking and glance at Ahri who is looking nonchalant.

“ And if you ever need a help don’t hesitate to ask me, I will always be there for you but now it’s time to face your problems okay? “ Seohee smiles at Ahri. Ahri nods her head and thanked her for her kindness. Ahri heads back home by public bus. She opens the door and saw her brothers except Byunghun sitting together in the living room watching a movie. Ahri took her shoes off and heads to her room without even sparing a glance at her brothers while his brothers were too occupied with the movie to noticed that Ahri is already back home.

End of Chapter

A/N: Before I start ranting anything, first of all I am truly sorry for not updating for two weeks? Or maybe more? .__. My schedule is getting more chaotic as the day passes by TuT I am really sorry for not updating in a while. I will try to be more active! I want to thank all my subbies who are still subscribing or supporting this fic! <3 you guys are the best!

 P.S : Sorry for making Chanyongie look bad TT_TT