Hatred

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 5

Hatred

Flash back

“ Yongguk halabeoji. Who are they? “ Seohee shows Yongguk an old picture that had been taken with his brothers.

“ He is my brother and the girl is Shin ~~~~. “ Yongguk ruffles Seohee’s hair.

“ Tell me more about them halabeoji! “ Seohee begs Yongguk. Yongguk pats the chair next to him, mentioning Seohee to sit next to him. Seohee obeyed Yongguk’s orders and sits next to him.

“ Bang Youngjae is my closest brother out of all my brothers. One day, Youngjae brought a girl to his house and it’s this girl, Shin ~~~~. “ Yongguk points at Shin ~~~~’s picture.

“ It turns out that they are in love with each other but Youngjae died because of a bad person. Soon, Shin ~~~~ fell into depression. She was mentally broken and starts to have mental disorder. “ Yongguk’s expression soften at the moment when he talks about Shin ~~~~.

“ Halabeoji, is she a psychopath? “ Seohee tilted her head in confuse.

“ No silly. She has a split personality disorder. She killed a lot of innocent peoples. Even thought she did it unconsciously but I bet she hated herself for doing that. Soon she recovers and we got captured by a bunch of bad guys. She protected us even if the odds are against her. “ Yongguk’s eyes are starting to get red and teary.

“ Did she died halabeoji? “ Seohee asks with a concern face. Yongguk nodded his head. Seohee starts to cry. Yongguk hugs Seohee and pats her back trying to comfort her.

“ She didn’t die from helping us. She went through an operation and the operation was a success but when me and my brothers are trying to find her, she was gone. We search all over Seoul but we couldn’t find her. We forgot to look for her at Youngjae’s grave. As soon as we reach there, we were too late. There was a knife pierce through her heart but despite all the bad things that had happen to her, in the end she smiled. At that moment, I noticed that it was better to let her go instead of keeping her alive, in pain. “ Yongguk burst in tears as he tells the story of the both of his beloved persons.

End of flash back

-

Seohee had finished telling Ahri the story of Bang Youngjae and Shin ~~~~’s love story. Seohee looks at Ahri’s face. Ahri didn’t know why but she is crying. She didn’t feel sad but her heart hurts. Her tears kept rolling down her cheek. Ahri wipes her tears but eventually more tears starts to come out.

“ I don’t understand this. Why am I crying? “ Ahri said to herself.

“ I cried too when my halabeoji tells me that story. I didn’t know why but I cried hearing that touching story. I hope Shin ~~~~ can meet Bang Youngjae at their afterlife. “ Seohee smiles at Ahri. Ahri wipes all her tears away and gaze around the garden. Something caught Ahri’s attention. It was two gravestones.

“ Why are there gravestones here? “ Ahri asks Seohee.

“ Oh, come here! “ Seohee drags Ahri to the grave stones. Ahri looks at the craving at the gravestone and widen her eyes.

“ The reason why this garden is so important is because of them. My halabeoji hopes for the both of them to keep being together with each other even if the world collapses and falls apart. “ Seohee smiles as she looks at the view that is around her.

“ I see… Can I come here sometimes? “ Ahri asks for permission.

“ Of course you can! Oh yeah, by the way are you related to Shin ~~~~ or Bang Youngjae? It seems that you look really desperate to find information about them. “ Seohee asks Ahri who is hanging her head low in confuse.

“ No, I’m not related to the both of them. I know the both of them from some idiots, when I heard their story I felt something weird. I never cried because of anything and when I heard their story, I cried twice because of it. I think I might have some connection between the both of them. “ Ahri said her thoughts out to Seohee to hear.

“ Hm… well you do look a bit like Shin ~~~~ maybe you’re the incarnation of Shin ~~~! OMG yes! That explains it all now! You are the reincarnation of Shin ~~~ and you are going to meet the reincarnation of Bang Youngjae! The both of you will fall in love with each other and be together forever! “ Seohee said in excitement while on the other hand, Ahri looks at Seohee as if she was being possessed by a ghost or something. Ahri was waiting for Seohee to stop her nonsense but she didn’t stop. Ahri sighed and flick Seohee’s forehead.

“ Don’t talk nonsense. I am not the reincarnation of Shin ~~~~ nor I am going to fall in love with the reincarnation of Bang Youngjae. There is no such thing as reincarnation and I am definitely sure that I am not going to fall in love with anyone. “ Ahri speaks nonchalantly while Seohee is grinning from ear to ear.

“ You know it’s the truth Ahri-ah~ “ Seohee teases Ahri.

“ I-It’s not! That’s final! I need to go back home now! Bye and have a good day. “ Ahri flustered when Seohee teases her. She almost believed Seohee’s assumption. Ahri got up from her chair and walks outside of the garden. When she reached outside, she stops her steps.

“ Am I really Shin ~~~~’s reincarnation? “ Ahri asks herself. She gives a deep thought about it.

If I am not the reincarnation of Shin ~~~~, why would I cared about her stories? Why would I feel nostalgias things about Bang Youngjae?

She widens her eyes and shook her head.

“ idiot! Those are assumptions! They are not based on solid prove! “ Ahri nods before going back home. When she reached home, there isn’t anyone at home. She checked all of them room but no one was inside. She shrugs her shoulder and went to the kitchen. She took out one of the milk that Changjo brought for her and drinks it.

Suddenly the telephone rings, Ahri picks up the phone and answered it.

“ Hello this is the Song residents. “ Ahri speak through the phone.

“ Ahri? This is Ricky! Please come to ******** quickly. Changjo and Byunghun are fighting. “ Ricky’s panting while speaking.

“ I have no reason to go there and stop the fight. If you are hoping me to go there then stop your wishful thinking. “ Ahri was about to end the call but something caught her attention. She slam the phone down and took her keys. She locks the house before heading to where be his brothers at. After a few minutes, she had arrives the place because it’s close to their house. She opened the door and widens her eyes. Her brothers are standing next to each other holding a cake with the word ‘Sorry’ on it.

“ What is this about? “ Ahri said slightly annoyed by it.

“ This is our apology for all the bad things and the problems that we have caused to you. “ Minsoo explained. Ahri was really getting annoyed now. She came all the way to here just to see the boys’ apologies.

“ You don’t have to apologies just don’t get inside my private life and that’s good enough for me. It’s already late. I’m heading back first, you guys enjoy the cake. “ With that Ahri leaves the place leaving her brothers dumb found at her sister’s act. Theyall sighed because Ahri hasn’t accepted them as a family. Ahri was on her way back to home but someone called her.

“ Ahri!!! “ Ahri looks around for the owner of the voice. Someone tapped on Ahri’s shoulder making her face back. It was actually Hoseok holding tons of plastic bags filled with snacks and drinks.

“ Oh, what are you doing here? “ Ahri asks Hoseok who is grinning at her.

“ Just buying some food for the others. What are you doing here alone in the middle of the night? You’re not going to do something naughty right? “ Hoseok raises an eye brow at Ahri. Ahri grew irritate and smack Hoseok’s head.

“ Geez no need for the violence. I’m just kidding. Do you want to hang with us? “ Hoseok asks Ahri. Ahri was about to reject Hoseok’s offer but someone beat her to it.

“ NO thank you. She is going home with us. “ Changjo appeared next to Ahri.

“ I’m going home first Hoseok bye. “ Ahri bids goodbye to Hoseok and leaves Changjo alone, ignoring his presence. Changjo catches up with Ahri leaving Hoseok alone in confuse. He shrugs it off and went back to his dorm. Ahri and Changjo reached home first before the others did. Ahri was about to enter her room but a hand holds her from going inside her room.

“ What do you want? “ Ahri speaks rudely to Changjo.

“ What’s with that tone of yours? “ Changjo speaks back at her.

“ What’s with that attitude of yours? “ Ahri smirks when she noticed that Changjo is trying to pick a fight with her.

“ Why are acting like this?! What have we done to you?! Why are you treating us like this! “ Changjo slams his fist at the wall. Ahri smirks even more after hearing Changjo’s questions. Ahri leans in closer to Changjo and whispered “ If you can’t take it anymore then leave. “ Ahri noticed that Changjo is now frustrated with anger mix with sadness.

“ Aren’t you lonely keeping everything all to yourself? Don’t you ever felt that you need care and love? “ Changjo’s tone has change from his harsh tone into a soft and calm tone. Changjo is looking straight into Ahri’s eyes. Ahri didn’t moves her gaze away instead she keeps staring back with a hateful gaze of hers.

“ Stop caring about my business and mind your owns. I don’t need anyone in my life. I have no reasons to tell other people my secrets and I won’t gain anything from doing those stupid acts as well. “ Ahri twist open the door knob.

“ I suggest you stay out from my life before I will make you out of my life permanently. “ Ahri glared at Changjo with her hateful gaze before stepping inside her room. Changjo was completely frozen by Ahri’s hateful gaze.

“ Song Ahri what the heck are you actually are? “ Changjo muttered as soon as Ahri went inside her room.

End of Chapter

A/N: Sorry if the update is pretty late TTuTT because I need to continue my other stories before I can continue this story. I hope you like the chapter! Enjoy and thank you for supporting this fic! :D