Unviels of the Truth

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 4

Unveils of the Truth

(A/N: Before I start the story, I just wanted to tell you all that I will be using L.Joe and C.A.P’s real name and as for the others I will use their stage name such as Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo ^^)

Ahri’s alarm clock rings meaning it’s 6AM time to prepare for school. She will usually wake up but she didn’t today because she hardly got any sleep. She keeps thinking about Bang Youngjae and Shin ~~~~. She felt that she needs to find out every single thing about them both. She decides to skip school today sleep more. She snooze her alarm clock and went back to sleeping. Meanwhile at the living room, the atmosphere is very heavy and unhappy.

“ Why isn’t she coming out from her room? “ Chunji pouts.

“ Because of someone now she doesn’t even want to come out of her room. “ Changjo rolls his eyes at Byunghun.

“ What? It’s not my fault! She’s the one who slam the poor girl to the wall! “ Byunghun hissed at Changjo.

“ Guys! Cut it out! Fighting won’t solve our problem. “ Niel stops the both of them before they ends up fighting each other with their fists. Changjo pushes Niel away from him and headed to school first leaving his brothers. The situation is really getting out of hand now, Byunghun was about to head out to chase Changjo but Minsoo grabs him before he did anything stupid. Ricky decides to ask why is Ahri isn’t coming out from her room. He twists the door knob and it was actually not locked. Ricky walks inside the room and saw Ahri sleeping at her bed. Ricky tip toed to her side and looks at her sleeping face. Ricky didn’t want to wake Ahri up but if he didn’t wake her up, she will be late for school.

“ I’m skipping school. Go to school already. I’ll try to calm Changjo later. “ Ahri speaks with her eyes close.

“ O..Okay. Don’t skip lunch okay. “ with that Ricky leaves Ahri’s room and went to the living room to tell the others that Ahri isn’t going to school. When he walks outside, Byunghun is already gone with the others. Ricky sighed and heads to school alone not forgetting to lock the door before leaving.

Ahri tries to sleep again by closing her eyes and forcing her own self to go to sleep but her mind and body won’t coordinate makes Ahri toss and turns at her bed but she is still wide awake. Ahri sighes and decides to take a bath. After taking a bath, she makes breakfast for herself. She makes some toast with butter and a cup of tea. She sips the tea while chewing her bread. After eating breakfast, she wears her sneaker and heads out. She decides to walk around her neighborhood. She was about to walk inside a market to buy some drinks but someone bumped into her, making her falls to the ground.

“ I’m so sorry. Are you okay? “ The person who bumped into you apologies. Ahri stands up, she looks at her clothes. There are full of dust around it. She brushes it off and walks inside the market, ignoring the person who had bumped into her. The person who bumped into Ahri grabs Ahri’s hand making her stop walking.

“ Ahri? Why are you here? “ It was actually Changjo who had bumped into Ahri.

“ Oh, it’s you. Great timing, go buy me some chocolate milks and let’s have a good talk with each other. “ Ahri pushes Changjo inside the market. Changjo didn’t disobeyed her and just let her push him. He didn’t know but he liked how Ahri is starting to open up with him. Both of them arrive at the drink section. Ahri looks at various kinds of flavored milk with a pouted face.

“ Why are you pouting like that? “ Changjo pokes Ahri’s pout with a grin.

“ I can’t decide. “ Ahri pouts even more. Changjo chuckled at Ahri’s cuteness, Ahri noticed that Changjo is laughing at Ahri. Ahri punches Changjo’s arm and went back to look at the milks. Changjo grabs all the various kind of flavor milk and brings it all to the counter to pay for the milks. Changjo pays the milks and shove the bag to Ahri. Ahri blinks and starts digging into the bag of milks. She pulls out two milks, she gives one to Changjo and one of herself.

“ What do you wanted to talk about? “ Changjo sips on his milk while walking next to Ahri.

“ I heard from Ricky that you and Byunghun is fighting because he slapped me. “ Ahri sips on her milk while walking next to Changjo. Changjo stops walking and grabs Ahri’s shoulder. He spun Ahri around to face him.

“ If he ever does that to you again, tell me and I will end his life for you. “ Changjo said it with full sincere.

“ Don’t act stupid. “ Ahri hits Changjo at his head. Changjo groans in pain while Ahri walks ahead.

“ You sound as if you’re a psychopath. I don’t need you care or anything. I am happy by simply leaving me out of your problems. If Ricky didn’t approach me earlier, I won’t even give a single care about this whole anger between you and Byunghun. “ Ahri’s words are like a thousand needles stabbing at Changjo’s heart. He actually thought that Ahri has finally opens up to him but no it’s not. Changjo chased Ahri and held her making her to face him.

“ Don’t you even care about me? Not a bit? “ Changjo’s tone are dead serious now. Ahri noticed the dispread look on his face. Ahri pushes Changjo away from her.

“ We are sister and brother related even if we aren’t blood related. Stop acting as if you want my attention before I will actually ignore you. I won’t care for selfish and ignorance people like you. “ Ahri decides to walk back to home. Changjo was all alone there standing like a dummy. Ahri reached home and hear some rumbling sound inside the house. Ahri walks inside the house and saw about seven anonymous guys and Byunghun sitting on the couch.

“ What is this? “ Ahri asks with an annoyed tone.

 “ Bringing my friends back to my house. “ Byunghun said without leaving his gaze from the tv. The whole living room is a mess. Chips are all over the floor and trash are all over the table. Ahri’s blood is literally boiling due to the anger.

“ Is she the one who you slapped before? “ Someone who is wearing a cap asks Byunghun. Byunghun smirks when he heard the question. Byunghun stands up and walks towards Ahri. He grabs Ahri’s hair and pulls it. He was expecting for her to scream in pain but she didn’t. Her expression is pretty much flat.

“ See guys. This girl is my little sister. She is the one who slams peoples face at the wall if they piss her off. “ Byunghun smirks to Ahri.

“ Who did she slammed Byunghun? “ The tallest guy asks Byunghun.

“ Her name is Byun Sora, I think. “ Byunghun shrugs his shoulder. The seven guys immediately face palm themselves after hearing Byunghun’s sentence.

“ What’s wrong? “ Byunghun asks his friends.

“ Byun Sora is a bully. She is pretty much up. She dates almost all of the guys that she knows and she threatens other girls for lunch money. “ The guy who is playing guitar said it to Byunghun. Byunghun widens his eyes when he heard what his friend just said. He was expecting Ahri to be cocky but instead Ahri kicks Byunghun’s knee making his hand’s grip let go from her hair. She walks to the kitchen to put down all the milks that Changjo had buy for her. She walks out from the kitchen and saw that everyone is staring at her.

“ Clean up the place before leaving. “ With that Ahri heads out because she hates people making a mess at her house instead of ragging about that, she decides to go for a walk. She took a bus to the sea. This week had been a chaos because of the arrivals of her new non related brothers. The ride to the sea is about one hour, Ahri was sleepy but she keeps herself up by glancing at the window view. Soon she reached her destination. She pays and thanks the bus driver before hopping off the bus. At the moment of her arrival, her gaze immediately looks at the beautiful garden that is located near the beach. Ahri was about to walk to the garden but she heard a shout coming from her back. She turns back to see three guys hitting a girl.

“ Give it to us already you little wh*re! “ The guy hissed at the girl.

“ I’m not letting you take the garden! It’s my grandpa’s garden! No one shall take it away from me. “ The girl shouted. Ahri didn’t really care what the conflict is about. She wanted to go away from the scene but how cold hearted she is, she just can’t leave a weak girl gets hit by three buff guys. Ahri runs towards the girl to help her. She kicks one of the guy’s hands that are gripping tightly on the girl’s hand. The guy fall making the two others angered.

“ What the heck! Go away you little kid! It’s none of your business. “ One of the guys shouts at Ahri.

“ It is none of my business but seeing three guys hitting a weak lonely girl, that is just pathetic. “ Ahri punched the guy who is wearing a black shirt at his face. Ahri’s punch is so powerful that it knock him down to the floor. The guy who is still standing cracks his knuckles and starts to randomly throw punches at Ahri. Ahri could see all his movements, she dodges it easily and spin kick at his chin making his bone cracked a bit. The guys were all beaten down by Ahri single handedly.

“ Watch out! We will be back! “ The three guys runs away leaving Ahri and the girl that got punched and kicked by those three guys. Ahri was about to walks away and go to the garden but someone held her shoulder making her stop walking.

“ Thank you so much for helping me! If you didn’t come and help me, this garden will be a goner. “ The girl sighed.

“ What’s so important about this garden anyways? “ Ahri questions the girl. A garden isn’t really that precious. She could just grow another one so why not just give it to them to avoid problems.

“ My name is Bang Seohee. Let me give you a tour of the garden and tell you why this garden is so important to me. “ Seohee grabs Ahri’s hand and drags her to the garden with her.

(A/N: Please ignore the castle lol xD )

The view is so breathtaking even Ahri didn’t mutter a single word because it feels like the view is making her mute. Ahri can’t focus her gaze on one single place, her eyes are wandering around to see every single spot that she can see with her own bare eyes.

“ It’s amazing isn’t it? Here sit here! Let me bring some tea and cookies for us! “ Seohee pushes Ahri into a seat. Seohee went inside a small house. After waiting for a while, Seohee comes out with a tray. The tray is filled with two cups of tea, a teapot and a plate of cookies. Seohee puts down the tray and give the cup of tea to Ahri, for her to drink. Ahri sips on the tea while still gazing around.

“ It’s beautiful isn’t it? “ Seohee asks Ahri while nibbling on her cookie.

“ So tell me why is this garden so important to you? Is it because it’s beautiful? You surely could grow a much more beautiful garden. “ Ahri asks with curiosity. Ahri usually doesn’t get curious easily but seeing this garden. It makes her heart felt like this is place is more than the present.

“ This garden actually doesn’t belongs to me. It belongs to my grandfather. His name is Bang Yongguk. My grandpa spent hours and a lot of money on this garden. He once said that this is his paradise. “ Seohee’s eyes glow when she said her feelings about this garden but something caught on Ahri’s mind.

“ You’re family’s surname is Bang? “ Ahri asks with her eyebrows knitted to each other.

“ Yeah, what about it? “ Seohee asks.

“ Do you know Bang Youngjae or maybe Shin ~~~~? “

“ Yeah, Do you want to hear the story about them? “ Seohee asks and Ahri nods her head. Seohee was about to talk but Ahri’s phone rings. Ahri groans and shuts down her phone. She turns back to Seohee who was about to start telling the story. Seohee chuckled and starts to tell her the story of Bang Youngjae and Shin ~~~~.

 

End of chapter

A/N: A cliff hanger xD kekekeke thank you for supporting this sequel omg <3 I already have like about 28 subbies! Thank you for all your loveeee for this fic!Te