I'm Not A Monster! ~Alice's Tale~

I'm Not A Monster! ~A Daesung Love Story~

Alice’s Tale

So that’s how Daesung knew…Seungri told his brothers about us coming.

“So Seungri sees and talks to spirits?” Alice analyzed the information.

“And not to mention he can levitate objects, like the cards!” Lucy added wiping the whipped cream off her lip.

“Let’s see what we have so far on this,” Alice said picking up her note pad and holding it out in front of her. “Seungri was the first one to be tested on, but there seems to be no chemicals used on him, but according to his word, he helped out his two brothers, G-Dragon and Daesung; he talks to ghosts and can levitate objects; and he said the scientist tricked him and his brothers. We still need more information, who wants to go next?”

Everyone stayed silent around the table, and I had the feeling that it would go like this until the last person goes. My dream kept coming back to me little by little, this time the darkness of night being eliminated by this bright light.

“Fine!” Alice slightly yelled. “I’ll go, since the rest of you aren’t ready yet.”

“Alice, calm down! We are ready; it’s just that we are a bit…uneasy after what we just witnessed.” Sarah said trying to calm her down. That’s one thing about our leader, she can get into a temper really quick, yet whenever someone else has a temper, she can cool them down instantly, if they cooperate.

“Sorry, you know how I can be sometimes,” she apologized. “Anyway, I was assigned G-Dragon. And trust me…he lives up to his name.”

The guard opened up the door for me once I got to the center cell on the top staircase in the room. I nodded my head as a thank you as I entered the slightly cold cell. Looking up I noticed that there was an air conditioner in the high left corner of the room. The temperature read 70 degrees which, compared to outside of the cell, was a bit chilly. It took me a while to notice a figure sitting in a chair, with his back towards me, in the opposite corner of the room where a mysterious steel door sat. The figure had a sleeveless hoodie, with the hood up might I add, and black pants while his hands were pre-occupied with black gloves.

“G-Dragon, I’m Alice, leader of Tom’s group-” I introduced myself, but he turned around and stood up bringing the chair over to his desk, which looked burnt at the edges and on the surface. Red strands of hair escaped from the darkness of his hood slightly touching the top of his eyebrows. His eyes, which mesmerized me from their red color, were striking at me with such intensity that I slightly backed away from him. A silver ring occupied the bottom of his lip. In his hand, he held a silver lighter that he kept flipping open and then to just close it back up again.

“Came here to scorn me?” he asked with a smooth voice.

“You didn’t even let me finish,” I crossed my arms. “Why would I scorn you?”

“Because everyone already has!” he opened up the lighter again and when no fire came up, he seemed to get angry at this and he turned around and tried to hit the air conditioner, but he missed. He swore underneath his breath as he tapped his fingers lightly on the table giving me an ‘I’m waiting’ look. I noticed there was another chair in his cell, so I took it out and sat down across from him.

“Ok, listen, I didn’t come here to scorn you, I came here to know more about that fire.” I explained.

“Not again! You know how many times I’ve been asked that question!” G-Dragon told me.

“Listen, I know that you might find it annoying, but we find it helpful as to who caused the fire and who this scientist is!” I explained.

G-Dragon was silent for about a minute scratching the burnt edges of his desk, with his fist on his cheek.

“The fire wasn’t technically all our fault,” he started. “Considering all of the chemicals in the basement and someone who…knows how to work with fire, it was a fire hazard to begin with even before the fire happened.”

“Alright, now we’re getting somewhere,” I smiled. “Now, about the scientist,”

“No! Forget it!” G-Dragon turned around in his seat, but I grabbed his arm. He looked back at me, a thick black line was starting to form on his left eye and he started to get really hot. I pulled my hand away from the heat as I looked up at him in confusion. “One thing about me…you don’t touch me unannounced.”

I raised my hands in apology as his black line began to fade from his face.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” I apologized.

Scare me? This meeting should be the opposite.” He stated.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

The lights all of a sudden went out in the building, the guards running around outside the cell. I immediately stood up and went over to the walls searching for a light switch in the cell considering there were several overhead lights. My hands kept searching, but I couldn’t feel anything else but flat wall.

“Why did the lights go out?” I asked myself out loud. I didn’t realize this, but I actually did sound scared. From the corner of my eye, I saw a dim light flaring like it was fire, until I turned around and noticed that it actually was fire, from G-Dragon! His left glove was off as a ball of fire was literally in his hand, and yet, he seemed unharmed from this. I backed away from him as he saw my faint expression, he put the fire out of his hand and came closer to me.

“M-monster...” I whispered very softly, hoping that he didn’t hear that, “what’s wrong with you?!”

“And here’s where the scorning begins. Do you want light until Daesung calms down or do you want to stay in the dark any longer?” He asked in a stubborn voice.

“What?!” I asked slightly blushing.

G-Dragon got a little fire going again in his hand and this time, that black tattoo on his eye came back fully colored in.

“This is all I can get for now, but that’s only because of that stupid air conditioner.” He explained. “Daesung must have gotten really irritated to take away this much light. That’s a first for him!”

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about.” I crossed my arms.

The lights came back on and once they did, the fire disappeared from his hand as well as the tattoo and this was my cue to leave. This case was definitely out in left field, I know that we had weird and strange cases, but this!?

“That’s enough information for today,” I said while the guard opened up the door, “We still have tomorrow to discuss this.”

“Alice…” he said my name once I left his cell. “I’m not what you think I am. It would be better if you used a different term other than the word you used.”

I looked at him one more time before I turned around and left the building. The heat from his arm was still tingling in my hand.